Dream Girl

Reality

"Beep beep beep!" Charlottes alarm clock rang out in the stillness of the morning.

With a grunt, she turns, slamming her fingers against the buttons until the obnoxious machine became silent. Prying her eyes open, Charlotte stares at the clock; 5:45 AM.

She cussed under her breath, "Dammit." 'I leave the best place on this earth and then have to go to the worst, school.' Sitting up slowly, her hair a perfectly suitable home for a family of birds, she practically rolls out of bed.

Charlotte stumbles to the bathroom, still rubbing sleep from her eyes as she flicks on the lights. She squints, blinking rapidly to rid the blinding white that consumed her vision.

"Jeezum Christopher." She grumbles. The purple walls of her bathroom begin to come into focus, bringing relief but very pleasant memories as well. Violet.

Charlotte smiled at the very thought of the blonde girl. Violet wasn't a sporty girl, she was curvy and very much embraced her figure. Hey, don't get the wrong idea. Violet wasn't fat. She wasn't even chubby. She was irish and had a thick bone structure; completely sexy to the core. Violet had silky dirty blonde hair that fell around her shoulders. It was cut choppy and slightly uneven, giving her, well, a choppy and slightly uneven look. Her straight across bangs were light and feathery, sometimes falling in her eyes.
There were occasions where Violet would have to give a slight puff of air for them to surrender their seemingly relentless battle against her cornea's.

Charlotte giggled just at the thought. Then there were those lips of hers. Charlotte closed her eyes, biting her own lip picturing the beautiful girl's mouth; naturally deep red and plump, giving her a slightly pouty look... A hot pouty look that would make any man or woman want to get in her panties. Seriously, Violet's lips were pornographic.

Charlottes sighed. If only she could wake up to those lips, that face, that body, Violet in general. 'Yeah, that could happen. If she was real.'

The teen's eyes flick open as she twists and turns the shower on. "Guess you're just my dream-girl Vi." Charlotte whispered before she started getting ready for her morning routine
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Please send feedback, more coming soon
XOXO
WINGDINGScd