Status: Possibly Active

The Legend Keeper

Radar Chandler has always suspected that he was different-or maybe just incredibly lucky. Nothing in his life has ever gone awry, at least until a woman with red highlights shows up trying to tell him that he is different, that he actually has super-human abilities. That here is a whole world of supernaturals including vampires, werewolves, and witches. And that their world-his world-is being threatened. The Legend Keeper who keeps an entire written history of their kind has disappeared, leaving this woman, Ava with The Book of Legends which, if put in the wrong hands, could destroy thousands of lives. They must get The Book to The Supernatural Counsel before the U.S. government gets their hands on it and turns supernaturals into the ultimate weapons. Of course, they can't make this cross-country journey alone. Joining them is fellow lawyer and shape shifter Kate Queenston, alcoholic vampire Quinn O'Malley, and former Navy SEAL Rick Treymane. Of course there are more obstacles: there is a vampire mole in the government feeding them information about The Book, Kate and Quinn hate each other, Radar is completely new at this super-powers stuff, Ava won't let anyone in on her secrets, Ava's best friend Brett, and this pesky little thing called the Supernatural Pull.
The plot and all characters are the property of my imagination. Please DO NOT steal!!
  1. Chapter 1
    The world started fading. Radar shook his head to clear it. He had to find out whom that voice belonged to.
  2. Chapter 2
    “You mean to tell me that vampires and werewolves actually exist?” He laughed. When she didn’t return his mirth, he sobered. “But they’re just stories, myths, legends.”
  3. Chapter 3
    “If only it were that easy. The government isn’t going to forget about this."
  4. Chapter 4
    Before he could finish his sentence, there was suddenly writing on the page. He froze. Before his eyes, the page filled up with writing and then the next page.
  5. Chapter 5
    “So what are you?” “Pssh, I’m not going to tell you. That would ruin the surprise.”