You Are Not Alone

Your Body is a Wonderland

Lily's POV

Lily had just stepped out of the shower. After she and Michael had their little escapade in the pool, they went back to the house. When they reached the kitchen, Franny had made them a delicious salad with grilled chicken. Once they were done eating, they made their way back to Michael's room. They watched a couple of movies as they cuddled with each other on the couch. Although they missed quite a bit, seemingly more interested in each other. Afterwards, Lily and Michael both decided to get a shower to wash off the chlorine smell.

As Lily had washed her hair and body, she thought back on what had happened earlier in the pool with Michael. She had done things like that with Mason, but no one else. Although, he was never able to make her feel as good as Michael did. She was still a little surprised with herself that she was able to be that open and vulnerable in front of him. However, after they had confessed their feelings for each other just days ago, Lily swore to herself that she wouldn't let the horrible memories of Mason hold her back any longer.

Feeling the familiar tingle between her legs as she thought of what Michael's hands had done to her, Lily shook away her thoughts. There wasn't time for that right now! She knew Michael was probably finished and waiting for her by now. After she had turned of the water and exited the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself. Combing her hair, Lily proceeded to blow dry and curl her blonde locks.

Stepping into her guest bedroom, Lily sat in front of the mirror. On her eyes, she put on a thin coat of eyeliner and mascara. She then applied just a bit of clear gloss to her pink lips. When that was finished, she opened her closet. Deciding on a silk, A-line, sleeveless dress. It had a zig-zag pattern and was black, white and mint green. Choosing a pair of matching, mint green ballet flats, she then completed the outfit with the music note necklace from her mother.

Opening her door, Lily was shocked to see Michael standing in front of her. His fist was raised, prepared to knock. Lily gasped, putting her hand to her chest.

"God, Michael, you scared the crap out of me!" Lily said, giggling at her own jumpiness. Michael gave her a charming smile.

"I'm sorry, babygirl", Michael apologized. Looking her up and down, he bit his lip before continuing. "You look beautiful", with that, he leaned in to kiss her softly.

"Thank you. You look pretty spiffy yourself!" Lily commented in kind. He giggled at her choice of words.

Michael was wearing a white, v-neck t-shirt underneath a black blazer. He was also wearing black slacks, white socks and black loafers, of course. His black curls were tied back into a ponytail. As what now tended to be a common occurance as of late, butterflies swarmed in the pit of her stomach. He looked so handsome right now. Lily could smell his cologne when he had leaned in to kiss her and God, did he smell incredible!

Grabbing Lily's hand, Michael led her down the stairs. He had asked what she wanted to do, but she told him to decide. It was his birthday, after all! With childlike excitement, he exclaimed that he wanted to go on some rides. Pulling her along, he stopped her when they reached the Zipper. Lily's eyes widened as she looked at the massive ride.

"Uh uh, Michael! There is no way in HELL I'm gettin' on that!" Lily said, shaking her head.

"Aww, come on, babe", Michael replied. "Please? For me? It is my birthday, ya know." He begged, trying to put her on a guilt trip. She raised an eyebrow, frowning at him.

"That shit isn't gonna work on me, Michael", Lily laughed, shaking her head at the pout that had formed on his face.

"I promise it's perfectly safe! I ride it all the time. It's my favorite ride here. Please, please, please!" Michael continued to try and convince her.

"Michael, you know I don't like heights", Lily whined. "Not to mention it takes you upside down and it's really fast." Lily frowned at the ride as if it had affronted her in some way.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with trying new things! And it actually doesn't go that fast," Michael was really grasping at straws here. Lily still did not look impressed.

"Don't care! I don't wanna die, Michael!" Lily shrieked. Okay, she was being dramatic, but still!

"You're not gonna die, Lil", Michael said, giving her a look that said she was being ridiculous. Lily didn't think her concerns were all that unfounded. "Ya know, I hold the world record for the longest ride on this thing!"

"Really? How long were you on it?" Lily asked in amazement.

"Thirty-five minutes straight!" Michael smiled proudly. Lily looked at him like he had sprouted another head.

"You rode that deathtrap for over half an hour?!" she was impressed. However, she also thought he might be slightly insane. Michael rolled his eyes at her dramatics.

"Yup! And look, I'm right here in front of you. I didn't die and there's no brain damage," Michael joked, sticking his tongue out.

"Says you", Lily muttered. Michael playfully pushed her.

"Hey! I heard that", Michael said laughing. She giggled along with him then sighed.

"Alright, I'll go on it with you. But I swear, Michael", she poked his chest with her finger. "If I die, I'm comin' back and haunting your ass!" Lily threatened, making Michael laugh loudly.

"Yeah, yeah", Michael agreed. "Alright, come on", Michael said excitedly, pulling her over to the platform.

The ride attendant helped the couple into one of the capsules. As he went back to the controls to start up the ride, Lily grabbed Michael's hand. She had a tight grip on him and she knew it probably hurt. She felt bad but once the ride began to move, she didn't really give a crap! It was his fault she was on this thing. Closing her eyes, Lily started to take deep breaths in through her nose and out through her mouth. Michael must have noticed how scared she was, because he stroked the back of the hand grasping his.

Not long after the ride started, it began to gain slight speed. Michael was right, even at full speed, it wasn't all that fast. Lily's relief flew out the proverbial window as the capsule began it's first revolution. She screamed like a banshee when it flipped them upside down and back again.

"Oh, my God! Michael I'm gonna kill you if we survive this!" Lily yelled with her eyes squeezed shut. Michael snickered, causing her to open and narrow her eyes at him.

"You'll be fine! Just let go and enjoy it", Michael said, still smiling a little. Taking another deep breath, Lily loosened her grip on his hand, but didn't let go.

After a couple of minutes, Lily began to get used to the feeling. Five minutes into the ride, she had actually begun to smile and enjoy it. It was hard not to smile sitting next to Michael. His laugh was infectious and he squealed like a little kid. He was adorable and so relaxed. When the ride ended, the attendant let them out and they stepped back onto the grass. Michael laughed as she stumbled and walked sideways.

"I uh, I think I need to, uh, just sit down for a bit", Lily said, trying to get her bearings. Michael nodded and led her to a nearby park bench.

After resting for about ten minutes, Lily finally felt normal again. She had begun to enjoy riding the Zipper but she didn't think she'd be back on it anytime soon! Michael proceeded to pull her in all different directions for the next couple of hours. They played a few carnival games. They scarfed down cotton candy and snow cones. They rode a few more rides, that didn't spin you upside down, thankfully! They ended their time in the theme park by riding the train.

By the time Michael and Lily were walking back towards the house, it was getting dark. The lights of Neverland lit up, casting a glow across the vast property. Lily loved how beautiful it was there at night. The lights added a romantic atmosphere as they walked hand in hand. After several minutes, they reached the house, walking in the door.

When they reached Michael's bedroom, they walked upstairs. Sitting on the bed, Lily asked what he wanted to do with the rest of his birthday.

"Wanna play a game?" Michael asked. Lily shrugged.

"Sure. What ya got?" She asked. Michael got up and looked in his closet. He had tons of board and card games stacked on a shelf.

"Um, let's see", Michael said, his hands on his hips as he scanned the shelf. Lily couldn't help but look at his ass when he turned his back towards her. "Wanna play Uno?" When he spoke again, she tore her gaze away so he wouldn't catch her.

"Yeah, I love Uno", she agreed with a smile. Michael got the small box of cards and came to sit across from her on his large bed.

After about an hour of playing, the game ended. Michael was victorious and he didn't mind gloating either! Lily couldn't believe how good he was at pretty much every game in existence. He beat her by a landslide. Okay, he flat out kicked her ass!

"You win, birthday boy. I bow down to your Uno skills", Lily mocked jokingly. She got up and bowed exaggeratedly. Michael let out a loud laugh that was like music to her ears.

"What do I get since I won?" Michael asked with a sly grin. Lily smirked and sat back on the bed.

"I dunno. What do ya want?" She asked, knowing exactly where this was heading.

"Hmm...I think I want...a kiss", Michael said with a toothy grin.

"You got it", Lily agreed. Leaning in towards his lips, she suddenly moved and planted a kiss on Michael's cheek. He frowned and she had to stifle a giggle.

"You can do better than that", Michael pouted, quite unimpressed. Lily bit her lip to keep from laughing. Leaning in, she gave him a kiss on the other cheek. Michael huffed.

"Dammit, woman, I want my kiss!" Michael complained adorably. This time, Lily couldn't contain her giggles.

"I did kiss you! Twice", she answered smartly. Michael glared at her playfully.

"I want a real kiss, smartass!" Michael said, sticking his tongue out at her. Lily's jaw dropped in feigned shock.

"Resorting to name calling now, Jackson?" Lily asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes! You're mean", Michael pouted, turning away and crossing his arms over his chest. Lily could tell he was trying not to smile.

"Aww, I'm sorry, baby. Okay, do you still want your kiss?" Lily asked sweetly. Michael grinned and turned back around. She was sitting at the head of the bed, while he sat beside her legs, his feet still on the floor.

"Yes, yes, I do", Michael replied. The playfulness was gone from his voice as he stared into her eyes. The air was now filled with the same electricity as earlier in the pool.

As Michael slowly came closer, Lily's eyes fluttered closed. One of his arms was crossed in front of her as his hand rested on the bed. His soft lips touched hers softly, massaging them together slowly. Their kiss gradually became more sensual and heated. Suddenly, she put her arms on his shoulders, pulling on him. Taking the hint, Michael came up to lay on his side next to her.

Michael's POV

Hovering above her, Michael peered down at Lily's face. His hand went to her cheek, stroking her curls behind her ear. She turned her face to place a kiss on his palm. Looking at her lips then back up to her blue eyes, Michael couldn't help himself another second. As his eyes traveled back to her pink lips, he leaned in closing his eyes. This kiss wasn't soft or sweet. It was deep and passionate. Lily gasped at his eagerness, but she didn't seem to mind.

Michael and Lily continued to kiss with zeal as his hands ran along her curves. Lily's hands roamed around his chest, back and shoulders. Michael swallowed the gasp that escaped her as he laid one leg across her, trapping her legs. Michael made a sound of surprise when she pulled the rest of his body on top of hers. Hooking one leg around his, Lily's dress rose to reveal her thigh. Still kissing her passionately, Michael kneaded the newly revealed skin. His large hand came around to massage her ass. Michael could feel the lacey edge of her panties and groaned loudly.

Michael was so hard it hurt now. Entwining his fingers with hers, he held her hands above her head. As impossible as it seemed, he deepened their kiss further, grinding his hips into hers slightly. Lily moaned when she felt his reaction to her. Panting, she wrapped her legs around him, her heels resting on his ass. He couldn't believe how eager she seemed, but he was enjoying it nonetheless! He moaned when he felt her heat against him. Detaching his lips from hers, he moved to rain wet kisses on either side of her neck. Lily's fingers got lost in his hair, pulling gently. Her actions spurred him on to go further. He trailed his lips from her neck to the small amount of visible cleavage peeking out of the top of her dress.

Lily must have enjoyed what Michael was doing because she was moaning with her head thrown back against the pillows. Her hands still in his hair, she pulled his mouth closer as he gently kissed the swell of her breasts. Michael felt Lily moving her right hand, which was still entwined with his. Bringing it down to her side, she placed his hand on the zipper on the side of her dress. Understanding her unspoken command, he pulled away and looked at her. Her lips were swollen and her face flushed. Her curls were fanned out across the pillow beneath her head. She looked like a goddess in that moment.

"Lily?" Michael said her name, looking at her questioningly. "What are you doing?" He asked apprehensively.

"I just want to feel your skin against mine. That's all, Michael. Please!" Lily whispered, her voice sounded pained with desperation. Taking care, he pulled her zipper down slowly. Sitting up, Lily helped him lift the garment above her head. Tossing it across the room, she laid back down. As if she was just now realizing what she had done, her confidence weakened. She began to cover herself after Michael just stared at her, not saying anything. Michael's hands instantly grabbed her arms, pulling them down to her sides.

"Please, don't hide from me. You're beautiful, babygirl", Michael whispered, smiling sweetly. If he thought God had been testing him earlier that day, it was nothing compared to this! His eyes slowly traveled the length of her body. He took in the black and white boy shorts sitting low on her hips. They were trimmed in blue lace. Her bra was made of the same lace and of the same color. He could see her small, pink nipples underneath the delicate, see-through material. Even though she had essentially been wearing just as little in the pool, Michael was seeing more of her now than he ever had.

Leaning down, Michael took her lips again. Still apprehensive, Michael kept his hands in familiar territory. He kneaded her thighs, stroked the length of her legs and caressed her hips and arms. His lips, once again, made their way to her neck and eventually down to her, now more exposed, chest. As he began to gently suck on the tops of her breasts, Lily let out a gutteral moan. Further surprising him, she arched her back, pushing her chest towards Michael's warm mouth.

Michael maneuvered and supported himself on his arm. Watching her face, he gently pulled the straps of her bra down her arms. As he did so, it caused the cups to lower, revealing her hardened nipples to him completely. He groaned at the sight, slowly moving one hand to caress her right breast. Lily rewarded him with a high pitched moan as he grazed her nipple. Kissing her lips, he swallowed the sweet sounds she made as he gently pinched and tweaked the sensitive flesh.

Reaching behind her, Michael pulled back to look at her. Silently asking for permission, he undid her bra when she nodded. Flinging it across the room to join her dress. Lily was blushing from her cheeks to her chest. Michael smiled at her, trying to convey with his eyes that she could trust him. When she gave him a small smile in return, he kissed her. He made the now familair journey from her mouth to her ear. They were panting in each other's ear as he licked and nibbled on her ear. He continued to kiss down her neck and chest. Lily was panting as if she was running a marathon.

Without warning, Michael's mouth covered her nipple, making Lily gasp. An animalistic sound was ripped from her throat as he began to suck on the pebbled flesh.

"Ung...oh, God. Michael!" Lily was tossing her head from side to side in her ecstasy. Michael groaned, sucking harder in response. "T-touch me, Michael. Please!" She begged him. Michael released her nipple with a pop. Looking up at her, he smirked.

"I am touching you, babygirl", Michael teased. Lily huffed in annoyance.

"That's not what I meant and you know it", she replied.

"I wanna hear you say it, babygirl. Tell me what you want", Michael whispered in her ear as his hand stroked the inside of her thigh. He was so close to where she needed him most, but he refused until he got what he wanted. Lily groaned in frustration.

"I want- I want....Oh, God, Michael....please!" Lily whimpered as he continued to stroke her thigh.

"Uh uh, not until you tell me what you want", Michael said, biting his lip as he peered down at her. Blushing, she finally gave in.

"I want your hands on me. I want to feel them inside me", Lily finally replied. He smiled when she blushed.

"Where?" Michael giggled when she growled at him. Instead of saying what he wanted, Lily grabbed his hand. Boldly, she put it between her legs. Completely wanton at this point, she ground herself against his hand. He almost came in his pants when he felt the wet patch in the crotch of her panties. It was then that Michael realized just how uncomfortable his situation was getting. Standing up, he smiled at Lily's confused expression. Tearing off his blazer, he then flung his t-shirt over his head. Undoing his pants, he blushed at how closely she seemed to be watching him. When he was down to his boxers, he returned to his previous spot on the bed.

Michael laughed as Lily immediately pulled him back on top of her. They quickly got back into their kissing. Their hands were roaming all over each other. Eventually, his hand had once again been drawn to the heat between her legs. He heard her breath hitch as he rubbed her over the material of her panties. Pulling them to the side, his middle finger found her clit. She pulled her lips away from his, letting out a gutteral groan as he stroked her.

Michael could not deny that he wanted to take her right then and there. She was so wet for him and like he said before, he was only a man. He knew, however, that no matter how open she was to their current activities, she was not ready for all of him. Trying dampen his lust for her, he closed his eyes. He was panting heavily as he rested his forehead against hers.

Michael's finger was now coated in Lily's juices. His eyes still closed, he dipped his finger into her opening. Lifting her hips, she silently begged for more. After a few long strokes to her walls, Michael got up on his knees. Spreading her legs on either side of him, he sat on his haunches. Looking in her eyes, he hooked his thumbs in either side of the last piece of clothing she had. When she nodded her permission, Michael slowly pulled her panties down her legs. Once they reached her feet, he tore them away, sending them to join the rest of their clothes.

Lily was now presented to Michael in all her glory. He could tell she was unsure of herself. If only she knew how absolutely exquisite every inch of her was to him! He was sure that he had never seen a more beautiful sight and probably never would. He hovered over her, cupping her cheek.

"Do you know how beautiful you are to me?" Michael whispered, looking deep into her blue eyes.

"N-no, I'm not", Lily replied, still lacking confidence. Her eyes had turned away from him. With his hand still on her cheek, he brought her eyes back to him.

"Yes, babygirl, you are", Michael corrected her in earnest. "I'm going to show you just how beautiful you are to me".

With a new determination, Michael kissed her vigorously. His wet lips traveled all over her body. After he had kissed every inch of her neck, he gave equal attention to both of her breasts. He could tell her nervousness was fading away as she got lost in the feelings he was causing in her. With his mouth, he made his way down her flat stomach and to each of her hips. He kissed the entire length of her left leg and foot, switching to kiss up her right. By now, Lily was quivering and panting so much she couldn't even form any words. Michael came back up to kiss her. Lily squealed against his lips when he unexpectedly pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh, FUCK! Ugh, Michael!" Lily shouted as her hips moved to meet the thrusts of his hand. She groaned in frustration when he suddenly pulled his hand away. Michael pulled back to look at her. As soon as she opened her eyes, he brought his hand to his face, staring into her eyes while he sucked her juices off of his fingers. Her eyes widened at this. Michael would have laughed if he wasn't completely turned on by the woman before him.

"You taste so good, babygirl", Michael whispered, leaning towards her ear. He felt her shiver. "I wanna taste more of you. Can I?" he asked huskily. Lily was blushing profusely, but she nodded.

Kissing his way down her body. Michael's head was now between Lily's thighs. Picking up her legs, he rested them over his shoulders while he lied on his stomach. Taking his time, he kissed and nibbled the insides of her thighs. He could feel her legs shaking. Finally, he placed soft kisses around her pussy lips.

"Please, Michael! Stop teasing me", Lily whispered with desperation.

Michael smiled but took pity on her. Using his fingers to spread her, he leaned forward and tentatively sroked her nub with his tongue. Gently grazing the small pearl with his teeth, he grinned at the expletives Lily was shouting. Using broader strokes, he continued to lick her slit from her opening, back up to her clit. Her hips jerked involuntarily when his lips surrounded her clit and sucked hard.

After repeating his actions for several minutes, Michael slipped a finger into her opening. Still sucking on Lily's clit, he curved his finger, massaging her g-spot. Several slow strokes later, he felt her tense up as her thighs squeezed either side of his head. She came with a long, high pitched keen. Michael swallowed her juices greedily, as if he hadn't had a drink in days. Once he had licked her clean, he came back to lie beside her.

Pulling an exhausted Lily into her arms. Michael held her as she came down. He was desperate to relieve the painful tension in his boxers, but he tried his best to put it from his mind. He did not want her to feel obligated to "return the favor". Michael could tell that Lily was well on her way to sleep, so he pulled the blankets over them and held her tightly. She turned in his arms, wrapping hers around his waist as well. Her eyes fluttered open and he could tell it was not without effort.

"Mm, I love you, Michael", she murmured sleepily. He smiled down at her sleeping form.

"I love you more, babygirl", he replied, kissing her forehead. A moment later, he joined her in sleep.