You Are Not Alone

What Are You Doing Here?!

Lily's POV

"Of course I'm happy to see you! I just can't believe you're actually here!" Lily squealed as she jumped into Michael's arms. "God, I've missed you!"

"I've missed you, too, babygirl", Michael said, giggling as she squeezed his neck.

"I'm so glad you're here, but-" Lily began, pulling back to look at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, as soon as you fell asleep last night, I got on a private plane and flew to New York right away", Michael said, shrugging as if it was no big deal.

"Aren't you busy though? Why did you drop everything just to come here out of the blue?" Lily asked, raising an eyebrow. Michael sighed.

"When you told me that Mason called you and threatened you, I had to see with my own eyes that you were alright", Michael said, cupping her face with his hands. "Don't worry, I moved some things around. I'm free for the weekend."

"Thank you, Michael. You're too good to me", Lily whispered, closing her eyes as he wiped a tear that trailed down her cheek.

"Nothing is too good for you, sweetheart. I want to take care of you", Michael whispered, rubbing his nose against hers.

Lily could not stop more tears from falling from her eyes. Before she even had the chance to reply, Michael crashed his lips onto hers. She moaned at his forcefulness. This wasn't a soft, sweet kiss. This kiss was hungry and full of passion that had been building after months of being apart. Her arms were still wrapped tightly around his neck as Michael's hands rubbed all over her back, eventually traveling down to squeeze her ass.

Lily gasped as she felt his hands on her backside. Never once breaking the kiss, Michael backed her into the apartment, slamming the door closed with his foot. Reaching behind her, Lily fumbled with the lock until it was secure. She yelped when Michael suddenly swept her up, bridal style, into his arms.

"Where's your bedroom", Michael said huskily, between places small kisses on her lips.

Speechless, Lily simply pointed down the hall. Nodding, Michael carried her to the bedroom. Once again, he used his foot to close her bedroom door. Gently, he set her upon the bed. Toeing off his loafers, Michael quickly lay beside her. Wasting no time, his lips connected with hers once again.

"God, I've missed touching you", Michael whispered, his lips making a trail from her lips, across her cheek, and finally sucking her earlobe into his mouth.

Lily whimpered at the feeling, mixed with his breathing in her ear. Normally, she would be shy or nervous in this situation, but she was so turned on that she could think of nothing but how amazing Michael's lips felt on her skin.

Suddenly, Michael's hands gripped the hem of Lily's shirt. With no hesitation, she raised her arms and he pulled it off in record speed. She smirked at his groan of frustration when her breasts were still covered by her sports bra. Giving her a look as if asking for permission, his eyes darkened when Lily nodded. Yanking off the small barrier that was hiding her breasts from his hungry gaze, Michael flung it across the room.

Lily released a high pitched moan as Michael's warm lips covered her left nipple. With no warning, he sucked hard, causing her to arch her back off of the bed. Continuing his ministrations, Michael brought his hand up to tweak her other nipple between his fingers. By now, Lily was panting and her panties were soaked. She sighed, her hands tugging on Michael's curls. His mouth traveled to her other breast, giving it the same attention.

Lily could not stop the whimper of disappointment as Michael raised his head from her chest. It was short lived, however, as he began to place wet, open mouthed kisses down her flat stomach. When he reached the hem of her leggings, he looked into her eyes as he pulled them off. Rubbing her thighs with his big hands, Michael kissed her through her panties. He smirked when Lily moaned, lifting her hips, inviting him to go further. Enjoying the tease, he bit his lip as his fingers grazed just under the hem at the side of her panties.

"Michael, please!" Lily begged, sounding desperate for his touch.

"Please, what, babygirl?" Michael smiled teasingly. Knowing from experience that he wouldn't go any further until he got what he wanted, Lily didn't bother to mince words.

"I want to feel your mouth on me. Please, just...please!" Lily was full on begging by this point.

Michael's POV

Michael groaned, not expecting Lily to give in so quickly. Not that he minded. He was so turned on by her eagerness, that he had to take a few deep breaths, just so he wouldn't come in his pants like a teenager.

Michael yanked Lily's underwear down her legs, tossing them over his shoulder. Clearly no longer in the mood for teasing, he attacked her most private part with his hot, wet mouth. He moaned as he tasted her juices. Lily writhed as Michael wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking hard. She was lifting herself so far off the bed, that Michael had to wrap his arms around her thighs, holding her in place. She squirmed as if trying to get away from him. Having none of that, he held on tighter. Alternating between sucking on that small bundle of nerves and licking his way up her slit, he moaned as he tasted her. It felt as if his dick would explode with every moan, groan and sigh that was unleashed from her sweet mouth.

"M- Michael....oh fuck, Michael!" Lily shouted, yanking on his hair.

This only caused him to want to want more. More of her juices, more of her wanton words. Attacking her mound with more forcefulness, Michael was surprised when Lily wrapped her legs around his head. He moaned against her clit as she drew him even closer to her. Her scent was intoxicating and her taste was like a drug. He couldn't seem to get enough.

Intent on tasting more of her, Michael inserted a finger inside of Lily's heat. A gasp, that slowly turned into a moan, escaped her. Still, that wasn't enough. After a few strokes, he slowly added a second finger. Lifting his head to watch her, he pumped his fingers in and out of her slowly. Lily looked beautiful, her head thrown back, her mouth forming an 'O' as she moaned his name over and over again.

"Holy fuck!" Lily screamed out all the sudden.

Without warning, Michael had curved his fingers inside of her, moving in a "come here" motion. All the while, his mouth was forcefully sucking on her clit. Seconds later, Lily was overcome with the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Groaning lowly, Michael greedily lapped up her juices as she came.

After licking her clean, Michael kissed his way up Lily's body. She moaned as he kissed her lips, her essence still on his mouth. Lying beside her, Michael pulled her into his side. Kissing her forehead, Michael ran his fingers through her curls. With a look of content exhaustion, she peered up at him through hooded eyes.

"Don't you want me to do something for you?" Lily asked, still sounding out of breath. Michael gave her a small smile.

"No, babygirl. Tonight is about you", Michael whispered sweetly, stroking her cheek. Lily smiled up at him as he propped himself on his elbow.

"I think I need a nap. You wore me out", Lily said, giggling as her eyes were already slipping closed.

"Sleep, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere", Michael whispered, kissing her softly on the lips.

Needing no further invitation, Lily snuggled into Michael's side. Within seconds, her breathing had evened out. Michael smiled as she began to snore softly. Determined to stay awake, he continued to watch over her in her sleep.

Michael clenched his jaw as he thought of Mason. He would keep her safe, no matter what the cost.