You Are Not Alone

You're Nice to Wake Up to

Lily's POV

When Lily woke a few hours later, she looked at the clock next to her bed. It was about six in the evening. That meant it was about dinner time. As if on cue, her stomach protested its empty state. She jumped slightly when she heard a giggle behind her. Relaxing almost instantly, she smiled. Michael was there with her, his arms wrapped around her waist. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled sheepishly.

"Sounds like somebody's hungry", Michael said with an amused smirk.

"Well, it is almost dinner time", Lily defended with a giggle.

"Would you like me to go pick us up something?" He offered.

"Wouldn't that be a bad idea? I mean, because you're....uh, you", she asked.

"Maybe you're right", Michael agreed, giggling.

"Actually, I could go get us some KFC. I've had pizza and Chinese takeout for dinner the past two nights. There isn't much else that delivers here", Lily explained.

"I'm not about to turn down KFC! You sure you don't mind going out though?" Michael asked her.

"Not at all, babe. It's just around the corner anyway", Lily replied. Michael nodded and she stood up, putting her clothes back on. Pausing, she walked back over to the bed. Bending down, she kissed Michael softly.

"What was that for?" Michael asked, grinning at her. She returned his grin with a smile of her own.

"No reason. You're just nice to wake up to", Lily replied, kissing him one more time before pulling away.

After rounding up all of her clothes, Lily got dressed. She blushed, knowing Michael had been watching her walking around the room, naked. He had also gotten dressed, going out to sit in the living room.

"Make yourself at home. Here's the remote, you can watch tv or pick a movie from that shelf", Lily said, pointing at her collection of movies behind him.

"Wow, you're a bigger Disney fan than I am!" Michael grinned like a kid on Christmas morning.

"What can I say? I love my cartoons", Lily said, shrugging as she slid into her coat.

Kissing Michael goodbye, Lily left the apartment. Taking the stairs, she reached the lobby. She shivered as she felt the November chill, and pulled her coat tighter around her. About half way to her destination, Lily felt a chill travel up her spine. She wasn't quite sure why she suddenly felt so uneasy. Shaking it off, she picked up her pace. After standing in line at KFC for a few minutes, she placed her order. While carrying the food in plastic bags, Lily walked back to the apartment as fast as she could. She wanting to be back home before it grew dark. She didn't like walking the streets of New York City at night.

When Lily stepped into the aparment, she nudged the door shut with her arm. Setting the bags of food down on her coffee table, she smiled when she saw that Michael was watching Aladdin. He smiled up at her, then immediately dug into the bucket of chicken. Going to the kitchen, Lily retrieved two cold cans of Coke from her fridge.

"Thank you", Michael said when she handed him one. Lily nodded, sitting, indian style, on the couch next to him.

Once Michael and Lily had both had their fill, he helped her put away the leftovers. When that was done, they sat back down, cuddling and watching the rest of Aladdin. They laughed and sang together as they watched the scene where Aladdin takes Jasmine for a ride on the magic carpet. They were simply enjoying being in one another's presence.

When Aladdin was over, Michael wanted to watch Peter Pan. Agreeing, Lily had stood up to get the movie off the shelf. She gasped when Michael playfully swatted her backside as she passed him. He just giggled, putting on his best innocent face. Popping the movie in, Lily settled back into her place beside him on the couch. Since they had both seen the movie about a thousand times, they ended up paying more attention to each other.

Lily was currently lying on her back, while Michael was on top of her. They had been in the midst of an intense make out session for about ten minutes. Lily moaned when Michael broke the kiss to travel to her neck. He alternated between placing wet kisses on her skin and sucking gently on her flesh, leaving his mark.

Lily yelped when Michael wrapped his arms behind her, pulling her up. Settling against the back of the couch, he set her on his lap. Placing her legs on either side of his, she straddled him. Michael wasted no more time, bringing his lips to hers. Lily groaned when he sucked on her bottom lip gently. He moaned into her mouth as he pulled her down closer, causing her to grind against his erection.

Lily let out a deep groan when Michael's fingers dug into her thighs. His large hands, pulled her legs until they wrapped around his waist. Standing up, he made his way to her bedroom. Lily flung the door shut as he still held her up. Suddenly, Michael turned around, holding her up against the door. His hands massaged her ass as he kissed every inch of bare skin he could find.

Once Lily was a quivering mess in his arms, Michael carried her to the en suite bathroom. Sitting her on the counter, he walked over to turn on the shower. Rather than nervousness, Lily felt a rush of excitement pass through her. As the water heated up, he came over to stand in front of her once more.

Stroking her face with his thumbs, Michael kissed Lily deeply. He let out a noise of surprise when she pulled at the hem of his shirt. Assisting her, he raised his arms as she pulled the garment off his body, throwing it on the floor. Lily's shirt and bra soon followed. They both let out a moan as their bare chests pressed against each other.

Holding her hand, Michael helped Lily hop down from the counter. Unbuckling his belt, she looked up at him as she unfastened his pants. She grinned sexily as she pushed them, along with his boxers, down his legs. Stepping out of them, Michael proceeded to rid Lily of her bottoms as well. Once they were both completely naked, he pulled her into the shower.

In an instant, Michael had Lily pinned in a corner, the hot water spraying them. With his hands wrapped around her hair, he yanked her head back, baring her neck. He hungrily latched onto the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder. Lily felt as if she would just melt into a puddle right there. Her nails clawed at his back, which seemed to only spur him on further.

Bending his head, Michael was face to face with Lily's chest. She inhaled sharply as he brought her nipple between his teeth, biting gently. Her hands were buried in his wet hair as he moved to do the same to the other one. His hands came up to replace his mouth, massaging her breasts, as he kissed his way down her stomach. Slowly, Michael brought his hands down to caress her thighs.

Michael looked up at Lily with the sexiest look she had ever seen him wear. He smirked as, one by one, he brought her legs up to drape over his shoulders. Her back was against the cold tile of the shower as Michael supported her weight. Massaging her hips, he placed butterfly kisses on her inner thighs. Bringing his hands to her ass, he pulled her towards his mouth. Like a man starved, Michael attacked Lily's pussy as if it was his only sustenance.

Lily's eyes were shut tight, her hands on either wall beside her. She trembled as she could do nothing but take every second of Michael's sweet torture. Every time she felt like she was close to the edge, he would slow down. After about the third time of pulling away too soon, Lily groaned in frustration. She opened her eyes, staring down at him, only to find him smirking and biting his lip.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Lily huffed, pouting. Michael snickered, still biting his lip.

"You'll come when I want you to", was his only reply. It felt as if Michael's words shot straight to Lily's core.

Not able to do anything else, Lily moaned in response. This seemed to satisfy Michael, however. His mouth, once again, set to working on her, he sucked her clit hard. Not bothering to ease her into it, Michael pushed two fingers inside of her. Lily let out a gutteral moan as he pumped his fingers in and out of her wetness, still lapping and biting at her clit. After working her for several minutes, stroking upwards to hit her g-spot, Lily started panting and moaning uncontrollably.

"M-Michael! Oh, please, Michael", Lily begged, her hips unconsciously rolling to meet the thrust of his fingers.

"What do you want, Lily?" Michael asked, peering up at her. "Just tell me and I'll give it to you."

"I want- I want you to make me come!" Lily screamed. If only she knew the effect she was having on the man before her in that moment.

"Gladly", Michael simply replied. With that he latched onto her clit once more, sucking as he pumped his fingers inside her, hard and fast.

"Oh, fuck! MICHAEL!" Lily screamed his name as her orgasm literally flooded out of her, Michael being sure not to waste a drop.

Michael laughed slightly when Lily practically collapsed. Catching her, he stood and turned off the water. Her eyes closed, still coming down from her orgasm, she could barely register it as Michael wrapped a towel around her body. She giggled when he swept her up, carrying her to the bed.

Lily had offered to return the favor, much like she had just hours earlier. Once again, Michael insisted he was fine and only wanted to take care of her. She had to stifle a giggle when she thought that he must have blue balls by now. After giving him a long, languid kiss, Lily turned away from him. Spooning her, Michael wrapped his arm tightly around her waist. His face was buried in her neck.

"I love you, Michael", Lily whispered in the darkness. She could feel him smile against her neck.

"I love you, more, babygirl", Michael whispered, his warm breath fanning over her skin. Peacefully, the couple fell into a deep sleep.

Sleeping through the night, Lily didn't wake again until the morning sun was shining in her bedroom window. She soon realized that she was now alone in her bed. Sitting up, she looked around in search of Michael. Her eyes then landed on a slip of paper lying on his vacant pillow. She smiled, seeing his sharp handwriting.

Lily,

I'm sorry if I worried you when you woke up alone. I wanted to go out and get us some breakfast. Don't worry, no one will see me. Archie came along to New York and is staying at a nearby hotel. I called him to pick me up in the rental car. I'll be back soon. I love you!

Michael

Lily smiled at how thoughtful her boyfriend was. A grin still on her face, she leapt out of bed. After relieving herself, she set to doing her hair and makeup. Once that was finished, she walked into her closet. Choosing a pair of dark, khaki jeans and an off the shoulder, teal colored sweater, she changed her clothes. Putting in a pair of turquoise earrings, she then slid a matching ring on her finger. She knew she was over-dressed for just hanging out at the apartment, but she didn't want Michael to think she owned nothing but leggings!

As Lily walked down the hall, she heard a knock on the front door. She smiled, once again reminding herself that he was here in New York with her. She had assumed he had taken her key, and locked the door behind him. Then she figured he must have his hands full. Lily rushed to open the door, which she barely registered was, in fact, locked.

Grinning, Lily spoke before she even had the door all the way open. "Ya know, you don't have to kno-", she was cut off mid-sentence, taking a blow to her jaw.