La La Lainey

Three

“So are you Niall’s girlfriend or something?” The kid with the blue hair asked.

“Nah, he wouldn’t be able to handle me.” I stuck my tongue out at my favorite Irishman who just rolled his eyes and turned back to the video game he had started playing, “What’s your name anyway?”

“Michael, what’s yours?”

“Lainey.” I grinned, “So what’s there to do for fun around here?”

“Don’t even think about it.” Niall warned looking away from the television.

“Think about what Niall? I was only asking if there was any wholesome fun around here.”

“I don’t think you even know what wholesome means.” he scoffed, “Don’t make me call your brother.”

“Don’t be a dick.” I snapped. I love Niall but he knows exactly how to piss me off and he has no problem doing it. “Come on let’s go explore.” I practically dragged Michael out of the room.

“So you’re Australian.” I said once we had gotten in an elevator.

“What gave it away?” Michael laughed, “Where exactly are we going?”

“For a swim.” I grinned once the elevator opened and I saw the indoor pool. “Oh, there’s a hot tub!” I kicked off my sandals and unbuttoned my shorts before I realized that Michael was just staring at me. “What? Don’t tell me you’ve never gone swimming in your underwear before.”

“No, just not used to a girl taking off her pants twenty minutes after I meet her.” He shook his head before pulling his shirt off and throwing it on top of the shorts I had just taken off. “We match.” He pointed to the Ninja Turtle boyshorts that I was wearing and then unbuttoned his pants to show me his Ninja turtle boxers.

“You’re lucky there aren’t any mirrors in here or I’d make you take a picture with me.” I said as I climbed into the hot tub, “I wonder how long it’s going to take before we get in trouble.”

“I’m going to regret coming with you aren’t I?” Michael shook his head as he climbed into the hot tub.

“So how old are you?” I asked realizing that I knew nothing about him.

“Don’t tell me that we’re going to play twenty questions.” He rolled his eyes, “I’m eighteen.”

“Sorry for trying to get to know you.” I laughed, “I can think of something else we can do.” I stood up and grabbed a small flask that I had snuck into the pocket of my shorts before I had gotten to the hotel. “I knew this would come in handy.”

Michael just looked at me and raised his eyebrows, “How old are you?”

“I’m eighteen.” I said turning back around to face him. “And I thought we weren’t playing twenty questions.” I opened the flask, took a sip and passed it to Michael.

“What’s is this?” He looked at the flask and drank out of it before I could even answer.

“It’s Fireball.” I grinned, “It’s my favorite.”

Twenty minutes later the flask was empty and we were both tipsy. I had somehow ended up in Michael’s lap and I wasn’t complaining. “Wait, so you’re called Five Seconds of Summer but there’s only four of you?” For some reason I found this hilarious.

“You’ve asked me this four times.” Michael smirked.

“Sorry, it’s funny.” I grinned and moved so that I could look at him. Michael held on to my hips to steady me, “If anyone walks in we are in so much trouble.”

“Who cares?” He laughed, “We’re just having fun.”

“Right? I think we going to be great friends,” I wrapped my arms around his neck and started playing with his hair. “Maybe being here isn’t going to be as bad as I thought.”

“I’m glad you’re here.” He leaned towards me.

“Lainey what the hell are you doing?” I hadn’t hear Louis enter the pool area but, he was pissed.

“Don’t be a cockblock Lou.” I rolled my eyes.

“Seriously? Get out of the hot tub and put your clothes on.” Pissed might have been an understatement. Michael and I both got out and wrapped towels around ourselves.

“You need to calm down.” I told Louis, “I was just making friends.”

“Oh is that what you’re calling it now?” I ignored him and put my shorts and tank top back on. Michael was quiet as he did the same. I don’t blame him, I’ve been told that it’s scary to watch Louis and I fight.

“Don’t be such an ass. You’re the one who dragged me out here am I supposed to just sit around by myself all day?” I glared at him.

“I didn’t expect to find you half naked in the lap of someone you just met!” I followed them to the elevator.

“I wasn’t half naked.” I argued, “Most of the bathing suits that I brought with me show more skin than that.”

“If I find them they're going in the trash.” Louis matched my glare.

“You wouldn't dare.” I said with a lot more venom to my voice than I had intended.

“Uh, guys.” Michael cleared his throat and pointed to the sign in the elevator that told us what floor we were on, “We’re at our floor.”

“Sorry about all the yelling.” Louis apologized to Michael as we walked back to our rooms.

“It’s not like you were yelling at me.” Michael shrugged, “This is me.” I stopped at the door with him while Louis just kept walking towards his room.

“Give me your phone.” I said as he pulled out his room key. Michael pulled his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it before handing it to me. I put my phone number in and handed it back to him. “Text me.” I grinned before catching up with Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
So much for updating once a week.