La La Lainey

Two

After a flight that took way too long, I was exhausted and in Los Angeles. Louis had sent a car for me and I saw the driver holding up a sign with my name on it but, I chose to ignore him and got in a cab. “Where to miss?” The cab driver asked.

“Do you know of any good tattoo parlors?” I asked. I figured a little adventure wouldn’t hut anyone.

“A few, did you want me to bring you to one?” He asked.

“Please.” I smiled.

After a twenty minute drive I was dropped off at a shop called Art & Soul. “Hi do you have any openings today?” I asked after I had gone inside. The receptionist looked a little confused but, I don’t blame her. It’s probably not every day that people come in wheeling a suitcase that’s big enough to fit a body in.

“You’re actually in luck, we just had a cancellation,” She smiled, “What were you thinking about getting?”

“I wanted to get birds with ‘Let it be’ under them on my wrist.” I explained.

=====

I was at the tattoo parlor maybe and hour and I was done. I had just called a cab to take me to where Louis had told me they were staying when my phone rang. “Hello brother dear, how has your day been?”

“Where the fuck are you?” He was pissed.

“I was just about to call a cab and come to the hotel. Promise.” I laughed.

“Lainey, this isn’t a joke.”

“Seems pretty funny to me.” I smirked, “My cab just got here so I’ll be at the hotel soon.”

====

“What the fuck, Lainey? I bring you out here to keep you out of trouble and the second the plane lands you disappear. Where did you even go?” To say that Louis was angry would be an understatement.

“I didn’t even get in trouble!” I rolled my eyes, “Besides I can’t drink here because I’m only eighteen. I thought the reason I was dragged out here was because you think I drink too much.”

“Where did you go?” He asked again.

“I got a tattoo. You like it?” I asked pulling off the bandage to show the tattoo off.

“Yeah, it’s nice.” Louis sighed in defeat, “Can you just not disappear again?”

“I make no promises. So where’s Niall?” I grinned. Even though I was friends with all of Louis’ band mates, Niall and I were close. He’s always my very reluctant partner in crime.

“His room is across the hall bu-“ I cut Louis off by running out the room.

Niall opened the door the second I started knocking. He must have heard me coming. “I missed you.” I said as I tackled him in a hug.

“I missed you too.” He grinned, “So how come Louis dragged you out here? He wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“Shocking. Apparently I dr-” I stopped when I saw two guys I didn’t recognize in his room. “Who are they?”

“Don’t be rude.” Niall rolled his eyes, “They’re in 5 Seconds of Summer, who’s opening for us.”

“I like your hair.” One of them finally looked away from the video game that they were playing to see who Niall was talking to. I noticed his hair was a similar shade of blue as mine.

“I like your face.” I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to try and update at least once a week. Feedback would be nice. :)