La La Lainey

Five

"Please don't." Louis walked over to where I was standing backstage watching 5 Seconds of Summer's set.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"Don't get too attached to them." He explained. "You eventually have to go home and I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"And by them you mean Michael?" I rolled my eyes.

I didn't get to answer before a sweaty Michael picked me up and spun me around. "What did you think?"

"You guys were great!" I laughed as he set me down, "But you need to change." I pulled on the hem of his shirt.

"I have to finish getting ready. Are you going to stay with them?" Louis asked.

"I was planning on it." I shrugged, "Have a good show."

"Don't get in trouble." Louis pulled me into a quick hug before walking towards One Direction's dressing room.

"I'm surprised he's even letting me near you after last night." Michael laughed as we walked back to his dressing room.

"So am I." I said, "Are you going to watch One Direction's set or are you going back to the hotel?"

"I was going to go to the hotel. Did you want to come back with me?" He asked as he dug through a bag and pulled out a change of clothes.

"As long as you don't mind me hanging with you for a while." I nodded, "Louis has the only room key."

"I don't know, I might get sick of you." Michael joked, "Give me like ten minutes to shower and we can go." I watched him disappear into the bathroom.

====

"So, what's your story?" Calum sat down on the couch next to me.

"What?"

"How old are you? How long are you visiting for? What are your intentions with Michael?" Calum asked in what sounded like one breath.

"I'm eighteen. I have no idea how long I'm here for. Intentions? We're friends."

"Cool." He grinned, "So are you partying with us tonight?"

"Probably?" I shrugged.

"You're my friend now so I'm inviting you because Michael obviously forgot to." Calum laughed.

"What did I forget to do?" Michael came out of the bathroom and put the clothes he had worn on stage into his bag.

"You didn't tell Lainey that we're partying tonight!" Calum exclaimed.

"We're partying tonight?" Michael looked confused, "If you don't want to we can just hang out in whatever room is empty."

"I'm always down to party." I grinned, "If you guys are going to invite bandwhores just make sure they're not too annoying."

Apparently Calum found that hilarious and he burst out laughing, "Dude if you don't date her, I will."

Michael ignored Calum and looked at me, "Did you want to head back now?"

===

"Sorry about him." Michael scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't even worry about it." I laughed, "It's so nice out tonight." We had decided to walk back to the hotel since it was only a few blocks from the venue.

"Did you want to see if there was another entrance?" He asked nervously looking at a decent sized crowd of girls waiting outside the hotel.

"Nah, those poor girls have probably been waiting all day. Don't avoid them because of me." I smiled as I purposely bumped into him. "I can handle myself."

"I don't doubt that." Michael shook his head as he grabbed my hand. "Just stay close to me." He led us through the crowd and in to the hotel lobby.

"So how many rumors about us dating do you think there will be now?" I asked once we had gotten into an elevator. "Twitter is going to be entertaining tonight."

"You're the only person I've ever met that thinks getting hate is funny." He laughed.

"What else can I do? If I let it bother me then they win." I shrugged as we got off of the elevator and walked towards Michael's room. "So what time is this party supposed to start?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't even know there was going to be one until I heard Calum telling you about it." He set his bag on the floor as I threw myself on one of the beds.

===

Michael and I had spend the majority of the party curled up in a chair. "You don't have to stay with me all night." I told him glancing over to a couple of girls that had been watching us for a while. "Those girls have been eyeing you most of the night."

"I'm having fun with you." He used the arm he had around my waist to pull me closer to him. We had both had a drink or four and Michael was an extremely cuddly drunk.

"I really like your hair." I rested my arm on his shoulder and started playing with the hair at the base of his neck.

"I really like you." I didn't get a chance to respond because the next thing I knew Michael had pressed his lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long. I suck.

Lainey's outift