La La Lainey

Six

"If you guys are going to do that you may want to go back to Michael's room." Ashton told us. I don't know how long Michael and I had been making out, but in that time I had ended up staddling him and Michael's hands were practically glued to my butt. "The 1D boys are coming over and I really don't want Louis to kill you."

"Shit. Thank you." I smiled at Ashton and then turned back to Michael, "Do you want to go to your room?" Michael didn't answer he just picked me up and walked to the door that connected the adjoining rooms. "I like your answer." I laughed after he had set me down on one of the beds.

"I'd prefer if your brother didn't beat me up." He laughed, "Did you want something to sleep in?"

"Don't listen to Louis, he's all talk. I'd love to see him try and throw a punch." I rolled my eyes, "I was going to sleep in my underwear but if you're offering."

"I wouldn't mind that at all but eventually Luke is going to come back." He shrugged handing me a black t-shirt before pulling the one he was wearing over his head. I took off my halter top and shorts and set them next to Michael's bag before pulling his shirt over my head.

"What?" I turned to see him sitting on his bed grinning at me.

"Nothing." He shook his head before pulling me over to him and kissing me.

"You seriously packed your own merch?" I laughed looking down at the oversized Five Seconds of Summer t-shirt and climbed over Michel so that I could lay down on the bed.

"I didn't really look at what I was packing." He shrugged pulling the blankets up and laying down next to me. "Are you tired?"

"Not really." I smiled as Michael pulled me closer to him. "Are you?" I didn't even let him answer before I pressed my lips to his. Michael pulled me on top of him and started slowly inching his hand up my shirt like he was waiting for me to tell him to stop. I pulled away from the kiss and pressed my lips to his neck, sucking and nibbling on his skin.

"Whoa!" I pulled away from Michael to see Luke standing in the doorway with his hands over his eyes.

"Fuck." Michael said under his breath as he took his hand out from under my shirt.

"You don't have to cover your eyes." I laughed rolling off of Michael and on to the bed. "No ones naked."

"It looked like you were about to be any second." Luke shook his head, "Are you staying in here tonight? Louis was looking for you."

"As long as you don't care." I shrugged picking up my phone from the nightstand so that I could text Louis and tell him where I was.

"He doesn't care." Michael mumbled into my hair pulling me as close to him as he possibly could. Luke just nodded in agreement.

======

"Is my sister still in here?"

"Could you be any louder?" I groaned picking my head up to look at Louis, "It's like the crack of dawn."

"It's noon." Louis rolled his eyes, "Stop cuddling with Michael and get ready because we have to leave for the arena in an hour."

"What about me?" Michael mumbled into my hair and tightend his grip around my waist.

"We have to leave for the arena in an hour so let go of Lainey and get ready." Luke rolled his eyes. Michael loosend his grip around my waist and groaned as I got up.

"What are you wearing and is that a hickey?" Louis glared at Michael pointing to the rather large hickey on Michael's neck.

"Oh, calm down. He gave me a shirt to sleep in." I rolled my eyes and looked at Michael, "Damn, I got you good."

"It's not funny." Louis icy glare was now directed at me, "You need to go and get ready."

I ignored Louis and turned towards Michael, "You look cute with bed head. See you at the arena?"

"Yeah, I'll text you." He smiled as I kissed him quickly and got off of the bed and followed Louis out of the room.

====

"I don't know why you're so mad." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a sunflower skater dress out of my suitcase and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

"Because you're my baby sister and I don't like seeing you in bed with some guy." He yelled through the bathroom door.

"That guy is your friend." I yelled back as I pulled the dress over my head and started washing my face.

"That makes it worse!"

"Michael's nice." I sighed opening the door so that we didn't have to yell, "Can you hand me my makeup bag?"

"Yeah, and I know that a lot of the time you're not. Don't play games with him." He said handing me my Lilo and Stich themed makeup bag. "We have to leave in like five minutes so be quick."

"I really feel the love Lou." I lauged before applying a thin layer of BB cream to my face. I then pulled out my eyebrow pencil and quickly filled in my eyebrows before finishing my makeup by applying blush and mascara. Once I was done, I slipped on my black vans and grabbed one of Louis' denim jackets. "Lets go."

====

"Hey love." Niall grinned as I climbed into the large SUV after Louis. "I heard you had a fun night."

"What do you know?"

"Nothing. I just saw the nice hickey somone gave Michael." He laughed, "And since you guys are practically glued at the hip I assumed it was from you."

"We're not glued at the hip!" I exclaimed, "I make one new friend and everyone suddenly goes apeshit."

"You looked like a lot more than friends this morning." Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I hope you don't kiss all of your friends goodbye."

"Seriously?" Niall looked at me with his eyebrows raised, "Do you have feelings for him? If you don't, please don't lead him on."

"Am I really that bad that everyone is more concered about Michael's feelings than about mine?" I rolled my eyes, "Michael is my friend. I haven't known him long enough to know if I have feelings for him."

"You're not that bad." Niall pulled me into a one armed hug, "It's just that any of the guys that you hang out with don't generally stick around too long."

"That's because most of them started to annoy after like a week." I shook my head, "Michael isn't like them."

"Are you sure you don't have feelings for him?" Louis chimed in, "It almost sounds like you do."

"No! Like I said before, I've only known him a few days." I'm pretty sure if I rolled my eyes anymore they were going to end up stuck in my head, "He's my friend."

"Whatever you say." Louis mumbled

=====

"Am I allowed to watch the show from the crowd?" I asked everyone in the One Direction dressing room.

"As long as you don't ditch us for Five Seconds of Summer again." Liam laughed.

"And by Five Seconds of Summer he means Michael." Harry grinned, "You really did a number on his neck."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yeah, just be careful and don't get kicked out." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Awesome!" I grinned practically skipping out of the dressing room and right in to Michael.

"Where are you going?" He asked wrapping an arm around my waist to steady me, "We're about to play soon."

"I know! I'm going to watch you guys from the crowd tonight." I laughed as we walked towards the stage, "Have fun trying to find me." I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek before running off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone even read this?

Outfit