Draw Phil Naked.

1/2

Phil was scrolling through the damn Tumblr tag over and over again, page after page only to come up with nothing! He sighed while blinking a few times, his eyes being dry from looking at the screen for so long now.

The ‘Draw Phil naked’ tag was a really long tag with lots of drawings of Phil naked but for some reason he seemed to have used all the possible drawings he could find. Or the internet hated him this very day, or he did use all the possible ‘Draw Phil naked’s on the internet… Or people don’t want to draw him naked anymore!

He sighed again, devastated that he couldn’t find any new one. “Maybe should I also do a ‘sexy end screen dance’”, he mumbled to himself while lifting up his coffee cup that was standing next to him on his desk, only to find out the cup was empty. He sighed again and stood up from his desk chair, taking the cup and walked to the kitchen of the apartment.

When Phil entered the kitchen, he was met by Dan who was looking in the fridge. “Hey Dan”, Phil mumbled while walking over to their coffee machine and made himself another cup of coffee. “Hi Phil… You kinda look tired, what up?” Dan asked him roommate, and friend, with a confused look on his face. For the fourth time today, Phil sighed.

“I can’t find any new ‘draw Phil naked’s anymore”, Phil sighed and took a sip from his cup. Dan looked up at him in shock. “Isn’t half the internet full of that stuff?” He asked, clearly as confused as Phil was. The older one nodded. “Yeah but I seemed to have every drawing and I can’t find any new ones, it’s really weird. I think the internet is trying to tell me I should go offline a bit more…” Phil laughed softly while smiling at Dan.

Dan laughed and nodded his head slowly in agreement. It was quiet between the two guys before Dan spoke up, “Hey Phil, maybe I can draw you naked!?”. Phil chocked on his coffee. “What?” He asked, thinking he didn’t hear Dan right but Dan was bloody serious. “Maybe I can draw you naked, just let me try Phil!” Dan exclaimed, being really serious. Phil thought about it, wouldn’t it be weird if Dan drew him? Maybe it would be, maybe it wouldn’t be and Phil didn’t have to be there for Dan to draw him, right?

“Ok, you can draw me!” Phil said, Dan grinned. The grin on his face looked a bit weird, Phil thought it looked a bit…. Lustful? Yeah right Phil, snap out of it! “But you need to be my model Phil, I know all the fangirls draw you off of a picture but I want to look at you while I’m drawing”, Dan negotiated with Phil, who wasn’t very fond of the idea.

“Do I need to be naked?” Phil asked before thinking, clasping his hand over his mouth. Dan laughed loudly. “That would even make it better, do it!” He laughed, Phil rolled his eyes. “No, I won’t!” He pouted, Dan shook his shoulders. “What if I told you, you could keep your boxers on?” Dan tried, Phil contemplated the idea. “Ok, you have a deal, Daniel!”

For some weird reason Dan seemed overly excited for this, or was Phil just imagining these things? He probably did from looking at the computer screen too long…. But in fact, Dan was excited to see Phil just in boxers, it would even be a lot better if he could get him naked but he wasn’t going to push Phil, no that was just going to be awkward then.

“So, when do you want to draw me?” Phil broke the silence again because Dan didn’t answer him. The younger one shook his head, trying to get the image of a naked Phil out of his head. “Uh, what about now?” Dan asked him, deep inside getting really excited. “Oh, uh, okay?” Phil asked a bit conscious, Dan just gave him a reassuring smile.

“I’ll get paper and a pencil, you just take off your pants and shirt. Meet you again in the living room” Dan said and exited the room. Phil stood there really awkward. He was standing there, in their kitchen, about to take his clothes off so that his best friend could draw him. Who the hell does that? Well, Phil Lester seemed a pretty clear answer to that question!

Phil walked over to the living room and took off his pants and T-shirt. He felt really awkward but who wouldn’t? He was practically naked and on top of that was the window in the living room too big for his liking. Soon, Dan entered the living room again with paper and a pencil, he was grinning at the sight. Yep, it was a nice view!

“Get comfortable, Phil!” Dan smiled at the older boy, Phil nodded and laid down on the couch across from Dan, still being really awkward. Dan sat down and looked at Phil for inspiration. “I need you to stay still, though” Dan said, just before his pencil hit the paper Phil spoke for the last time:“Hey Dan, draw me like one of your French girls!”
♠ ♠ ♠
For Rachel because I was a bitch for ruining her feels. I hope you forgive me now!