Status: Hello, so this is my first story that I am currently working on. Please be gentle, hope you enjoy! - Midnightloverz

Isabel

Surprises everywhere...

Tonight is the night; the spring formal dance is finally here. Once I got home from school, I quickly ate supper and rushed to have a quick shower, shave, blow dry my hair and apply makeup. I put my beautiful midnight blue dress on and look at myself in the mirror. My long brown hair just below my breasts and my green eyes shining brightly with my eyeliner and eye shadow; my pale skin corresponds nicely with my dress. I am looking good and ready to go.
I grab a small blue purse and put some makeup in it, just in case I have to re-apply. The doorbell rings downstairs and I rush towards the door, only to see my grandma talking to Dale I blush, wow he looks so handsome. He then notices me and takes a nice long look at me, he smiles.
“Hey Lizzy, wow you look absolutely beautiful”
My grandma smiles at me.
“Doesn’t she? My little granddaughter all grown up”
I give an embarrassed blush.
“Grandma, stop it you’re embarrassing me.”
She giggles and lets us out the door. While we were walking to Dale’s car I complemented on how handsome he looked, he did a shy giggle and opened the car door for me. I was greeted by his mother. A women in her forties, short brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes; Dale has his mother’s eyes. I talked with Dale’s mother on the way to the dance; she’s such a nice lady. Once we arrived at the school Dale opened the door for me and his mother told him she will pick us up at 10:00 in the front of the school. I thanked his mother for the ride and entered the school.
Once we entered the school, we went straight to the gymnasium. The gym was nicely decorated with the colors of spring; the DJ playing some nice pop music. Some girls and guys walked up to us and started talking with us, all with giggles and talking about the school year. Who knew some teenagers could be so nice to me. The guys were some of Dale’s friends in his English class; they were talking to me and actually listening to me. This is going to be a great night.
The DJ then announces a slow dance will be playing in fifteen minutes, my heart skips a beat and I look over at Dale, he’s smiling at me and grabs my hand. I start to blush; I stare at his eyes and get lost in them. I then let go of Dale’s hand and hold my head; I got a massive headache for some reason.
“Hey Lizzy, are you alright?” Dale asks with concern.
“Yea Elizabeth are you alright?” Asks one of the girls who was chatting with us.
“Yea Il be fine, I just need to use the restroom” I say and walk over to the restroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I entered the empty girls bathroom and look in the mirror, I look at my face and check my body. Hmm nothing odd on me; just my head is killing me.
I was about to exit the bathroom when I saw a figure in the mirror.
“Hello Elizabeth” says the figure.
Fuck… I know who it is… Isabel.
“Hi Isabel…” I turn and look at her. She’s still looks the same, her sad face and lifeless eyes looking at me.
“So we made a deal and as you know you owe me, no worries no one will interrupt our little conversation I locked the door”
I take a deep breath.
“Fine, what is your request?”
“My request is quite simple really, you will find out who I am and then you will see what you exactly owe me.”
I nod and Isabel continues to talk.
“Years ago I was a human just like you and even went to this shitty school in 1985. My name as you know is Isabel Lee, I was a kind student who got straight A’s but only one thing really bugged me were the bullies… you see I did not have much friends… girls would call me names and even beat me up.. No boys ever talked to me… I was completely alone. Family wasn’t much help either…. my parents both physically abused me… I was completely miserable. Then one night a terrible incident happened with my bullies and I…
Isabel then stops talking and looks at me. I’m in shock about her story, but I wonder how she turned into a doll.
“Wait, so what was the incident? And how did you turn into a doll?” I ask curiously.
“Come find me in portable one and all your questions will be answered.”
And just like that, Isabel disappeared into thin air.
My head starts throbbing again, everything around me starts to spin and then all I see is black.
I wake up and look around the bathroom. I get up and notice that the bathroom looks strangely odd, I see girls looking in the mirror and chatting, and while smoking cigarettes; their clothing looks odd too, kind of like the 80’s style clothing.
“Excuse me, who are you?” I say.
No response.
I tap one girls shoulder and my hand goes right through her!
I gasp, wait a minute Isabel said something about going to this school in the 80’s… did I time travel?
I open the bathroom door and entered the hallway; I see a bunch of students dressed in outdated clothing. I decide to walk over to portable one and once I arrived to the door; it suddenly became night time. I hear voices inside the portable. I open the door and to my surprise there is a girl in the corner surrounded by three bullies; two were girls and one was a boy. I call out to Isabel but no response. She looks a bit different in human form. She has straight brown hair (rather than black) and of course she has her eyes which look green, I think they are green or a blue I couldn’t really tell. Since Isabel couldn’t hear me, I decided to watch this flashback.
“Hey lookie here, little Isabel is all alone and cornered. Why don’t we show her the proper beating for nerds like her” Says a girl in a black leather jacket, blowing smoke to Isabel’s face.
“Hey listen, no need to hurt me, so what if I like school? Plus I’ve been doing your homework”
“Yes but you have been giving us crappy marks, for a nerd who gets 90% and up in everything, we should be getting 90% as well, so explain before we beat your sorry ass” Says the boy, who is in shades.
Isabel does a nervous laugh.
“Well you see I uh… Won’t teachers find it odd that you’re getting high marks so suddenly? Plus you all have messy writing… it’s hard to mimic…”
The girl in the leather jacket throws a punch straight to Isabel’s face.
“Stop talking you freak, I want 90% on everything and that’s final” Says the other girl who has a very annoying voice, like those high pitch girls you hear in teenage dramas.
Isabel holds her face, she’s holding back tears.
“I got an idea… let’s show this freak a lesson” says the boy.
Both girls grab Isabel and lock her in a teacher’s closet.
“I wonder how they got the key. Don’t teachers keep those with them?” I say in my head.
Then the girl in the leather jacket puts gasoline all around the closet and splashes the door with the gas as well.
“Holy crap, she was burned alive!!” I say out loud.
The girl throws the match on the closet and they walk out laughing and locking the portable door.
“Help!” yells Isabel. I hear her crying
“Elizabeth help me!”
I gasp as I heard my name. I run over to the closet and try to open the door. It opened to my surprise.
Isabel steps out and thanks me.
“Know you know what happened to me…”
“I’m so sorry, we should get out of here” I say.
I look over at Isabel she smiles at me.
Then she pushes me in the closet and locks it.
“What the heck? Isabel let me out!!” I shout. I feel the heat inside the closet; I start to sweat.
“I’m getting what I wanted and that is your life” She shouts back me.
Then everything goes black.
I wake up and notice nothing changed.
I take a deep breath maybe it was just a dream?
I walk out of the portable and notice everything looks bigger. I look at my hands and gasp.
“I’m a doll?!” I shout.
I see a girl outside who looks exactly like me.
“Hello Lizzy” She says.
“Wait a minute Isabel? Why did you take my body? And why do I have your body?!” I shout
“I told you already you owed me and that is your life” She smiles at me. “We switched bodies’ silly doll” She says with a smirk.
“Isabel no, change me back! I have to see Dale again! You can’t just do this to me.” I start to cry.
I notice she’s holding a small box, big enough to fit me in it.
She grabs me and puts me in the box. She tapes it up.
“Isabel no please!”
“No worries I will mail you straight back to the doll store in Spain, as well I’ll take great care of Dale and Grammy.”
Isabel then puts Lizzy in her backpack and walks back to the dance. She first checks herself out in the girl’s bathroom mirror. She looks exactly like Lizzy and not an ugly doll anymore. She smiles and goes back to Dale and his friends. She hugs him and even has a slow dance with him. She will defiantly enjoy her new life.
The next day she went to the post office and mailed Lizzy away. She smiles with satisfaction. After the dance Dale asked her out and of course she said yes.
“Tricking a stupid teenage girl was worth it” Isabel says.
She then goes downstairs and watches television with her grandmother.
Isabel thinks back about her past as a human and she knows she is ready to start new a life, in a new body, and new family and friends.

END
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello fellow readers.
I hope you have enjoyed this last chapter of my story Isabel. Please tell your friends about my story so they can as well check it out.
As you can see I put a plot twist in the end.
Sorry for the late update I got writers block -.-
Any who thanks for the people who have read my story and who had subscribed.
Please leave a comment or message me about the story and what you liked or disliked about it. Or a story you want me to write. As I said before I am new to writing but I promise to improve.
Till next time,
-Midnightloverz :3