Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

A Daydream Away

After numerous hours of worrying, crying and panicking about Jack, we finally landed in Baltimore where I could take him away from that monster...
We exited the plane grabbed our luggage and headed to reception to see if his plane had landed.
"Excuse me, can we please check if a Mr Jack Barakat's plane has landed here yet?" I asked timidly to the woman at reception. She nodded and typed something into her computer. A puzzled look was on her face as she searched the computer.
"Let me check with the airlines." She spoke calmly as she could tell I was worried from the biting of my nails.
The woman put the phone down and looked up at me.
"Mr Barakat's plane was going to Florida Mr Gaskarth..." She spoke with concern.
Florida? Why would he be going to Florida? His home is in Baltim-Harry, he knew I'd be here that's why he's taking him there!
I thanked the woman and headed over to the taxi where my mum was waiting and told her what had happened.
"Alex, sweetie, I know you want to go and find Jack, but he's all the way in Florida and summer break is nearly over, you need to start thinking about school." She said in serious tone, this wasn't like my mother, but I knew she was right and I hated that.
The taxi home consisted of break up songs on full blast and the sound of me silently crying, I can be such a stereotypical girl sometimes...
We got home and I unpacked and went straight to bed...when I heard my phone beep.
From Jack, 11:45pm
Alex? Are you awake?x
To Jack, 11:46pm
Yeah I am, are you okay? I found out about Florida...x
From Jack, 11:50pm
I'm so sorry Alex I had no idea, honestly x
To Jack, 11:51pm
I know Jack, you don't have to explain yourself to me. Just tell me what's happening x
From Jack, 11:59pm
Were staying at a motel in Orlando, Harry's gone out to get some food and he's locked me in, I don't know how I'm going to escape him this time Alex x
To Jack, 12:00am
I really want to just go and save you from him but I can't! My mum told me to concentrate on school rather than boys, I'm so sorry Jack...I will try and do anything to make this easier for you. I love you Jack Barakat, don't forget that x

I never got a reply that night.

"Dude wake up." a deep voice shouted in my ear. I jolted up and hit the guy in face, which actually turned out to be Zack.
"Shit, sorry Zack!" I giggled as he rubbed his head glaring at me.
"You've got about 10 minutes to get ready, I'm waiting outside." Zack announced closing the door behind him. First day back at school, this was gonna be tough explaining my healing bruised lip to everyone...
I quickly got dressed and styled my hair and ran out to Zack and Rian.
"Woah what happened to your lip?" Rian gasped pointing and the cut and bruise. I moved his hand away and told him it was a long story, which of course, they both wanted to hear about. I told them the whole story of Jack on the way to school and by the time we got there the mouths were wide open, they couldn't believe what had happened. "I'm so sorry dude...what are you gonna do now?" Zack ask scratching the back of his head.
"I have no idea...my mum just told me to concentrate on school and that thinking about Jack will only make it worse." I sighed looking down at my feet. The boys stood there awkwardly when a bubbly girl with long brown hair skipped over to Rian.
"Hey gorgeous." Rian giggled kissing her on the cheek making her giggle too.
"Hi baby, oh who's this?" The girl said pointing and sweetly smiling at me.
"Oh yeah sorry, Cass this is Alex, Alex this is Cassade." Rian introduced me to her.
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Alex!" She beamed before going back to her group of friends.
"Looks like someone got lucky too." I joked winking at Rian making him blush. The bell rang and we headed to our first class.
*After school*
I got home and grabbed myself a few snacks before heading upstairs to practice a few songs I've been working on. I was just about to pick up my guitar when my phone rang. I took it out my pocket to see Jack flash up on my caller id, and answered it immediately.
"Jack! I love you so much are you okay?!" I frantically spoke.
"A-Alex, b-baby, I'm fine. It's so good to hear your voice,I've m-missed you so much." He sobbed down the phone.
"Oh Jack, I miss you too, Now tell me is there anything I could do to help you?" I spoke calmly to calm him down.
"Just...Just talk to me...until he comes back." He spoke with slight fear in his voice.
"Of course..hang on I could sing for you." I suggested, he agreed and I grabbed myguitar and began to play.

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this is long overdue...I'm sooooo sorry there hasn't been an update for weeks now, but I hope this makes up for it!:) I will hopefully post more often now, sorry again for the delay on this, it's also writers block as well so yeahh...#teamjalex4eva