Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

You're Grinning Like A Fool

I looked through the plane window as we took off for Baltimore and wondered what Jack was doing. Maybe he's just as heartbroken as I am, or off with some other guy who is perfect for him, or maybe he's back with...Harry.
I shuck my head to clear the thoughts of Harry being anywhere near Jack, he made me sick.
"Alex?" My mum whispered tapping me softly on the shoulder. "Are you okay sweetie?"
"I've just left the love of my life mum, does it look like I'm okay?" I replied holding back tears.
She nodded her head and turned away from me leaving me to mourn Jack as if he'd actually died.
*Jack's POV*
"Harry, I just need to go to the bathroom, you need to let go now.." I said twisting my arm from his grip. He turned his head sharp, glaring at me.
"And what makes you think I'm just going to let you go?" Harry sneered looking down at me, since he was a lot taller than me.
"Please Harry." I pleaded and his hand loosened from my arm to reveal 5 individual purple and red bruises. I took a glance at Harry whose face was in utter shock, before I scurried off to the toilets. I hid in a cubicle and pulled out my phone searching for Alex's number.
To Alex 5:05
You need to help me.
From Alex 5:06
Jack? What's wrong?x
To Alex 5:07
It's Harry, I had a panic attack after you left and Harry came to take me home, he's turning really abusive Alex...
From Alex 5:08
Jack, you need to get away from him right now, call the police. I'll meet you when your planes landed.
To Alex 5:09
That's the thing, I can't. He's dragging me round, literally, I need to go before he suspects something. My plane lands in Baltimore x
From Alex 5:10
Please be careful, don't let him hurt you. I love you Jack x

I left the toilets to see Harry staring at me with a stern look on his face and his arms tightly folded across his chest. He grabbed my arm again causing me to wince with pain as the bruises were painful to touch now.
Harry dragged me to the terminal where our plane was and shoved me down in the plane seats. This was going to be a long flight...
*Alex's POV*
I've caused all this, this is all my fault, I made him have the panic attack. I kept thinking about it over and over again thinking of all the horrible things he might have done to him, when my mum startled me.
"Alex, you're crying sweetie..." She mumbles wiping the fallen tear away off my cheek.
"Jack's in trouble mum, Harry's taken him from Hawaii and I'm so worried mum! I feel so helpless because I can't help him!" I sobbed clinging on to my mother who was gently shushing me to calm me down.
"Don't worry about anything Alex, we will sort this out as soon as we get home, I promise." She said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and tried to get to sleep to stop myself from thinking about Harry.
*Jack's pov*
"Hello and welcome aboard Hawaiian airlines on your trip to Florida." The air hostess echoed throughout the plane speakers. I turned round to Harry to see him grinning from ear to ear like he'd gone crazy.
"Harry, I thought we were going back home to Baltimore?..." I asked cautiously incase he lashed out at me.
"Oh no Jacky, I'm already ten steps ahead of you, I knew you would text Alex and tell him to come pick you up from Baltimore, so I changed the flights to Florida!" Harry spoke with evil lingering in his voice. There was nothing left that I could do, but just pray that Alex would find me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops sorry it's late, I've had a really busy week, I'll try and upload as soon as I get a free day:)