Status: Ongoing

Cooler Rising

Chapter Thirty

Do lunged at Turnip. The Saiyan kicked upwards and hit the fast twin in the stomach. The force from the kick was hard enough to put cracks in Do's armour, but otherwise the small alien was undeterred from the hit, so he lunged forward a second time.

Turnip swerved to the left, and then to the right, and then jumped upwards as the fast warrior lunged again and again. The Saiyan then kicked his opponent and forced him into the ground.

"Come on Do," Turnip said. "I thought you were the fast one here."

Do stood up and smiled. "I am the fast one," he said, and then flew up after Turnip.

Turnip whipped his tail, and sent Do flying into the ground. Blood trickled down from Do's nose now, and the fast warrior began to laugh.

"You shouldn't have done that," he said. "You're the first person to make me bleed in a long time."

Do flew up a second time, and gathered electricity in both his hands. He reached the Saiyan, and then shouted something in his native language. Electricity coursed through Turnip's body, paralysing him, and Do flew around the Saiyan as if taunting him.

And then Do struck Turnip from behind. The Saiyan went crashing into the ground. But, instead of the muffled cries of surrender and death that Do had hoped for, Turnip only offered laughter. Turnip rolled over and held out his hand, and gathered the electricity Do had sent through his body to that hand.

"No!" Do shouted. "This is impossible!"

"Reflector Blast!" Turnip shouted.

The electricity pulsed back at Do, pumped with some of the Saiyan's own ki. Do flew, trying to dodge the blast, but it followed him. Do turned to face the blast, sending his own ki blasts at it. They all reflected off it.

And then Turnip's Reflector Blast hit Do square in the stomach. It pierced his body, and smoke fell from his back. Do was falling from the sky.

Turnip flew up and grabbed his opponent by the throat. Do squirmed. Turnip smiled.

"Oh look, the fast man is still alive," Turnip said, and began whipping him with his tail. Bruises began to show on Do's cheeks as he did it, and blood began to pour a little faster from his nose.

"Please," Do said. "I'll do anything. Just let me live!"

"You've already done enough!" Turnip shouted, and let his opponent go.

As Do fell to the ground, Turnip sent a barrage of ki blasts after him. Each one hit their target. When Do reached the ground, his body was completely limp.