Diary

Entry Five

I’ve never been to a party before.

This week, I went to two.

My first ever party was on Dia, last Thursday, and the second was on Saturday. I think I kind of like parties. I didn’t even need to get drunk or high to have fun. Guess there’s just something about cramped, weed smoked rooms and inebriated teens that screams fun. I can still smell weed and cologne on me despite having taken a shower.

I even danced with a guy. That part wasn’t really all that enjoyable. Apparently he’s on the football team. Maybe that bit of information should make me more excited about the whole ordeal, but it doesn’t. The majority of them here are dogs - loud, obnoxious, profane, dogs. This guy was no different. I was just dancing with Jas and Shan when out the blue, a hand grabs my waist and all but drags me in front him. For the next five minutes or so, I pretended not to feel his hard on as he ground into my nonexistent backside. Gross. He was just this big, beefy, way too touchy feely ass.

Speaking of assholes. J never texted me back. Mind you, I texted him last Sunday. It shouldn’t take a person a week to respond to anything. Even me, the Queen of Lateness, will get back to you before the week is over. At first I was kind of pissed, but not overly so. I wasn’t even as hurt or upset as I thought I would be. Maybe I’m just getting used to guys rejecting me. Bummer. So anyway, I’ve deleted J’s number.

I think it’s time to stop focusing on guys – not that I ever did that all that much before, but whatever. I’m completely turning my attention to bettering myself. I’m thinking of starting a YouTube Channel over the summer. All the good cameras are so expensive though. If it weren’t for my annoying attention to detail and perfectionist attitude, I’d just use my old mini digital camera. But alas, that is not the case. All the blurring and poor quality would make me want to scream. But anyway, on this hypothetical channel, I’d record this “self-help” journey of mine. The journey/channel would have three main concepts: health and fitness (I really want to lose weight: I’m currently a little over 180lbs and would like to get down to somewhere between 155 and160lbs), hair and beauty, and fashion (possibly). I’d also like to really work on my relationship with God, but that’s not something I’m really willing to record.

Well anyway, it’s all just a thought right now. Hopefully, it’ll all work out. In the meantime, I have about three weeks of school left to get through. That means, just three weeks left with this annoying ass roommate, three weeks left in this nasty dorm, and three weeks left being a broke, jobless college student. Man, I can’t wait to get back home.

April 14th, 2014
BeeCeeOh!