‹ Prequel: When There Is No Light
Status: More to come..

Just Not to Your Face

Control

Control.

Your last control.

Your last test to find out if you’re still where you’re supposed to be.

Healty.

Brian holds your shaking hand in his own secure, strong, tanned hand., making sure that you stay still all the time while the nurse runs her testes. he smiles at you knowing that you are nervous. So are you, but you keep on putting a pokerface on, tired of being looked at like you are weak.

“You can do this.” He whispers into your ear. “You’re still here, you won.” He smiles, making you remain confident. Hoping, hoping that he’s right, that you are free to live your life to the fullest with him. The only one you wanted to share it with.

He is here, with you and you can’t be happier.

She finish the testes, excuse her self before she leaves the room to show the doctor the results.

xoxox

Tears are forming in your emerald eyes as you look deeply into your loves eyes. Your sight is not falthering at all, still staying so strong, holding his face in your hands.

“I love you.” You whisper, planting a soft chaste ckiss on his tin lips, making him melt on the inside like he has described for you so many times already.

His eyes filles with tears as you keep holding your forehead against his, savoring the moment for both of you to last forever.

“You lived. You’re gonna be okay.” He whispers, wiping your own tears away, making you shudder of how much you really loves him.

“I know, as long as you’re here with me, I’ll be okay.” You sighs, kissing him slowly before holding him tight to your chest, feeling your own heart beat in time with his.

“I love you..don’t you ever leave me again.” You speak slowly, adoration coated around your words, making him caress your cheek, and play with your hair.

“I’m never gonna leave you, my baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is the last chapter to this series. o.O it's been a wonderful journey! Hope you all have enjoyed it very much! I sure have enjoyed to write it. <33

Much love from Iz.