Status: in progess

New Beginnings

Cabin Fever

I finally get comfortable, when Jack starts shaking me and yelling we're here. God I love but he's so damn loud sometimes. I sit up and put all my shit back in my bag and got out of the car stretching. Everyone else is out grabbing their bags and headed inside. I was the last one in, I dropped my bag on the floor and drop down on the sofa.
"So there's only three rooms so Alex and Jack you guys gotta share a room, since you guys are alone." Rian said.
"Thanks for reminding us we're single dick!" Jack shouted. Everyone laughed as we started off to their rooms. Jack and I dragged are bags out and sat them in our room.
"Man our room's not that bad." Jack stated looking around the room. I nodded and jumped on the bed.
"Can I uh talk to you for a minute Jack?" I whispered.
"Yeah of course you can what's up?" Jack said. I just nod, and sit back against the wall.
"Lately I have been wanting something, and it's not like anything l ever did before." I said starring at my hands.
"Um what?" Jack asked. " just come out and say it Lexy."
"I wanna try things with you.." I mumbled, hiding my face.
"Like what?" Jack chuckled.
"Ya know like sexual stuff. I just wanna know what all that stuff feels like and if it is better than a girl. Sorry I know this is weird and all but I wouldn't wanna try with anyone but you." I said. He just sat there looking a little confused. After a while he nodded his head.
"Is that a yes or?" I asked.
"Yeah I mean of course I can show you a couple of things, I am a master. Don't worry princess I'll take care of you." Jack smirked. I just laughed awkwardly as he came closer to me. He brought his hand up, and cupped my cheek. He leaned in put his soft lips against mine. Jack pushed his tongue in my mouth and I did too. He pushed me back on the bed. Jack grounded down against my dick and I let out a groan. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt, I got the hint and pulled it over my head. He started making his way down my neck, leaving hickeys along the way. I grabbed his hair pulling him up to me as he grind down against me again when I moaned loud.
"Come on princess, tell me what you want." Jack whispered seductively. I groan again as I start nibbling on his neck.
"Please Jack do something." I moaned as he cupped my dick through my jeans. I unbuttoned them and pulled them down. Jack kissed down my body and grabbed my boxers with his teeth and pulled them off. I moaned when I felt his hot breath against my dick.
"Come on please!" I begged. Finally he took me into his mouth. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan. I threw my hands in his hair as he starts bobbing his head in a fast pace. God he is amazing. I started to feel the burning in my stomach, as I thrust hard into his mouth.
"In gonna cum Jack!" I moaned as he sucked harder I couldn't take it and came in his mouth moaning his name over and over again as he swallowed. He sucked me off as I came down from my high, and came up and laid next to me.
"Wow Jack that was amazing." I said. He just laughed as he got up and went to the bathroom. I'm guessing to get himself off, I mean I would for him ya know? Oh well next time. I just laid there amazed. It felt so good and it was so much hotter knowing Jack was doing it. This should become an everyday thing, but I don't know if he'd be down for that. I mean yeah I guess I like him or whatever okay I do but he doesn't need to know that. Hell I'm not even sure how the fuck I feel but I love how things are going with him right now. I heard the bathroom door open as Jack comes out and give me a grin as he lays down with me.
"Sorry I had to uh finish up." Jack laughed.
"You know I could of helped you out since you did with me." I mumbled, looking around anywhere but Jack.
"I know princess, but that was the first thing you ever did with a guy?" He asked and I nodded. " I didn't expect you too. It's different than with a girl , I don't want you to feel like you have too. " Jack said. I just shrugged and snuggled into his chest.
"We're gonna be busy tomorrow so we better get some sleep." I mentioned. He just nodded as a curled up into his chest, and he kissed me forehead and whispered goodnight princess in my ear. I just laid there thinking about us. Nothing's ever gonna be the same I mean he fucking sucked my dick! I just hope this doesn't turn out to blow up in my damn face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry I've been traveling! The next couple will be up soon. Sorry guys this is my first Attempt at smut, and I failed haha. Thanks for reading it means aloe. Leave a comment telling me what you thinks gonna happen!!