The Jackets Are Covers from Society.

Chapter two:What the hell?

I woke up to the sound of my name being called. It's not like I had college. I looked at my phone to see a message off Mum to see it said 'You have college not get your ass in that shower. You finish in four weeks.' I mumbled and walked over to the shower. After I brushed my teeth, blow-dried my hair and straightened it, I changed into a plain black top and black skinny jeans, I put on some black eyeliner and mascara and slipped on my black boots. Before I left I looked at the picture of me and Dad and left my room. I picked up some toast and kissed my Mum's cheek before leaving.

I walked through he doors, I felt someone ram into my shoulder causing my to fall and drop all my books. I thought it was one of the jerks but it wasn't. I looked up to see a super cute boy. When I say 'super cute', I really do mean it because I never say anything about boys or girls. I pushed my hair behind my ear; it was long, brown and wavy because my straighteners suck at being straighteners. He helped me up and I smiled.
"Um, t-thank you," I said smiling, I felt my cheeks burning...not now, Hazel...not now.
"No problem, are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you," I smiled as he put his hand on my cheek.
"I'm fine, thank you. I'm Hazel and it does look like you're flirting with my cheek." I giggled and he bit his lip. I'm sure I felt tired for a little while.
"And I'm Mathew, you're beautiful, that's why. Also, I love your giggle," I smiled and bit my lip. He let out a sigh and he giggled. "Phwaa," I looked at him as if to say 'really? Just no," I walked round him and went to Business, I sat in there BORED AS FREAKING HELL. I COULD BE IN BED UPDATING MY STORY BUT NO, I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT STUPID PEOPLE.

I was in my own little world just taking down notes. I saw someone sit next to me, I looked round. It was empty? Why next to me? God-der. I smiled and she did back. I didn't say anything, nor did she. I turned a page in my notebook and so did she. Was she trying to freaking mirror me or something?
"Hi, the name's Tammy." I smiled and looked back at my notebook. "Hazel? Am I right?" I looked her scared and confused. I asked how does she know me. She was Mathew's sister. "Why are you here and they're there?"
"I don't like them and I don't belong with them. You do because you're pretty." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Oh," Tammy suddenly stood up to the other people. I sighed, seriously? Are people that scared of me, or are they worried that they won't have friends; just the one?

Finally it was the weekend, I walked up to my room and stayed in there doing homework. I buried my face into the whites and oranges of the computer screen. I checked my e-mails for the first time in ages, it was full of fan-mail and seriously creepy fan-girls/boys. I replied to all of them and could imagine them literally crying of joy. I scrolled down to see an e-mail from Dad. I exclaimed to my Mum, "GET YOUR DAMN BOOTY UPSTAIRS IN THIS ROOM I CALL A 'BEDROOM'," I heard her coming and she came in, I made room for her to sit on the bed and we read the e-mail.
Little Haze,
How are you doing? I'm coming back from Japan soon, I can't wait to see your beautiful face! You probably won't see this because you're a lazy-arse when it comes to e-mails. Anyways, I love you loads.
Lots of Love;
Dad, xx xx
I didn't say anything, I couldn't take it in. I held my Mum's hand and we burst into tears. I wish I didn't go through ALL of my e-mails. I wish I didn't see that now, I wish I saw that now. Therefore, everyday am I checking my e-mails.

It was time for tea, I turned off my computer and sat at the table. We weren't a loud phones, any conversations at the table but we gave up on that for a few days; we need to support each other through this. I asked if I could be dismissed and left. I walked into my room and looked into my mirror. I wasn't concentrating on the figure that was in front. I broke into tears and fell to the floor. I instantly walked over to my chest of drawers next to my bed and scrambled through my drawer, it was hard with blurry vision because of the tears and found what I needed.

I sat in front of the mirror and placed the cold razor blade onto my warm forearm. I let my hand do what it had to do as it slowly sliced into my skin. I regretted what I did, I picked up an old towel and pressed onto it, it stopped better and I let out a big sigh.

I turned on my computer and checked my e-mails. I kept on getting fan-mail. Was my story that good? I saw a girl who I replied to reply back to what I put.
Hazel,
Thank you sooooooo much for replying! I think your story is amazing and I love it like crazy! Are you working on a new chapter because it can't end like that! I'm fan-girling right now!!
From,
Anastasia
(16)
I giggled and replied back again.
Anastasia,
Thank you! I am working on a new chapter, it's quite difficult at the minute because I've been going through quite a lot but don't worry! I'll e-mail you the new chapter to make sure you can read it before it's published it if you love it that much - the only one before it's published.
From,
Hazel.

I went onto the chapter and finished it, copied it and sent it to Anastasia. I smiled, she actually made me happy. I rubbed my hands on my face and walked down stairs. I looked in the living room and saw Jack sleeping on the sofa. I picked him up and carried him to bed, I tucked him in and looked for Mum. I crept into her room and saw her sat at her desk.
"Hey, Mum."
"Hazel." Mum said in a stern voice.
"I just came to-"
"Hazel, get out." I mumbled 'fine' and walked to my room. I shut the door and placed my back against it. I try to help her but I just get kicked out of her room.

I slipped on my pajamas, brushed my teeth and went to bed. Before I knew it I was in a long, deep sleep.