The Jackets Are Covers from Society.

Chapter three: It all adds up in the end.

I woke up to the horrible, stupid ear-piercing beep of my alarm clock. I groaned and turned it off. I stood up and walked over to the shower. I freshened up, brushed my teeth, changed into my clothes, dried and straightened and brushed my hair, shoved my books into my bag, slipped on my jacket and headed for college.

I walked to college and thought of everything that has been said and done the past week. I sighed and wiped away my tears before walking through the doors. Mathew was there again, he wrapped an arm round me , I looked up at him confused. He apologized about his sister, I just shrugged. It wasn't new or surprising.

Our first lesson was maths, I sat down and he sat down next to me. I explained the whole 'I have no friends, you might as well leave me for them' but he pulled my close to him. I placed my forehead on his and smiled, he made me feel safe. Like someone cared. I looked at him, my big blue eyes staring into the depths of his big green ones. Then his lips met mine, we stayed shocked at each other until I pulled away from his hug.

I looked at him as if to say 'are we going out or not or what the actual Hell happened, I fancy you like crazy, do you fancy me. Oh. My. God.' he smiled and nodded. I asked him if we were going out, sounding desperate and he nodded. I bit my lip and he looked at me as if to say, 'pack...it...in.' I giggled and bit my lip again.

I started to feel hot so I rolled up my sleeves. Mathew looked down at the scar. Crap. I forgot. I lied and said that I caught it when I was getting ready for school. He sighed and explained that he thinks self-harmers are sort-of looking for attention. I didn't move my head in response, I simply started taking notes. I won't tell him what's wrong. What I did to myself last night. I might as well try to keep a boy-friend.

I sat in silence at lunch, Mathew went with his friends and I know they really don't like me. I sat at one table, the table I always sit at and ate my sandwich. I looked around, everyone else was with their friends. Just looking at little huddles of people like this makes me feel lonely. I looked at the other tables and saw someone sat on their own. She had her head on the table and her arms hiding her face.

I slowly went to sit with her. I sat opposite her and gently placed my hand on her arm, she looked up. Her eyes were red and puffy, I half-smiled but she just tried to hide her face. I removed her hands from her face and she looked at me.
"Hi, my name's Hazel." I introduced, I sounded quite formal, I didn't want to go for that but that's how I came across.
"Um, T-Texas." She said looking round. "I'm new here." I smiled and she just stared at me. "I'm bullied for who I am, why aren't you with your friends?" I sighed and so did she.
"Texas, I don't have any friends. Why are you being bullied? I'm being bullied because I'm bisexual, I have a different/better taste in music, I'm not pretty." I said shrugging.
"Well, first of all, you're beautiful! And I guess the same reasons,"
"Shut up! You're beautiful!" I said. I stood up and she followed me.

We stayed with each other all lunch, we discussed bands, band members (hot ones), school Texas use to go to. I felt like I had a friend. Someone I could trust. She made me smile, laugh, feel safe, made me forget everything that's gone bad in my life.

I had Physics with Texas so we walked together. I saw Mathew and he stormed over to, his eyes were full of rage as he pushed me to the ground. He started shouting at me, I winced at the anger in his voice.
"You stupid, emo, self-harmer! I hate you! We're over!" Mathew stormed off, I stood up and dusted my self off. Texas looked at me confused and I shrugged.

It was awkward when I saw him around. It was scary because I didn't know what he was going to do. I suffer from panic attacks as well, so that didn't help either.

Then I saw him.

He picked up a knife and stabbed my shoulder.

I fell to the ground.

Then black.