You're My Injustice

Chapter 14

I was beginning woke up from my slumber, but I felt really dizzy every time I tried to open my eyes. I groaned lightly and was finally able to open my eyes without feeling dizzy or feeling like I’m spinning around. I took a small look around my presence and realized that I wasn’t in my hotel room…but at the hospital? What the hell happened? I tried to sit up, but I put my hand hands on my head as started getting dizzy again.

“Hey, hey take it easy baby girl.” Joe said and then looked at Jon, “Tell the doctor that Jamari’s awake.”

I groaned as I thought his voice was really loud in my head. “Ease up baby girl. I’m here.” He cooed and helped me sit up and get comfortable. My eyes were opened more to see that I was indeed at the hospital and that Joe and Colby were in the room with me.

“Why am I at the hospital and what happened?” I asked still confused as hell to see why I am here instead of wrestling or sleeping at the hotel.

“You were unconscious.” Colby said.

I looked at him confused and started getting nervous and trying to figure out if he’s lying or not. Joe saw me freaking out, getting a little upset. He got up from his seat and climbed into the hospital bed with me before he embraced me in order to calm me down.

“Babe, calm down. I’m right here.” He said softly into my hair, rubbing my back.

I sighed and curled into his chest after I had calmed down. “Do you remember anything from Raw last night?” Joe asked and I nodded slightly.

“Yeah I remember Stuart (Bad News Barrett) defeating Big E, Stephen (Sheamus) winning his match against Del Rio, Curtis (Fandango) and Layla kissing after his lost to Anthony (Santino Marella), Cesaro getting disqualified in his match against RVD, and then my match came after that.” I said remembering those matches but nothing after mine.

“Do you remember anything that went on during your match with Victoria?” Colby asked and I nodded again.

“Yeah. I know that she kept me on my toes a majority of the match. I think I broke my nose from the face plants she gave me and then I know I went for my finisher the Blaise Kick, but anything after that I don’t remember.” I told them and I heard them both sigh, but not a happy sigh which made me feel uneasy again. “What’s wrong?” I asked looking at them.

“So you don’t remember anything after you jumped off the turnbuckles for your finisher?” Joe asked and I shook my head no. They both sighed again and Colby took out his phone, searching for something on it before handing it to me.

“Watch this video of your match, this will show you what happened.” Colby said and I hesitantly took his phone and began watching the video.

The first five minutes of the video showed Victoria and I going back and forth with each other and when she had face planted me on the mat a few times. Then it showed me climbing up the turnbuckles going for my finisher Blaise Kick, making a smile. However, my smile dropped when I saw Victoria kick me in the face making me miss my finisher and having her win, which meant that was when I became unconscious. I kept watching the video since it had a few minutes left and I saw Victoria take my Divas Champion belt, scream at the younger fans, and pour soda on me. I passed the phone back at Colby, not wanting to look at the video anymore. I looked down and tried to keep any tears from falling. I felt so humiliated and personally attacked.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly, hoping that neither Joe nor Colby saw. However, Joe did see and pulled me closer to him. Colby had an apologetic look on his face. Jon walked back into the room saying that a doctor will be here shortly. I sighed, but nodded and said a quick thank you to him. Colby told Jon that he had shown the video of my match from yesterday and Jon gave me an apologetic look as well.

“Were you suppose to lose that match?” Jon asked softly and I shook my head no.

“No. I was scheduled to win, unless the script had changed and I didn’t know about it.” I said softly.

“I had called Paul and Stephanie while I went to find a doctor. They said that they’re on their way over. They can tell you if you were supposed to win or lose last night.” Jon said, but I shook my head and sighed.

“I’m not upset about the lost because I know I would eventually lose a match one day. I’m just more upset at what happened afterwards. She took things on a whole new level and brought personal matters into the match, publicly humiliating me and disrespecting the fans that were there last night. We are supposed to stay professional at all times, which she didn’t do.” I said and rubbed head as my headache started coming back again.

“Hey, hey, baby girl take it easy. We’ll get to the bottom of this. Just for right now, try not to move too much until the doctor comes in.” Joe said and kissed my forehead softly. I nodded and tried to relax

Shortly after, Paul and Stephanie had walked into the room and sighed in relief to see that I’m awake and smiled softly. Stephanie walked over to my side and gave me a soft hug, while Paul just nodded, staying professional which I understand.

“We are so sorry about what happened last night, Jamari. There was no script change, so clearly you were supposed to win.” Stephanie apologized and I nodded.

“I don’t know what made Victoria do what she did last night, but I had suspended her for a week. However, you will be facing her at Payback Pay Per View.” Paul told me.

“I understand, Sir.” I nodded once more, understanding the reasoning behind it. Soon a doctor walked into the room with a nurse behind him. He greeted himself as Doctor Lee to everyone that was in the room, before looking at me.

“Ah Jamari Choi, good to see that you’re up.” He said, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m just a little dizzy and I have a slight headache, but other than that I’m alright, I guess.” I answered.

Doctor Lee nodded and walked towards me while his nurse wrote down some notes. He did a quick test by flashing a light in my eyes having me look away making my headache even worse. He hummed for a second and wrote down a few notes.

“This gentleman over here,” Doctor Lee started as he slightly pointed at Joe, “Told me what had happened last night and just by your symptoms, you have a concussion.”

I sighed and bit my bottom lip, hoping it’s not too bad that I can’t wrestle for the rest of the week, especially since I was supposed to have my debut appearance on SmackDown tomorrow. Joe held my hand and gave it a light squeeze to keep me from getting upset.

“How bad is it and will it keep me from wrestling?” I asked. Although I have been wrestling for a while now and barely get injured, I’ve never had a concussion before, but I knew that this could be serious.

“It’s a pretty mild concussion but I don’t want you to wrestle for at least a week. I also don’t want you to work out too much either until you are cleared. So just try to relax, ‘cause we don’t want to make this concussion affect you too badly.” He said and I sighed in slight disappointment, but I understood what could be the consequences if I didn’t do what I was told. “You’re good to leave today. I’ll have my nurse give you some pain medicine and bring your discharge papers. Just remember to take it easy.” Doctor Lee and his nurse left the room, leaving me with the guys, Paul, and Stephanie again.

I sighed to myself. I hated that I’ll have to lay low for a week, but I guess I should be thankful that I’m not seriously injured like Bryan (Daniel Bryan) or so injured that I can never wrestle again. The nurse came back fifteen minutes later with my discharge paper and my pain medication. Paul took care of my paper work while I took the two pills that were given before getting up from the hospital bed, with Joe’s help. Once everything was taken care of we all headed out of the hospital and went to our separate cars, but Paul stopped me.

“I know you were supposed to have a debut SmackDown match tonight, but I still want you to make an appearance. Maybe do a promo for Payback. I promise you’ll have a match next week for SmackDown.” He said and I nodded and got in the car with Joe, Colby, and Jon to drive back to the hotel.

Once we arrived to the hotel, I headed straight to the bathroom that was in bed room that Joe and I shared so I could shower first. I just really wanted to get this hospital smell and sweat off of my body. I walked out of the bathroom about forty-five minutes later all clean and dressed, feeling much better now that I had my shower. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and sat down on the couch, while Joe went to take his shower and Jon and Colby went out to get lunch. I decided that I would look into booking a flight to go home since I was pretty much on a sick leave due to my concussion. I slipped on my glasses so I could read the small print and began searching.

Fifteen minutes later, Joe walked out to the living room and sat down on the couch next me before turning the television on. I was still searching for a flight that I could catch right after I was done with SmackDown, but no such luck. I sighed and Joe faced me.

“What’s wrong baby girl?” Joe asked, making me take my eyes off the computer screen to look at him.

“I can’t find a decent flight to home. I’m trying to go right after SmackDown taping.” I said and pushed top screen of my laptop down.

He nodded, “Well I’m planning to leave for Pensacola tomorrow and since you were already planning to come visit anyway. Why don’t you fly out to Florida with me and stay until we fly out for RAW?” He suggested.

“Are you sure? I mean I know you’re used to me being around pretty much every day, but your daughter and your parents?” I asked. I really wanted to, but I’m still nervous meeting his family especially his father, Sika Anoa’i.

“Yes. I wanted to ask you right before we got back here. I know this accident and everything else was unexpected, but I really do want you to come spend the week with me back at home. I want to have some alone time just us two with us not having to worry about work or with Jon and Colby always being with us. Don’t get me wrong, I love them two, they’re my brothers, but goddamn they can be annoying sometimes when it comes to us dating.” Joe said and I laughed at the last part, because it was true, they can be really annoying but I still love them as brothers as well.

“As for my family, they’re going to love you baby girl, I promise. So don’t let that get the best of you.” He continued and brought his lips to mine for a small kiss. “So will you fly out with me tonight?” He asked again. This time I smiled and nodded, which he smiled in return.

“Okay I’ll go,” I said and opened my laptop again, “Now I just have to go book the same flight.”

Joe chuckled and took my laptop from my hands and kissed my cheek. “Already took care of that baby girl. I purchased the plane tickets this morning.”

“So you’re saying that you already knew that I was going to say yes and fly out with you?” I asked, looking at him with a suspicious look.

He gave me a sheepish smile, “No. I was just hopeful.”
I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless before giving him a kiss. “You’re lucky that you’re cute, Anoa’i.”

“I know. It’s one of my qualities that has an effect on you.” He winked and I rolled my eyes again.

“Whatever you say. Come help me pack, Joe.” I teased and walked over back to the bedroom to begin packing my bag for my mini vacation with Joe.

Joe walked into the room seconds later, wrapping his arms around my waist which made me stop packing my clothes into my suitcase. He leaned back, making us fall on top of the bed and flipped us over where his body was hovering over mine. He leaned his head down and brought his lips to mine for a kiss, which I returned as I wrapped my arms around his neck making our kiss deepened. However, our kiss became heated when he licked my bottom lip slightly for entrance which I granted. Our tongues roamed and fought each for dominance, but Joe obviously won, but I was okay with that. To be honest, that was the first time we have made out or had a heated kiss like that…it felt great and I wanted more, but I didn't want to go to fast.

Joe pulled away slightly and looked at me with mesmerizing eyes and a small smile appearing on his lips before leaving a light peck on my nose. I smiled back at him and bit my lip softly, while Joe leaned down to peck my lips one more time, before sighing in content.

“I can’t wait until we get back to my place in Pensacola and spend the rest of the week doing this and other things I have planned for us. No interruptions, no worrying about work. Just us two, besides my little princess.” Joe said as he twirled some of my hair around his finger.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips softly. I couldn't wait for what he had in store for us for the week when we land in Florida tomorrow. “I can’t wait either. I just know that I’m going to enjoy myself being with you.” I admitted and he nodded with his genuine smile that not many get to see. “But for now, we have to finish up packing and then head out to the venue for SmackDown.” I said hitting him in the face with a pillow, playfully. He laughed and swatted my hand away, but eventually let me go so I could pack my suitcases.

Maybe this trip to Pensacola will be great for me. I’m definitely excited to see what’s in store for Joe and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, it’s been two weeks but finally have chapter 14 out. I’m sorry that if this chapter came out fillerish to you, I just have been so busy lately and I have been wanting to have this story catch up with the current episodes of RAW, Main Event, and SmackDown, but it will take a few chapters to do so. I think after the next three chapters I will have it caught up as much as I can. So please bear with me, because I don’t want to lose you lovely readers.

So The Shield is officially broken up and now they are all doing single matches. I miss them being together, but I love the single matches a lot. Dean Ambrose is getting his old Jon Moxley character back again and he’s feuding with Seth Rollins again like they did back in FCW. Seth Rollins has been dominating his single matches and he and Ambrose are one of the contenders for the traditional ladder match for the Money In The Bank contract. Also Roman Reigns is getting his chance to possibly become the new World Heavyweight Champion at the MITB ladder match for the title. So they all have something going for them and I’m proud of these guys.

Speaking of Money In the Bank, it’s happening this Sunday night. So I’ll be definitely tweeting about every match and watching it intensely, ignoring everything else ahaha. I’m excited.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how happy I am that I got a lot more comments for my last chapter than I have from all of the other chapters I have posted. You guys are great and I’m so glad that you are enjoying my story/writing. I hope you all keep enjoying this as I keep writing it. Thank you IWillMakeYouScream, CrazyPebbles21, miss cadaverous., lilsyn, and undeah-ahead for being the lovely readers who commented on the last chapter. You all are amazing!
As always, comment, subscribe, and recommend this story please!

P.S. I am starting to write my Joshua Fatu (Jey Uso) story, so be on the lookout when it comes out!