You're My Injustice

Chapter 13

It’s been a week since the UK tour had started and I was having a blast. The house shows has been amazing and the crowd’s energy is definitely different from the crowds in the US. I mean the crowds in Europe don’t get to see us live as often since we tour around the United States a majority of the year, where we go to Europe twice a year and Australia and Japan once a year. I was surprised about the fan base I have here. I mean I only have been a part of the main roster for less than two months and I didn’t think many fans watch NXT unless it was NXT Takeover when the main rosters have a championship match against the NXT stars. However, the fans that I met during this tour told me that they have been watching me since I’ve started at NXT.

So far the first week of this tour has been great. I had won all of my matches against Victoria and let me tell you she’s a crazy bitch out in the ring. She definitely puts up a fight, but I get her every time with my submission maneuver. Besides the matches, Joe and I have been sightseeing during our free time as has others that were on the tour with us. Today was no different for us. We’re currently in London, England since we have a RAW show tonight, the home town of Stu (Bad News Barrett). Joe, Colby, Jon, and I have been sightseeing for a couple of hours, but now we’re at a nice café eating lunch.

“So have you gotten any word about you having a match on Payback and your opponent?” Colby asked leaning back in his chair slightly.

“Yeah I do, a title match. I don’t know who my opponent is, but I’m ninety-nine percent sure I will be going against Victoria (Alicia Fox).” I answered.

“If it is against her, then you got this Shorty. You’re a tough nut to crack in the ring,” Jon said and patted my shoulder. I laughed at the last part, but smiled.

Joe smiled at me and agreed with Jon. He was currently holding my hand under table on my thigh with our fingers laced with each other. I would sneak a peek at our hands often and of course Joe would catch me because he would smirk at me. I rolled my eyes as he caught me again looking at our hands, but leaned in to kiss his cheek, making his smirk turn into a smile. Of course Colby decided to tease me and mock me.

“I can’t wait until I meet your girlfriend Colby, so I can embarrass the shit out of you around her.” I told him and he just rolled his eyes but grinned. Joe and Jon just laughed at my remark.

“Hah, you’re cute.” He teased some more.

“All right then.” I smirked showing that I wasn’t playing around.

“I’m going to laugh my ass off, when she does embarrass you man.” Jon said and smiled at me.

“Yeah Colb, I wouldn’t put it past her. Jamari here is full of surprises.” Joe smirked and I nodded in agreement.

“Yeah! So you better watch your back Mr. Lopez.” I teased and winked at him, but we all just burst out laughing. I seriously love these men. Hanging out with them outside of the arena and business were always fun. We were always joking around and having a good time with each other. Jon and Colby were definitely like brothers to me and of course Joe and I seeing each other.

“So we have two birthdays coming up,” I started looking between Colby and Joe, “What do you guys planning on doing to celebrate?” I asked.

“I plan to go back home to Pensacola and spend time with my little girl and my family,” Joe said and I smiled and then looked at Colby for an answer.

“I was thinking about having a small barbecue get together with a few beers and have some friends and of course you guys come over. Nothing big.” Colby shrugged and I nodded.

“You should let me make you a cake. I make some pretty bomb-tastic looking cakes and they taste just as good as they look.” I suggested and all three of them laughed at my description of my cakes, but agreed to let me make his cake.

Shortly after, we paid for our lunch bill and headed back to the hotel that we’re staying in. We had to get ready for RAW tonight. So right now I’m in my bedroom of the suite that I’m sharing with Joe, just finishing getting my gym bag packed with my ring attire, Diva’s Championship belt, makeup and hair products, and a set of clothes to change into after my match. Joe was doing the same now after he changed into some new clothes as I was brushing my hair back into a ponytail.

“So I was thinking…” Joe trailed off, making me look at him from the mirror.

“What were you thinking?” I asked and he walked towards me.

“I was thinking about bringing you to Pensacola with me when I go back on Thursday. I want you to come celebrate my birthday with me.” He said as he rest his hands on my hips.

“I would love to go, but what about your little girl or your family?” I said with a hint of nervousness. I mean Joe is a part of the prestigious Anoa’i family which includes his WWE Hall of Famer father Sika Anoa’i is a part of the Wild Samoans, his brother Matt (Rosey), his cousins Dwayne Johnson (The Rock), Jonathan and Joshua Fatu (The Usos), Solofa Fatu (Rikishi) and many others. I was kind of scared meeting his family to be honest, especially his dad, because they mean serious business. Of course I already know Jonathan and Joshua due to work. They are sweet guys, it’s just the other I’m afraid to meet. Plus meeting his daughter is another story because I didn’t want the little girl to get confused or have her mother think I’m trying to take over.

“What about them?” He asked as he left a few butterfly kisses on my neck.

“What if your family don’t like me or think I’m just some piece of ass? I mean, I know that Jonathan and Joshua already like me, but what if the others don’t? And don’t you think it’s a little too early for me to meet your daughter?” I asked biting my bottom lip nervously. Joe sighed softly and turned me around so I could face him.

“Jamari, you don’t have to worry about anything. My family knows who you are, besides me talking to them about you, they seen you wrestle on the screen. My father was impressed when I showed him your matches and told him how goal oriented and how you want to put all the hard work you can give to make a name for yourself in the business. Yes my father can be intimidating, but he honestly wants to meet you.” He told me, making me feel a little better.

“What about your daughter?” I asked and he nodded.

“She knows and understands that there will be another woman that I will fall in love with that’s not her mother. Just like her mother falling might find a guy that she’ll fall in love with as well. Plus she wants to meet you anyways because she’s a fan of yours. But all in all, you don’t have to worry, baby girl. My family are going to love you I promise.” He said as he brought his hands up to my cheeks and pecked my lips. “So will you fly back with me and spend the weekend with me in Pensacola.” He asked and I nodded.

“Only if you let me make you a cake for your birthday,” I told him and he chuckled but agreed.

“Deal.” He said and kissed me before getting back to packing his bag for RAW, “We have to hurry up and get ready to head over to the venue.” He called out from the room. I rolled my eyes and quickly touched up my makeup and took out my septum ring.

*~*~*~*~*~*


We were halfway through RAW tonight and it was almost time for my match against Victoria. I was watching the match between Cesaro and RVD from the back room with some of the other superstars here trying to see who’s going to win. The thing about working in WWE, only you and your opponent know your storyline and how the matches is going to turn out. So when it comes to the other superstars’ matches, you don’t know who’s going to win or the outcome of the matches. Every matches are scripted unless it’s a Pay Per View event or if it’s an improv match.

Robert (Rob Van Dam/RVD) and Claudio’s (Cesaro) match ended with Claudio getting a count out disqualification, giving the win to RVD. I heard my name and Victoria’s name being called by one of the production team member to go to the gorilla position. Joe walked with me over to the gorilla and stayed with me while the stage team were getting the ring ready for my match. Victoria was already there waiting for her theme to go off and what not, but she kept giving me nasty glares or would roll her eyes at me which I chose to ignore both gestures. However, I felt like she has something up her sleeves and I was afraid that it was going to affect me. I told Joe about it earlier and he told me to be cautious and keep an eye on her, but don’t let her affect my performance. Victoria’s theme played and she headed out while Justin Roberts announced her ring name to the crowd. Victoria was in the ring now and she had this sly look on her face as she was waiting for me to come out. I sighed and faced Joe.

“You’ll be fine baby girl. Don’t let her bother you and be the best Divas Champion that the WWE Universe knows and loves you as.” Joe encouraged, causing me to smile and nodded. My theme entrance music started playing, so I hugged Joe and pressed my lips to his quickly, before heading out to the ring.

And her opponent, reigning from Charlottesville, Virginia. She’s the Divas Champion…Jaelyn!!! (A/N I’m going to be using their ring names during the match)

I made it to the ring after doing my normal ring entrance and went to my corner of the ring. The official referee for our match signaled for the bell to ring to start our match. Alicia Fox sprinted towards me trying to give me a clotheline but I ducked, however she quickly turned around and grabbed me by the hair, throwing me down. I groaned held my head trying to keep her from pulling my hair. I got up and Alicia went to charge me again, but this time I caught her and put in a back breaker. I picked her back up from the ground and clothlined her a few time. I went to give her a DDT, but she reversed it and used a German duplex to pin me. I easily kicked out before the referee could even make the first count. Alicia threw a small temper tantrum which made gave me some time to run to the ropes so I could drop kick her. Unfortunately Alicia saw me coming dodged the kick, but was quick enough to face plant me on the mat. This girl is definitely keeping me on my toes, and usually I would love a good competition but I don’t get the feeling that this is going end up well. She kept grabbing my hair and having my face plant the mat at least five time now. She did it one more time, but harder this time making my nose start to bleed.

The ref separated her from me and went to check on me. My nose was painfully throbbing and blood was running down from it. The ref kept asking if I was okay and if I wanted to give up. But I kept saying no, because I was scheduled to win this match and I wasn’t going to let my throbbing nose keep me from doing my best. Alicia just looked at me with a smirk and yelling at me to get up and fight her. She was really pissing me off now and she knew it, because her smirk just kept getting bigger. I pushed the referee away from me and went after Alicia, but we locked up. She tried to push me off in order to beak our arm lock, but I held a tight grip. I kicked her stomach making her drop down to her knees before rolling her onto her back and went for the pin but she kicked out at two. She got up and slapped me across the face, making my head turn from the impact. This really made me angry, so I got in her face pushed her down against the turn buckle roughly and punched her face and stomach repeatedly until the referee counted to three and pulled me back. I knew I had to end this match soon, but I knew that I couldn’t use my submission maneuver because at this rate, she’ll reverse it. I haven’t used my other finisher, the Blaise Kick, since I had my match against AJ Lee. That should work.

I started to climb up the turnbuckles, making the crowd get hyped because they knew what I was about to do. Alicia saw me and told the referee that she was fine and started to get up. I stood on top of the steel post, just waiting the perfect timing to get her good. Alicia started charging towards the turnbuckles, but I jumped and the crowd chanted “Blaise Kick” as well JBL, Michael Cole, and Jerry Lawler announced that I was going for my finisher. However, the next thing I know is that I felt Alicia’s boot smash into my face causing me to miss my finisher. I landed on the mat face forward, making my head snap back from the impact and then landing back on the mat again. Alicia smirked and rolled me over onto my back and got on top of me, pulling my leg up. I opened my eyes slightly, but my head was spinning causing me to close my eyes. My ears were ringing so loud that I couldn’t hear nor see the ref counting to three because everything went black.

(Nobody’s POV)

1…2…3…DING, DING, DING!

“And the winner of this match by pin fall, Alicia Fox!!!”
Justin Roberts announced, making a majority of the crowd booed, while Jerry Lawler, JBL, and Michael Cole announced Jamari’s first official lost as Divas Champion to whoever was watching RAW at home.

Victoria (Alicia Fox) got off of Jamari (Jaelyn) as the referee raised her hand up in the air as her theme song played. She grabbed Jamari’s Divas Champion Belt and put it on her waist screaming out to the crowd that she’s the next Divas Champion making the crowd boo even more. Jamari was still lying there in the ring helplessly and not many were paying attention to her. Victoria soon climbed back into the ring with two 8 fluid ounce cans of Pepsi in her hands. She stood over Jamari and gave the most devilish smirk ever before pouring the sodas all over Jamari’s body, humiliating her in front of the crowd and on national TV. The thing is, Jamari was scheduled to win not Victoria, but of course no one knew that but Paul (Triple H), Stephanie and Vince McMahon since they’re the one who are the head of the business and were the ones who comes up with the story lines.

Victoria took off the Divas Champion belt from her waist and brought it to her lips to mimic me and then dropping it down on Jamari’s sticky body, before leaving the ring to head backstage. The referee slid in the ring so he could help Jamari get out of the ring, but it was then he realized that she had been unconscious the whole time. He frantically told the other referees to bring a stretcher and a doctor out to the ring, making the crowd and the announcers worried.

“What’s going on out there?” JBL announced as he, Michael, and Jerry were looking to see what was going on. WWE official health trainer/doctor had come out and rushed over to Jamari to check on her.

“I don’t know, but I think Jaelyn has been unconscious the whole time.” Michael said and then noticed that a few of the Superstars had come out towards the ring.

“Looks like that kick to the face from Alicia Fox, did more damage than we thought.” Jerry responded.

The doctor flashed a little light in Jamari’s eyes to see if she would respond, but she didn’t. The doctor asked Stuart (Bad News Barrett) and Stephen (Sheamus) to lift Jamari into the stretcher, which they did with no hesitance and pushed her back to the health room. The crowd began cheering Jamari’s ring name as she was getting taken out of the ring, telling her to get well. If only Jamari was conscious enough to hear them, she would be smiling and mentally telling them that she’ll be back twice as strong.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Joe wants to bring Jamari to his home to spend his birthday and introduce him to his family and his daughter. For those who don’t know, Joe/Roman Reigns really does have a daughter and he’s engage.

Also Jamari has experienced her first loss, which was pretty brutal wasn’t it? She was knocked out into unconsciousness. Poor girl, she knew that Victoria/Alicia Fox had something up her sleeves.

Anywho, I’m kind of sad that I only got one comment last chapter, but I understand because it was a filler. However, I hope to get more comments on this chapter.

Thanks IWillMakeYouScream for commenting on the last chapter and for being my loyal reader and frequent commenter <3

As always, subscribe, recommend, and comment you lovelies!