You're My Injustice

Chapter 20

It was almost time for RAW and I was excited. Not only was RAW in my city, but my family and dance crew are here at the venue to support me. Also I’ll be making multiple appearances for tonight’s show, including my match with April against Layla and Danielle. So in all, I knew that tonight is going to be great night.

Today was an eventful day already. I made an appearance with the local talk show on the news, did a signing at Ashley’s furniture store with Jonathan and Joshua, and then met up with my family for lunch to introduce Joe to them. My family adored Joe, especially my youngest brother who was a huge fan of him.

Right now, I was standing in the gorilla while waiting for my cue to go out to the ring. I was going to start the show off first as a gift from Paul and Stephanie as my return to my home. The stage producer counted down from 5 and soon my theme song started playing as it was my cue to go out. I ran out from the gorilla position, doing my little dance, hi-fiving fans, and hugging my family and friends as the whole arena cheered for me. I climbed up the apron and step through the ropes to get inside the ring and continued my dance until the music was cut off. The crowd kept cheering after my music was off as I was handed a mic from one of the stage crew.

“Richmond, Virginia it’s so great to be back home!” I started and the crowd roared in excitement. I chuckled and smiled. “Wow you guys are excited for tonight aren’t you? I mean who wouldn’t be especially since this is the last RAW before Battleground, plus we have the two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair in the building.”

The crowd cheered, but then they started a “RAW is Jaelyn” and a “Welcome Home Jaelyn” chant, which made the smile on my face grow. I laughed and brought the mic back up to my lips.

“You guys are awesome. It’s so great to be back in Richmond, I mean like my home is like minutes away from here. In fact, I used to come to the Richmond Coliseum all the time when WWE would come here, just like you are now. Yeah I was one of you, but I never thought that I would be out here in this ring performing for all of you guys. I would not be here right now if it wasn’t for you guys. Of course I also got to thank the McMahons and Triple H for believing in me as well.” I said, being completely honest with the fans. I started walking around the ring, still smiling.

”Now I know, I was supposed to have the Diva’s Championship belt with me here on my waist, but since my friend AJ took it from me two weeks ago so that’s why I don’t have it.” I said and there were a mixture of cheers and boos after I mentioned AJ. “But don’t worry you guys, because on Sunday at Battleground, I will take back what’s mine and I’ll be reigning champ again.”

After I said that, a song started playing around the arena and Stephanie McMahon was walking down towards the ring with Paul beside her. I was confused to why they were both out here, but they stood in front of me with smiles on their faces. The crowd either cheered or booed because with them being ‘The Authority’ give the fans mix feelings about the couple same with Randy, Glen, and Colby.

Paul and Stephanie both grabbed a mic and waited for the crowd to quiet down. I smirked and spoke up first.

“What’s up Trips and Steph?” I greeted them, shortening their names. Yeah I’m a badass like that.

Stephanie was about to speak, but the crowd started to boo before she said anything. I chuckled quietly, but quickly got back in character without the cameras and the fans noticing.

“Awe, you guys act like I have something evil planned against on your beloved Jaelyn. We actually like her. She’s an A plus player unlike your B plus player Daniel Bryan.” Stephanie said and the crowd immediately booed and started doing the ‘Yes!’ chants. I smirked and pointed my fingers up and started doing the Yes chant with the fans. I was definitely having fun right now and I think everyone could tell.

“Yes Daniel is a B plus player, but that’s not what we are out here for.” We are out here to tell you Jaelyn some good news.” Paul said and I tilted my head to the side and waited for him to continue as I leaned back against the ropes.
“Yes, we have wonderful news to give you Jaelyn, and we thought what better time and place to give it.” Stephanie said and I got off the ropes and walked towards her and Paul.

“Oh yeah? Well don’t keep the fans and I waiting. I’m sure they want to hear the good news too.” I said and pointed to the crowd. The couple nodded, still having smiles on their faces.

“Well the shooting for the third season of Total Divas has started and we wanted to have an extra diva on the show. So a week ago, we asked the WWE Universe which Diva they wanted to be on the new season of the show. And you happen to be that diva that everyone wanted, including us. I mean let’s face it, you’re the fan favorite Diva and you are definitely what’s best for business.” Stephanie said and Paul nodded as they used their most infamous line.

“Wow now that is some good news coming from the Authority, but will that cut my match against AJ at Battleground or any other scheduled matches? You know that I like to kick some butt more than anything.” I said with a small chuckle.

“Absolutely not. You will still have your match for the Diva’s Championship and you will have your regular scheduled events.” Paul said and I nodded before looking at the crowd.

“Sounds good to me, but let’s see what the crowd’s opinion. Should I be a part of the Total Divas cast?” I asked them and they all cheered and did the “Yes!” chant once again. I smiled and nodded. “Well it looks like I’m the new member of Total Divas.” I said, accepting the offer and with that my theme entrance played as I made my way out of the ring back to the gorilla.

The show was going well so far besides the hiccup earlier, where Colby, Randy, and Kane beat up Jon backstage. He was supposed to be in the main event with Joe and John Cena against the three that beat him up, but he was sent to the nearby hospital now changing the match from a six man tag team match to a 2 on 3 handicap match. Besides that issue, all the other matches had gone smoothly. Even my match with April against Layla and Danielle went well. I won our match, by putting Danielle in my submission maneuver.

Right now, I was thinking about me now being a part of season 3 of Total Divas. I talked to Joe about it, since the show was a reality show, I know that the production crew will want to capture some of my personal life. I was okay with some of it, because there’s nothing to my personal life that’s crazy like the other cast…of course not saying that’s bad. The only thing I was afraid was revealing my relationship with Joe to everyone outside of WWE. We both decided when we became official that only our co-workers in WWE, families, and close friends knew about our relationship. However, when I went to talk to Joe about it earlier, he said that he was okay with the fans knowing, but he doesn’t want a lot of our intimacy being aired on the show, which I agreed with him.

Ric Flair was in the ring having a little interview with Renee as he was making his special appearance for the night. I smiled as I waited in the gorilla for my cue to join the little chit chat. Ric was doing a little dance as he circled around Renee. He’s such a flirt, but that’s what everybody loved about the two-time hall of famer.

“You do know what they say about Virginia, Renee?” He asked her as he circled around her once again.

It was then that my music started playing again for the third time tonight, but this time I signaled the sound guy to cut it off. I smiled as I was standing in front of Ric and Renee and grabbed a mic from the stage crew and smirked.

“I know the answer Mr. Ric Flair.” I said and then dance around him once before answering. “As Virginia is my home and with that. Virginia is for Loversss.” I said and Ric started doing his ‘Woo’ chant, which I joined with him having the crowd and Renee laugh.

“So with Battleground coming up in 6 days, who do you think is going to win the Fatal-Four-Way match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship?” Renee asked Ric after we had finish goofing off.

“I have to say, all four of the competitors are great in that they are strong contenders for the Championship. However, I think my man John Cena is going to retain the title.” Ric answered as the crowd, mainly the little kids cheered after hearing him say that John Cena will be the champ still.

Renee nodded and faced towards me. “What about you Jaelyn? Who do you think is going to win the Fatal-Four-Way?”

“Well Renee just like Ric said, all four men are great competitors. You have John Cena who is currently in his fifteenth reign as the WWE World Heavyweight champion. Randy Orton who is the Legend Killer and been the champion fourteen times. Of course we have the Devil’s favorite Demon, Kane who is just as good as the other two and then we have Mister Roman Reigns, the Samoan Superman and former member of The Shield, WWE’s greatest faction of all time.” I paused as a smile crept onto my lips. “These are some great men competing for the gold. However, I have to go for Roman Reigns. It’s his time to shine. These old geezers had their time, it’s time for someone new to be the World Heavyweight Champ and that person is Roman Reigns.” I finally said and the crowd cheered as his theme started playing.

I smirked as he walked down the steps in the crowd before climbing over the barricade. Joe climbed into the ring and gave Ric Flair a bro-hug before walking around me with a smirk playing on his lips. He whispered “Thank You” into my ear before raising my arm in the air as he pointed at me, saying that I’m the future Diva’s Champion. I gave my famous Jaelyn smirk and did the same with Joe, before I made my way out of the ring. John Cena’s theme started playing as I made my way to the gorilla where he and Ric were standing. I nodded my head towards Cena as he did the same before I went back stage, leaving John handing one of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion belts to Ric Flair as they both held it up in the air.

Once I made it back stage and changed out of my ring gear into some comfortable clothes after my shower. I walked to Joe’s locker room and watch the remaining of the Main Event match, supporting my man. I smiled as I saw Joe with the upper hand against Kane and Randy as those two were going to be his greatest challenge of his career.

“This Sunday at Battleground will be your time to be the future champ, Joe.”