You're My Injustice

Chapter 19

It was Sunday morning and the plane ride that I was in from Japan to Richmond, Virginia had landed. Thank God too because that was the longest plane ride I have ever been on, but I was glad to be home. I looked over to my right to see Joe who looked like he just woke up. I smiled softly and kissed his cheek, feeling the scruff from his beard against my lips. Yeah I was able to talk to the Authority about letting Joe come home with me this after our Japan tour instead of attending to the house shows back in the states before coming here for Raw.

We left the plane and grabbed our bags from the baggage claim before going outside to hail a cab, which didn’t take long for one to come get us. Joe put our bags in the trunk and I gave the driver the address to my house which was about a twenty minute drive from the airport. Joe got inside the taxi and looked at me with a soft smile.

“Are you excited to be back home baby girl?” he asked softly, still not fully awake probably due to jet lag.

“I am. I can’t wait to go lay down in my bed, which is hella comfortable might I add. And I’m in a familiar city where I don’t need to use GPS because I know where I’m going. Plus, now I have you here to see my beautiful home with me, even if it’s only for two days.” I said with a smile as I felt him held my hand in his with our fingers intertwined.

“You know I have to be the judge of that. I athink my house is the best, just saying.” He joked and I rolled my eyes and smack his arm lightly, making him chuckle.

The twenty minute drive to my house ended as the taxi driver pulled up to my driveway to my beautiful three bedroom suburban house. Joe was taking out his wallet from his pocket, but I pushed his hand away and paid the driver plus a tip before getting out of the taxi. We got our bags from the trunk and headed inside my home as I unlocked the door.

“You know, I could have paid the driver.” He said as he followed me up the stairs.

“I know, but I invited you over. I’m not going to make you pay for a small taxi ride and besides, I would have paid for it anyways if I was coming home by myself.” I said with a light shrug, but smiled anyways.

I gave him a full tour of my house, like he did with me when I came to his house back in May. He liked my “Woman Cave” the most so far, which was my home recording studio. Yeah I also make music from time to time and I have also helped produce my brother’s band albums. Soon we arrived to the door of my bedroom and I opened it revealing my room, that I had decorated myself. I walked in and literally laid across my bed, having Joe come in behind me checking the room out, nodding his head in approval.

“Goddamn I miss my bed so much, so comfy. Fuck those hotel beds for real.” I mumbled against my pillow as my face was buried having Joe laughing at me. Soon I felt a weight pushing down on me and, which then I realized that Joe was literally laying on top of me.

“You’re right, your bed is pretty comfortable.” Joe teased as he moved his body, pretending to get comfortable as he was squishing me.

“Ughh you’re squishing me Joe. Get off me fatty,” I whined playfully, struggling to push him off since he weighed twice as much than me.

He laughed and rolled over next to me as I moved to lay on my side while I was facing him. Joe began playing the ends of my hair and kissed my forehead. “You have nice home Jamari.” He said.

“Thanks, I’m glad you like it. It’s definitely my baby.” I smiled and began playing with his hair as well. I brought few strands above my upper lip to pretend I had a mustache, which had us both laughing.

“Cute.” Joe said and playfully pinched my cheek.

“I know.” I gloated before laying my head on top of his chest.

“So what’s the agenda for today and tomorrow concerning WWE?” He asked.

“Nothing today, but tomorrow I have an interview/appearance with the local news station at 8 and I have a signing at 11 at Ashley’s Furniture store with Jonathan and Joshua. Then after that I’m pretty much free until RAW” I said remembering the schedule I had given to me yesterday.

“Okay. What about your parents? When are they coming?” He asked curiously.

“They’re coming tomorrow morning. They’re coming to the signing since my youngest brother is a fan of the Usos.” I said and then looked at him. “Are you nervous about meeting my family?” I asked him curiously.

He sighed softly but nodded. “Most guys would say that they’re not nervous, but I am a little nervous more so meeting your dad. I hope to make a great impression.” He says and I couldn’t help but smile and kissed him sweetly.

“Babe, you have nothing to worry about. My dad going to love you I promise. It doesn’t take much to please im and just how you have been with me so far and the way I talk to him about you, it’s almost a no brainer. Besides, my dad is not like one of those fathers you see on TV threatening their daughter’s boyfriend. Hell he isn’t like normal strict Asian father. Just like you told me when I met your parents, you have nothing to worry about.” I told him honestly and gave him a deep kiss, causing him to moan.

I smiled and straddled his lap after pulling away from the kiss. I looked down and can see that Joe doesn’t look nervous anymore. I leaned down to kiss the tip of his nose, which caused him to wiggle it afterwards. I giggled and then gave him a regular kiss.

“Since you have nothing work related to do today, what did you have planned today?” He asked, his thumbs rubbing circles on my hips.

“I was thinking about stopping by to see my dance crew and perform with them at the outdoor mall tonight, but other than that I had no other specific plan.” I told him with a shrug. “I would like to introduce you to them. They’re like family to me too.”

“Of course baby girl. Besides I’ve been waiting to see you dance with your group. Those videos on Youtube don’t do any justice.” He said and I laughed.

“Well hopefully my dance performance tonight will fix any of the injustice caused by our Youtube videos.” I said using The Shield little ‘injustice’ gimmick.

Joe chuckled at my reference and smiled softly. “Being a singles wrestler is great and all, but I do miss being in the Shield with Colby and Jon sometimes. Our promos were off the charts and we did what no other superstars or factions has done. Besides they’re my boys, my brothers.”

I nodded and smiled softly. Joe, Jon, and Colby have been in the WWE together for four years and their friendship is like none other. With them being in The Shield together brought that brotherhood that I have never seen before and I got to experience that with them, even if it had only been for only a month. I do miss hanging out with all three of them together, but since Colby is with ‘The Authority’ now for a storyline, Joe and Jon can’t really be seen in public with him as we’re supposed make our storyline seem real. However, Jon and Joe still hang out, which is nice. In fact, I invited him and Renee to come over to the house, but they had to make appearances at the scheduled house shows, but they plan to come over tomorrow.

I was about to say that I miss the Shield being together as well, but all of a sudden my thoughts were erased when Joe’s stomach started to growl. I giggled and rubbed my hand on top of his stomach.

“You’re hungry big man?” I asked and he nodded sheepishly. “Okay, it’s about lunch time anyways. I’m feeling a home cooked meal today, instead of going out.”

“That’s fine with me as long as you make some gimbap.” Joe said, knowing that he loved that dish ever since I made it for his birthday cook out. In fact, I haven’t seen him order regular sushi since then.

“Of course, but I have to stop by the market to get the stuff to make it. So let’s go Anoa’i.” I teased and patted his leg as to get him to sit up and get ready to leave.

He groaned jokingly, but chuckled when I hit him lightly on his stomach. However he got up and left the house to go to the Asian market nearby.

*~*~*~*~*~*


Lunch was a success because Joe kept complimenting me and thanking me for making the gimbap. Afterwards I showed him around the area, just a few places I liked to go and what not. Now we were at Short Pump mall, which was an outdoor mall in the area. This is where my dance crew is going to perform tonight and I was excited to be dancing with them again. The last time I had done anything with my crew was a week before I made my debut on RAW.

Joe and I walked a little further into the mall and I saw a group of Asians about my age with their backs facing me and I knew instantly that it was my dance crew. I smiled and brought my finger up to my lips so that Joe won’t say anything as I snuck up behind the group as they were discussing the set list for the performance.

“Guess who?” I casually said and the whole group looked up and faced me with huge smiles as they pulled me into a huge group hug.

“Jamari!!! You’re home!!!” They cheered and I smiled. Soon my two best friends, Jamie and JD, walked up to me as we had our own group hug. These two and I formed our huge dance crew, Flux Crew, which just started out with just us three back in high school. Although we have known each other since early middle school.

“Glad you’re back Jamari.” Jamie said as we pulled away from our hug.

“It’s good to be back. It’s been like three months since I last seen you guys.” I admitted and then JD draped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and looked at Joe, motioning him over with my finger. “Guys this my boyfriend Joe Anoa’i. He works for WWE with me. Joe this is Jamie and JD, my best friends.” I introduced him to my best friends and then the rest of the group.

“It’s nice to meet you man. I see that you have been treating our friend well. Jamari looks happier now.” JD said and I looked away as I felt my cheeks starting to get hot.

Joe chuckled and playfully squeezed my hand that was linked to his. “It’s nice to meet you too. I’m glad that I’m the cause for her happiness. Jamari is just an amazing girl to be around.”

JD and Jamie smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully, but gave Joe a kiss on the cheek. “So what’s the set list for tonight?” I asked as it was almost time to perform at the center of the mall in front of the locals.

“Well since you are here with us, we were thinking about doing the fan favorites tonight. So we are doing ‘Overdose’, ‘Mr. Mr.’, JD’s solo ‘Trap’, our solo ‘The Baddest Female’, ‘One Shot’ and ‘I Got a Boy’ as to end the show.” Jamie said and I nodded with a smile as I loved the set list for tonight, especially the ones I am going to be in.

“I hope you’re ready for the challenge Jamari and haven’t forgotten any of the routines.” JD teased and I rolled my eyes as we both laughed.

“Oh please. I’m always ready. You must have forgotten that I’m Jamari Lee Choi. I never forget and that I’m always ready for a challenge.” I smirked.

I was so happy to be back with my dance crew as we were doing a little bit of catching up and having them get to know Joe. Everyone kept telling me how much they really like him and how Joe is perfect for me. Now I was getting ready for our performance while Joe was standing on the side next to Jonathan, Joshua, and Trinity, who spotted us a few minutes ago as some of the locals came to watch. They waved at me and I returned the wave and blew a kiss towards Joe’s direction and then got into position as I put my focus to the DJ who was introducing us to the crowd.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. I am proud to introduce you our very own Asian dance group from Richmond, Virginia. Please give a hand for Supreme Elements.” The DJ said and the crowd was clapping for us as he started playing EXO-K “Overdose”.

I smiled as I saw the crowd before smirking, showing off what I got.

Welcome home Jamari.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I have not updated in forever. I haven't had the time due to me moving to my new home, but I'm back and I hope to update more frequently. In fact, I'm going to be posting the next chapter shortly.

Special thanks to mini.monster and CrazyPebbles21 for commenting on the last chapter. You two are amazing!

-Dance Performance
Overdose
Mr. Mr.
Trap (JD's solo)
The Baddest Female (Jamari's and Jamie's Solo)
One Shot
I Got A Boy