Story of a Girl

Leave Out all the rest

I wake up to the sound of my phone. I could hear that high pitched beep anywhere. I sit up taking my hand and head off Zacky's chest, I keep the blanket covered over myself. I open my phone, I have a text message from Val

Where the hell r u? Matt's getting pretty pissed, if you don't want me dead, COME HOME NOW.

Shit, this was from an hour ago. It's now 1:20AM. My brother's scary when he's mad. I look at Zack, how peaceful he looks sleeping. I hate to wake him, but this is important. Maybe I'll call Val first though. I carefully dial her cell phone, I PRAY that Matt doesn't pick up.

"Hello?" Val yawns.

"It's me..." I say.

"Are you on your way home?" Val asks.

"No...could you pick me up?" I ask.

"Alright...but you've got A LOT of explaining to do." Val says.

Ok, thank you." I say.

Val hangs up. I better wake Zack, let him know that I have to go. He looks so peaceful sleeping, I hate to wake him up. I have to though, this is important.

"Zack?" I ask. Nothing.
"Zacky...wake up." I say shaking his shoulder.

"Hum?" Zacky asks opening his eyes.

"I have to go." I say.

"You do? Why?" Zacky asks.

"Matt's being...you know. Val's picking me up in a couple minutes." I say.

"Alright..." Zacky says sighing and then sitting up.

I search though the bed with my feet until I find my underwear. I slip them on and reach above the bed to grab my bra.

"OK...time to find my clothes." I say swinging my feet over the bed.

I reach down and grab my t-shirt. I throw it on and stand up looking for my pants and sweatshirt. I hear a crash. I look over the bed, Zacky's just laying there.

"Found your pants." He says standing up and handing me my jeans.

"Thanks." I laugh.

I reach under the bed and pull out my Blink 182 sweatshirt. I get fully assembled and sit next to Zack who's on the bed in only his boxers.

"Sorry I have to go." I say.

"It's alright, I understand...sort of." Zacky says.

I hear the trucks horn. I again, PRAY that Matt isn't in the truck.

"Bye, I gotta go." I say standing up.

"Alright, well, bye." He says.

"I love you, and I had a great time tonight." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you too, and so did I." Zacky says.

I walk out of his room and into the main part of his house. I see the trucks lights though the window. I open the door and step into the night. Val sits in the driver's seat. I let out a sigh of relief and open the passenger door of the truck. Without a word, Val pulls out of the driveway.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"It looks like you had really hot sex." Val says.

"And how would you know?" I ask.

"Your brother..." Val says.

"You know, I'm really regretting asking that." I say making a face at that mental image.

"Ha..." Val says.

"Ok, let's rephrase that question. Do I look presentable?" I ask.

"Hell no. You have "sex hair", your make-up is smeared, you smell like Zacky, and did I mention that nice hickey on your neck?" Val says.

"Geez, you make me sound like a prostitute." I say.

"You asked, and I answered." Val says.

"What do I do. Matt can't know..." I say.

"hmmm...put your hood up. Check the glove compartment for perfume or something, and take my eye liner from there too." I say.

"You keep make-up in MATT'S car?" I ask.

"It's OUR car, we bought it together." Val says.

"Ok, whatever." I say opening the glove box.

I find the eyeliner and scented hand lotion, that'll do I guess. As Val pulls up into the driveway, I put my hood up making sure to cover my neck.

"Jesus Nikki, It's 1:30 in the morning." Matt says.

"Sorry...I...fell asleep on the couch." I say.

"Hmmmmm..." Matt says.

I go up to my room. I'm keeping my sweatshirt on until Matt goes to bed. How do I explain the hickey? "Oh yeah, a baby punched me in the neck. It just happened to be a super baby." Yeah, he'd fall for that. There's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Matt...I know what happened." Val says imitating Matt's voice.

"Val...don't give him any idea's." I say.

"Sorry." Val says opening my door.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I wanna know details." Val says.

"I don't ask YOU about your sex life with my brother now do I?" I ask.

"No, but that's because you get too weirded out." Val says.

"Fine, but remember, don't tell Matt." I say.

"My lips are sealed, now tell." Val says.

"Fine." I say.
"We we're watching the lion king and..." I start.

"Wait, this all happened from a KID'S MOVIE?" Val asks.

"Do you wanna know or not?" I ask.

"Sorry." Val says.

"Anyways, he was laying down with me on the couch. One thing lead to another and we started making out, and to the bedroom we went." I say.

"That's it?" Val asks.

"Well there was MUCH more then that, but I'm not telling." I say.

"Fair enough...so is he any good?" Val asks.

"Val!" I say.

"Ha...just kidding. That's almost as awkward as me telling you about Matt..." Val says.

"That's enough, you already gave me a nice mental image of you and my brother." I say.

"Ok, Ok." Val laughs.

I roll my eyes and she heads out the door. I look over at my nightstand. I put the rose Zacky included in his little Valentines day surprise in a vase there. I smile, it's still as beautiful as it was yesterday. Boy do I love that man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since I posted the last chapter, I had 69 subscribers. Isn't that perfect XD.
Sorry, just thought I'd point that out.
---
Oh, and It's summer vacation for me (finally) so watch out for chapters coming up like daisies.