Story of a Girl

Can you feel the love tonight?

Zacky called, he told me to come over whenever. I'm sort of excited about it, I love spending time with him. Better think of an excuse, maybe telling the truth will be Ok...if Val doesn't spill.

"Going to Zacky's." I say grabbing my Blink 182 sweatshirt from the back of the couch.

"Why?" Matt asks looking back at me from the TV.

"Movie night." I say. He gives me a look.
"What can't two best friends just watch a movie together?" I ask slipping on my sweatshirt.

"I guess." Matt says.
"When are you getting home?" He asks.

"Um...when I feel like it." I say zipping the sweatshirt up.

Matt rolls his eyes. I put my hood over my head. Stupid Matt, why does he ask so many questions? I take the bus, Matt won't let me take the only car. After a couple minutes, the bus pulls up to Zacky's road. I get off and walk the rest of the way. I knock on the door.

"Hey Baby." Zacky says opening the door and kissing me.

"Hey." I say, my knees giving out a bit.

"You alright?" Zacky asks.

"I'm fine. You just...dazzle me." I say.

Zacky smiles and takes my hand, leading me inside. On the TV, there's a blue DVD screen. There's a purple plastic bowl on the table.

"So what are we watching?" I ask.

"Lady's choice." Zacky says extending his arm to a black shelf.

I bend down at look at the selection. Saw, Scary Movie, The Ring, Shawshank Redemption, Return of the Living Dead, House of 1000 Corpses, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas....

"Lion King?" I ask pulling out a DVD case.

"What...it's a good movie." Zacky says.
"Wanna watch it?" He asks.

"Sure." I laugh.

Zacky presses a button on the remote and out pops a place for the DVD. I place it in and return to Zacky on the couch. He puts his arm around my shoulders and I lean against his chest. Zacky starts the movie.

"You know, I realized something." He says after about half an hour.

"What?" I ask.

"This movie isn't good for little kids." Zacky says.

"Um...why?" I ask..

"It teaches kids that it's OK to do that." Zacky says pausing the movie.

"I don't get it." I say.

"To get on top of each other like this." Zacky says laying me down and carefully laying on top of me.

"I don't think most five year olds have the mind of a TWENTY FIVE year old." I say.

"True...just saying." Zacky says.
"Now I suppose you want me to stop crushing you..." Zacky says starting to sit up.

"I didn't say anything, you get back down here." I say grabbing his arm and pulling him back down.

"So you LIKE being crushed to death?" Zacky asks.

"If it's by you, then yes." I say.

"I feel special." Zacky says.

"You should." I say.

Zacky kisses my forehead and presses play again. He lays his head on my stomach and I play with the tuff of hair that always sticks up. Every once in a while he nuzzles his face into my stomach making me giggle.

"Do I make you giggle?" Zacky asks resting his chin on my stomach.

"Zack, you do more then make me giggle." I say.

"Is that so?" Zacky asks.

"Yes." I say touching my hand to his cheek.

I take my hand from his cheek, and grab his hands resting them on my stomach. I place my own on top of them. He interlocks his fingers with mine making our four hands into two. We continue with the movie.

One Hour Later

"I love that movie." Zacky says.

"Me too, haven't seen it in years until now." I say.

"Hey Nikki?" Zacky asks.

"Yeah babe?" I ask.

"Can I kiss you?" Zacky asks.

"Since when you you need to ask?" I ask.

"Thought I'd be a gentlemen." Zacky says.

"Zachary Baker, you can be bad around me whenever you want." I say.

"Oh really?" Zacky asks bringing himself up my body.

"Zacky!" I laugh.

He starts to kiss me, playfully tapping his tongue at my teeth. I open my own mouth and start a tongue war. I wrap my arms around his neck. He slips his arms behind my back an lifts me up as he sits up. My knees lay on either side of his legs. I move myself up his legs until I'm right up against his chest. Zack stands up, I wrap my legs around his waist and he starts down the hallway. Before I know it we're both in his room. Zacky lays me on the bed and quickly gets on top of me. I run my hands down his back, grab the bottom of his shirt, and pull it over his head making his hair even messier. With tender hands, Zack unbuttons my pants and I help him get them off. I struggle at undoing his belt, but get it undone after the motivation from Zacky kissing my neck. His snakebites run against my neck making the experience even more pleasurable. Finally he drags my little black panties down to my ankles and enters me with one hard thrust, making a pattern of his own.

"Am I going to fast for you baby?" Zacky growls.

"No...your just fine." I say.

He smiles and gives a hard deep thrust.

"Oh Fuck." I moan.
"Your more then fine."

I run my hands though his short black hair and nibble at his ear. He continues at my neck, I hear a deep quiet growl behind his throat. Not a frightening sound, but almost a soothing one.

Questionable Amount of Time Later

With one final trust, he rolls off me landing on the pillow next to me. I look over at him. His breathing is heavy and sweat is running down the side of his face. I scoot over to him and rest my head and hand on his chest. I place my hand over his heart, I feel the faint patter of his heart. I smile and snuggle up close to him. He puts his arm around me and with his other arm, drags a blanket over the both of us.

"I love you." Zacky whispers in my ear.

"I love you too baby." I say.

I close my eyes and listen to him breathe. I truly concentrate on it, until I remember something.

"Oh my god...Zack what time is it?" I ask.

"I little after 12:00PM." He says turning his head.
"Why? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah...just my brother." I say.

"Oh...well...I guess you gotta go then." Zacky says.

"Screw Matt...I'm staying here." I say nuzzling my face to Zack's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, sorry for taking so long.
I didn't know how to write this one, but I like how it turned out.