You

More Confusion

Draco sits up when Snape magickally undoes his bindings, and smacks Blaise hard in the head.
  "OW!"
  "Fucking bugger." Draco stands and searches himself for his wand.
  "Here." Blaise extends an arm, offering the missing wand.
  Draco takes it, and conjures himself a new shirt--his wings ripped up the old one. Blaise and Crabbe leave the shack.
  Snape is eyeing him. "Couldn't keep it under control then?" Draco shrugs, putting his wand in his pants pocket. "What did she do?"
  Draco looks up at his godfather. "She yelled at me. Hates me."
  "She will come around. She'll realize she has to," Snape says in his no-nonsense way that comforts Draco so. "All will be well."
  Draco nods. "Well. I should get back to the school." He walks past Snape, who grabs his arm.
  "Draco."
  Draco looks at him.
  "Are you well?"
  Draco meets his gaze for a moment before answering. "Things are hard."
  "I know. It WILL get better."
  Draco sees how hard Snape is trying...trying to be human. He nods. "Thanks, Severus." Snape nods and let's go, and Draco exits the Shrieking Shack.

Huê sits back after telling Dumbledore everything she saw. She doesn't know why she's crying, and tells him so as he hands her a handkerchief." I-it's like my soul know-ows something I do-on't." She covers her face with the soft cloth.
  "Of course it does," he says gently. "All souls do."
  "But something is happening!"
  "Yes. It sounds to me, that you are destined to be with Mr. Malfoy, to the point that you will choose him even if it will bring misery. It sounds to me like a very rare bond. So rare and powerful, I hesitate to voice it."
  She throws her hands down into her lap, both clutching the handkerchief. "Tell me," she breathes desperately.
  "No," he replies firmly. Not yet. I will speak with Draco and his godfather first."
  "Godfather?"
  "His father is dead."
  "Oh..." she says softly, and gets lost in space. "Oh."
  "Does that bring you pain?" Dumbledore is watching her studiously.
  She nods. "But I don't know why."
  He nods and stands. "I must call them here. Would you like to go rest in the infirmary, or your dorm?"
  "I-I...." Huê can't make decisions right now.
  "Infirmary." Dumbledore helps her stand, and leads her out.

Draco and Snape sit in Dumbledore's office. They were called here an hour ago, but Snape insisted that the Headmaster let Draco rest awhile.
  "Severus," the old man says. "Is Mr. Malfoy Veela?"
  The two Slytherins stare at him a moment, before the elder answers. "Yes."
  Dumbledore removes his glasses and rubs his eyes. "You should gave informed me."
"I know."
Dumbledore replaces his glasses and places his hands on his desk. "Huê Au is having a very hard time. She just used advanced Divination to see her future. You must not know what she saw--that would be wrong. But she does not know what you are, Mr. Malfoy, and that information would be too much for her at this time."
"Understood," says Draco softly, for once humble rather than prideful and arrogant.
"She is in the infirmary, due to severe panic. I suggest you go see her. Her stability would benefit from your presence."
Draco nods, shoots up and runs out.