Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Back To School

*Time skip 1 month*
*Shay's P.O.V.*
School starts back up in a few days. Meaning Alan and Justin were going back to go back. Austin and I have already graduated. On the bright side, Justin has gained 3 pounds. I'm so proud of him for trying his best to recover. I'm going to miss holding him in my arms all day.
*Justin's P.O.V.*
I saw Shay pouting. "What's wrong?" I walked over to him. "You have to go back to school which prevents me from keeping you in a death grip all day." he crossed his arms. I laughed and kissed him. "Don't worry, when I'm home I'm all yours." I whispered seductively against his lips. I pulled back and to see his reaction. He looked kind of shocked. I laughed again. "I love you but we have to go over Alan and Austin's place so I can plan something for your birthday. Me and Alan will be leaving you with Austin at their place while we go shopping." I told him. He groaned. "I love you too. Now, let's get this over with so I can have my revenge." he smirked. I bit my lip. That little bastard. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his keys. I tossed them to him and walked out of the room. I can't wait to see the look in Shays face when he sees what I'm doing for his birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! First chapter! I will post more tomorrow. Goodnight lovelies.<3