Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Happy Birthday

*Alan's P.O.V.*
Justin and I were on our way to get stuff for Shay's birthday. "So what exactly are you getting him?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked. "Please tell me that you're not dragging me to some kinky sex store." I groaned. He rolled his eyes and playfully hit me. "No, I'm not. I'm buying him a puppy. Get your mind out of the gutter." he laughed. "What kind of puppy?" I asked. "He went to the store and when he came back he started telling me about this puppy he saw in the window of the pet shop. So I figured, why not get him the puppy?" he smiled. "I'm sure he'll love it." I smiled too. We pulled into the parking lot of the pet shop. The lady behind the counter was reading a book. When we walked in, she jumped slightly. She relaxed and smiled. "How may I help you?" she asked. "I'm here to buy a puppy." Justin told her. "Ok. Which one?" she walked over to to us. "That one." he walked over to it. She took it out of the cage. and handed it to Justin. We bought everything that we needed for it. "I can't wait to see the look on Shay's face when he sees this puppy." he laughed. "Me neither." We got into his car and drove back to my place. "Justin grabbed the puppy carrier and I got the rest of it's stuff. I opened the door for Justin. "Boys! Get over here!" I shouted. Austin was the first over to us. His eyes went wide when he saw what we bought Shay. A few seconds later Shay was over here too.
*Shay's P.O.V*
When I saw that carrier and Alan with a bag of puppy food, I gasped. He got me a fucking puppy. Not just any puppy, it was the puppy I've had my eye on since I first saw it. "Oh my god. I love you." I smiled at Justin. We spent the rest of the day playing with the puppy which I named Roxxy.