Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Paranoia and a Wedding

*Alan’s P.O.V.*
“You’re getting married today! I’m so excited!” Justin squealed and hugged me. “Technically, I don’t get married for another four hours.” I laughed nervously. “Why do you sound so nervous? It’s not like you’re marrying some random person.” he rolled his eyes. “You’ll understand someday.” I said in a motherly voice. He blushed. “Do you really think that Shay and I will actually get married?” he asked quietly. “I’m sure of it. But, enough about the two of you; it’s mine and Austin’s day to shine.” I smiled. With another roll of his eyes, Justin started helping me get ready.
*Justin’s P.O.V.*
Phil was here for moral support; poor Alan is about to faint. I got Alan’s suit out of the closet. “Get changed then I’ll do your hair.” I told him. He took his suit and we turned around. “Done.” Phil and I turned. I gasped. “You’re growing up so fast.” I gushed. “Am not.” he blushed. I laughed. “So, who’s walking you down the aisle?” I asked while doing his hair. “Austin’s dad.” he sighed. “Hey, don’t let that bring you down. Now, let’s get to your wedding.” I smiled.
*Austin’s P.O.V.*
I’m actually getting married. Wow. “Carlile! Pay attention!” Shay scolded. “We have three hours, Shayley.” I scowled. “Damn, you’re really nervous aren't you?” his eyes went wide. “Of course I am!” I snapped.
*Shay’s P.O.V.*
Austin’s really on edge right now. He’s snapping at me for the smallest things. Tino, Mike and Tony walked into the room. “I can tell he is about to blow up.” Tony laughed. “Deep breaths and remember that you’re marrying Alan. Nothing bad is going to happen.” Mike smiled and sat next to him. “I just feel like I’m going to screw up my vows or stutter like an idiot.” he groaned. “You won’t, Austin. Trust me, as soon as you see Alan walking towards you, you’ll be fine. Just focus on Alan.” Mike rubbed his back soothingly. “I was a wreck. I was about to pass out. But when I saw Mike waiting for me, I was calm and relaxed.” Tony sighed happily. “So, you guys wrote your vows?” Tino changed the subject. “Yes. Alan is going to be redder than his hair by the time I’m finished.” he chuckled.
*Austin’s P.O.V.*
Mike and Tony told us about their wedding. They've been together for almost six years. “Austin, you have an hour and a half to get ready.”Shay told me. “Shit.” I ran to my closet and took out my suit. “We tried to talk Alan into wearing a dress but it didn't work.” Tino laughed. I shook my head and laughed. I took the suit out of the bag and set it on my bed. The guys turned around. I changed and walked over to Shay’s floor length mirror. I made sure my hair looked fine. Tony had cut it earlier today. “Ready?” Mike smiled. I nodded and we got into our cars.

*Alan’s P.O.V.*
We arrived a little early so I had a few minutes to get my breathing in check. Austin’s dad walked over to me and patted my shoulder. “I remember when Rose and I got married. I was just like you, worried as hell. But, everything went smoothly for us. I’m sure it will for the both of you.” he smiled. I smiled back the best I could. “It’s time.” he told me. I took a deep breath and linked my arm in his. I walked in and saw Amanda with Camille and Aaron with Josh. They both had baskets of petals and the babies were dropping them. Well, Josh was but Camille was just fascinated with them. I smiled and looked at Austin. The first thing I noticed was the hair cut. It looked great on him. He smiled and I felt a lot calmer. I saw Vic playing the piano. I walked down the aisle and tuned everything out and just focused on Austin. Robert walked back to his seat. Austin mouthed ‘I love you’ which I returned.
*Austin’s P.O.V.*
I watched as Justin and Phil walked in. That means that Alan is here. I gulped. Vic started playing the piano and Alan walked in. He looks absolutely beautiful. I smiled at him and he visibly relaxed. He stood in front of me and I mouthed ‘I love you’. He smiled and mouthed ‘I love you, too’. [I apologize if any of this is wrong. I barely know what a wedding is like. –Jess] “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile. If anyone objects to this marriage, speak now.” he stayed quiet a second. “The grooms have written their own vows.” the priest looked at me. I pulled the worn paper out of my pocket. “Alan, you’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met.” his cheeks turned a light pink. “You've helped me through more than things than you know. I was in a bad place after Chris and Emily; I thought that I would never love someone like I loved him. I was right; I love you more than him.” Alan was slowly turning a darker red. “When we lost my mom, you helped me and my dad through it; even though you were taking the news just as bad. I love everything about you. Including every one of your imperfections. I love your hair, laugh, smile, obsession with cats and your personality. But, most of all, I love you. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.” I smiled. Alan’s face was the color of a stop sign. The crowd ‘aww’d.
*Alan’s P.O.V.*
I never realized how much I meant to Austin. The priest looked at me, signaling it was my turn. I took out the page I had in my pocket. “Austin, you have no idea how much you mean to me. When I was living with my father, I was sure that I would break any day. I didn't care if I survived or not. But you showed me the positives in life. After I got to know you, I was sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.” I saw Austin start to tear up. “Your presence is warm and your happiness is contagious. I love you so much and I can’t wait for the years to come.” I finished. I saw Austin wiping his eyes. “Now for the exchanging of rings.” the priest announced. I slipped the silver band onto Austin’s finger. “By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom.” he smiled. Austin pulled me towards and crashed his lips to mine. Everyone cheered. I pulled away and smiled. “I love you.” I whispered. “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY'RE MARRIED! YAY!