Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Bachelor Parties and Old Friends

*Justin’s P.O.V.*
I had picked up Alan after I dropped Camille off at daycare. “So do you plan on getting me drunk?” he asked. I rolled my eyes. “No. We had Jack and Alex help plan this.” I smiled. “Wait. You mean Jalex? The two that used to fuck like rabbits?” he laughed. “Yep. Expect a lot of dick related party favors.” I warned him and parked the car. We were greeted by Zack holding a sign that said ‘Enjoy Your Last Night of Fun’ and Rian handing us dick shaped lollipops. “Come this way.” Alex smiled and started walking into the kitchen. “We don’t plan on getting you drunk, but you will have a couple drinks.” Jack said and handed us red solo cups. “This drink is called unicorn jizz.” he smiled. “You two are strange.” Alan said shaking his head.
*Alan’s P.O.V.*
The party was going great, even though I was getting teased about getting married most of the time. “Hey Alan, do you remember the first party you went to?” Rian smirked. “Shut the fuck up, Dawson.” I snapped. “Easy there, tiger.” he laughed. “I’m sensing an embarrassing story.” Phil smiled. “I’ll gladly tell it. We were about sixteen and Justin, Rian and I finally talked Alan into going to a party. He got so fucking drunk. Then the ‘hottest’ girl in school tried to take him upstairs to fuck him.” Someone has a strong grasp on their vocabulary. “So he keeps pushing her away until he got so pissed, he screamed ‘I like dick! Not vagina!’ It was fucking hilarious.” Zack was laughing so hard he could barely talk. Everyone else burst out laughing. I could tell I was blushing hard. “And the best part about it all is that’s how he came out to the whole school.” Justin smiled. “Come on, let Alan enjoy his bachelor party.” Alex chuckled. The door swung open. “I’m sorry I took so long, my car decided to break down. Fucking heat.” she explained angrily. “Still as bad tempered as ever.” Zack laughed. “Fuck off.” she rolled her eyes. “Anyways, don’t get too wasted.” she warned me. “I’m still having a hard time believing that you, Alan Ashby, of all people are getting married. I remember when you were fifteen; you told me that you never wanted to get married.” Justin smiled. “That’s because I was pissed off because Matt told me that ‘no one would ever want to marry me’.” I sighed. “Wait! British Matt?” Lexi gasped. “Which one?” Rian snorted. “Shut up Rian! It was Barnes.” I rolled my eyes. “Didn't you date all of the Matts?” “I only dated Barnes, Kean and Nicholls!” I tried to defend myself. “That’s all of them.” Jack chuckled. “He had a thing for Brits when he was younger.” Justin smirked. “You date three British guys and you’ll never be able to live it down.” I sighed.
--Time skip two hours—
“Okay, it’s ten at night, I need to get home.” Justin had picked up Camille and went home so I had no ride. “I’ll take you since I’m the only sober one besides you.” Lexi laughed. “Thank you.” I smiled. “No problem.” We said goodbye and left. Lexi dropped me off at my place. I quietly walked upstairs, knowing that Austin probably brought Shay home with him. I went into our bedroom. “Alan?” Austin asked groggily. “Yeah. The guys were hammered so I had Lexi drive me home.” I chuckled. I changed and laid next to him. He pulled me closer. “I love you.” He kissed my cheek. “I love you too.” I giggled.*Shay’s P.O.V.*
“You’ll love it. Trust me.” I smiled. Austin just rolled his eyes. “Tony and Mike got married about a month ago. We’re going to their place. Vic and Jaime will be there too.” I told him. “It’s been too long since I've seen them. Are they still trying to start a band?” he asked. “Yeah. From what I know, they sent a demo to a couple of labels.” I shrugged. I pulled into the driveway. We walked into the place and saw a sign saying ‘If You’re Gonna Back out, Do It Now’. We both laughed. “There’s the soon to be doomed! I mean groom!” Jaime smiled. I saw Austin smiled. “Did Tony make tacos?” he asked hopefully. “Yes, he did.” Mike walked over to us. “And Mike’s mixing drinks.” Tony said. “I’ll have a few, but I want to remember everything and not have a hangover.” Austin laughed. “Fine.” Mike groaned. “Must I remind you that I’m the only one legally allowed to drink?” Vic sighed. “That’s never stopped us before.” Jaime laughed. “And I’ll be twenty-one in eight months.” Mike rolled his eyes. “Shay’s the youngest one here.”Tino teased. “I can handle my liquor better than you.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Wanna bet?” he challenged. We had a drinking contest and I won.
*Austin’s P.O.V.*
Shay, Tino and Mike were wasted. “Does letting Mike get hammered make me a bad big brother?” Vic laughed. “Mikey! Get off me!” Tony giggled. “How about I get you off instead?” Mike slurred. I tried not to laugh. “It was great seeing you again, but I have to take Mike home.” Tony sighed. Mike winked at us and they left. “Oh. My. God.” I laughed. “This was amazing. I’m going to take Shay home.” I told Vic and Jaime. “It was nice seeing you again.” Jaime smiled. “Same here.” I smiled and helped Shay walk to the car. I drove to my place and let him sleep in the guest room. I went into my bedroom and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I was woken up by someone coming into my room. “Alan?” I asked. “Yeah. The guys were hammered so I had Lexi drive me home.” he chuckled. I pulled him close to me. I love you.” I kissed his cheek. “I love you too.” he giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to be clear, everyone driving weren't even close to being drunk. Not even buzzed. Also, the next chapter will probably be in two parts.