Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

The Notebook

*Austin's P.O.V.*
Alan was taking a shower and I was laying on the bed bored out of my mind. Then I remembered my notebook. I hadn't used it since we moved out. I got up and went over to my back pack. I looked through all the old papers and found the tattered, black notebook. It held all of my thoughts and ideas. Even a few songs and maybe a few things I first noticed about Alan. I sat down on the bed and started flipping through the pages. One thing stood out to me. It was the song I wrote about my mom. It was dated a few days after she passed on. The page was tear stained and my writing was sloppier than usual. I reread it. I flipped to the next page. I smiled when I read the title. It was Those In Glass Houses, the song we preformed for the school. I started wondering what it would be like to be in a band. I zoned out. "Whatcha got there?" Alan plopped down next to me. I looked at him. "My very worn out notebook. I've had this thing for like two years." I laughed. "Is it the one where you described me as, and I quote, 'the flawless ginger with a locker next to mine'?" he asked with a huge smiled. I blushed. "Did you go through my notebook?" I groaned. "Nope. But you left it open when I came over to your place to help write Those In Glass Houses and curiosity got the best of me and I looked at the page." he smiled innocently. I closed my notebook and put it back in my bag. "And your parents told me about you smiling like an idiot whenever I was mentioned." he laughed.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I love seeing him blush. Its fucking adorable. I fell backwards on the bed. Austin crawled next to me. We spent the rest of the day cleaning the place up a bit and restocking the fridge and pantry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Goodnight lovelies. <3