Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

He's Gone

*Shay's P.O.V.*
I woke up alone in bed. I got up and went to the kitchen. I heard someone crying in the living room. I looked into the living room and saw Justin in a ball on the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked softly. He looked at me. "My d-dad died" he choked between sobs. I sat down and pulled him onto my lap. "I'm so sorry Justin." I sighed. I started rubbing circles on his back. We stayed there for about twenty minutes. I heard Justin softly snore.I gently moved him off my lap and went to get him a pillow and blanket. I put the pillow under his head and covered him with the blanket. I kissed his forehead and went to eat breakfast.
*Justin's P.O.V.*
I was full on sobbing after I saw the news. The police found my dad dead on the couch. He drank himself to death. Even though he was an asshole, I can't help but miss him.He wasn't always a bad person. We used to go on vacations and road trips. Until my mom passed away. Then he started drinking. He would insult me and verbally abuse me. But then the drinking got worse and the physical abuse started. I didn't even notice Shay until he spoke. I managed to tell him my dad passed away. He held me close while I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so fucking sad. I truly am a heartless demon. Please comment and subscribe.