Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

I'm Sorry [READ A/N]

Alan and Austin came home yesterday and they’re closer than ever. Camille’s a month old now and I can already tell that she’s going to look more like Shay than me; lucky girl. I heard laughter coming from the living room. I finished making Shay’s lunch and Camille’s bottle. I walked into the living room and saw Camille in Shay’s lap. He was playing with her feet and poking her sides. He saw me and smiled; then frowned when he saw that I only had one sandwich. “Where’s yours?” he asked. “I ate mine while I made yours.” I lied, hoping he would buy it. He sighed, picked up Camille and took his sandwich. “Go eat.” he told me sadly. “Shay; I’m 174 pounds.” lie. “I’m going to feed and put Camille down for her nap, finish my lunch and then we’ll see how much you actually weigh.” he kissed me then went into Camille’s room. I sat on the couch and let out an exasperated sigh. Camille started crying and I heard Shay start to sing to her. She love loved his voice. Soon it got quiet. I heard the sound of footsteps muffled by the carpet. I looked up to see Shay looking at me sympathetically. “Let’s go.” I gulped. I stepped onto the scale. “153? That’s too small! You’re 22 pounds under weight!” he shouted. I felt tears stream down my face. “I’m sorry, Justin. I’m just so worried about you and your health.” he ran a hand through his hair. “I understand.” I whispered. “How much have you eaten today?” he asked after a moment of silence. “A piece of toast.” I bit my lip. “I’m making you lunch.” he told me. I just nodded. He made me a chicken salad sandwich and handed it to me. I hesitantly ate it. “Thank you.” Shay kissed my cheek. I feel like I’m going to be sick.
*Shay’s P.O.V.*
I thought that he was finally getting better. Then it dawned on me. We were at Alan’s bachelor party and Justin was eating a lot (He hadn't eaten at all that day) when Tino joked about him ‘shoveling food into his face.’ “Justin. You didn't relapse. Please tell me that you didn't.” I begged quietly. He looked down and nodded. “Let me see.” I felt my eyes water. He started crying too and apologized. “You have nothing to be sorry for.” I hugged him. “Can we just sleep for a while?” he asked through sobs. I nodded. When he took off his jeans, I saw them all. They covered his thighs and hips. Some were deeper than others. He put on sweatpants and laid next to me. “Just remember, no matter what, I’ll always love you.” I said looking him in the eyes. “I know.” he said cockily. “But seriously, I love you too.” he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler on how Shay and Justin are. Also, I got my Warped tickets! Meaning, I'll be in Utah the first, second and third. I'm starting school soon so updates will be slower.