Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Booze and Bruises **TRIGGER WARNING**

*Shay’s P.O.V.*
~Time skip one month~
(To skip triggering part skip the part between the **.)
Justin is leaving Camille and I so he can go out and drink. I tried to talk him out of it, and I told him that there are better ways to deal with depression. He yelled at me and said that I wouldn't understand. Then he did something that I never thought he’d do, he slapped me. It was hard enough to make me stumble. My face hurts like hell.

After Justin left, I just broke down. I tried to keep it down for Camille’s sake, but I failed. I took her upstairs to her room and I went downstairs and searched the couch cushions for the one thing I’d promised Austin I’d never touch again: a blade. I twirled it around with my fingers, deciding whether or not I should do this.
**I slowly drug the blade across my thigh, watching the blood slowly bead up. I went deeper, the blood now dripping off of my thigh. ** The door swung open. Justin was sort of drunk. When he saw what I was doing, he immediately sobered up. “Shay! Stop that!” he panicked.”Why do you care!? You didn't seem to when you left our daughter and me for booze. Not to mention, you fucking slapped me!” I pointed to my face where I was sure a welt had formed.

Justin sighed and ran to the kitchen. I heard the faucet turn on then off. He walked over to me and picked the blade up off the floor where I dropped it when I was yelling. Then he gently cleaned my thigh. “I’m going to go get the Neosporin. Stay here, please.” he begged and ran to the bathroom. He came back and bandaged my thigh. I guess I went deeper than I thought.

“Shay, I need to tell you something very serious. Okay?” he gulped. I grew nervous. “S-sure.” I bit my lip. “This doesn't excuse any of m behavior, but I found out I was pregnant and when I was at the store I miscarried. I was at the hospital for a few hours and they ran some tests. I can’t have children, shay. They told me that it was a miracle that I had even gotten pregnant in the first place.” he started crying. Well that was overwhelming.

Even though I was still a little afraid of Justin, I held him while he bawled his eyes out. “You should have just told me in the first place instead of leaving to go out and drink.” I sighed. “I k-know.” he stutter. “Do you hate me?” he asked. “I could never hate you, but it will take a while for me to heal.” I assured him.”What about the wedding?” he whispered. I still want to marry you.”I told him.”Thank God.” he said under his breath. I quickly kissed him. “I love you.” I sighed, again. I love you too.” Justin smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating will be very fucking slow. Sorry.