The Hunter's Blood

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Taryn)

The boys took us up the stairs past the living room, (The walls were a soft black with charcoal gray floral design and white trim along the top and bottom. The floor consisted of white carpet and a red shag rug was smack in the middle. There was a huge white leather corner couch with dark almost blood colored through pillows. In front on the couch was a glass coffee table that doubled as a fish tank with gold and white gold fish swimming around in it. I think I even spotted a mini fresh water shark. Then on the wall in front was a 52 inch flat screen TV, underneath was a black entertainment center with and Xbox One, DVR, and a PS4, not to mention the shelves were full of video games and movies, there were even some CD’s.) and the kitchen and the dining room area, (I instantly fell in love with the kitchen. The walls and all the cabinets were a white-ish beige color; the floor was a stunning mixture of white and beige swirls. The stove, industrial oven, microwave, sink, and refrigerator were all the same metallic stainless steel. The island counter was curved and had six wooden chairs with beige cushions.) And they then separated us into three different rooms. Dante was with me, Roman was with Kylie, and Beau was with Chase. I looked around the room and the first thing I spotted was the huge King sized bed with a solid black comforter and six gold silk looking pillows piled on top of it. The walls were white with gold and black trim, and the carpet was plush and black. Why the Heck did he bring me into his room? Weird…

‘Is it just me or is it weird that he brought to his room?’ I heard a female voice come from behind me. I whipped around to see where it came from but only Dante and my snow leopard Kira was behind me. I know it definitely wasn’t Dante, and Kira can’t talk…can she? I eyed her curiously as she just licked her little pink nose.

“So…let’s get down to business then.” Dante said taking a seat on the bed. And I just stood there awkwardly staring at him.

“Ok…” I answered timidly, not sure of what to do.

“Alright let’s start off with the easy questions first…What’s your full name, your age, and where are you from?” he said firing off three questions at once.

“Um…Ok…My name is Taryn Mariela Pevensey, I’m 18, and I from the small town of Venator.”

“Venator? I’ve never heard of it.” He questioned, skepticism laced in his voice.

“Most people haven’t, heck we barely even register as a dot on the map.” I explained. If you’re driving through Venator and you sneeze or blink you might just miss it.

“Ok do you have proof that you are who you say you are?” he questioned, cocking an eyebrow at me. It this guy for real?!?

With a huff of frustration, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. Digging around for my ID, I held it up victoriously before handing it over. He looked it over very carefully for about ten minutes before handing it back to me. If we didn’t really need a place to stay, I most definitely would have been giving this guy a taste of my attitude.

“Now that we established that you are you say you are, we can move on to the next question.” I was going to say ‘Ok…’ but he started talking again. “Where’d you graduate from?”

“Venator High School.” I answered rolling my eyes before I could catch myself. I’m sorry but that was kind of a stupid question.

“Do you plan on having any parties or boys over late at night?” he questioned.

“For one I’m not a partier and for two…how is that any of your business?” yep the sass was coming out.

“It’s my business, because I’m making it my business.” Was his sharp reply.

“No I don’t plan on having boys over late at night…I’m not a slut.” I said a little harshly.

“I just need you to do one more thing for me. I need you to face the wall, put your hands flat against the wall and spread your legs.” He commanded, a smirk placed firmly on his lips.

“What the HELL! No freaking way!” I snapped, crossing my arms under my chest.

“Don’t worry doll face; I’m not going to molest you. I’m just going to check to see if you have any hidden weapons or anything like that.” He said getting up from the bed and walking closer to me.

“Why the hell would I have a weapon on me?”I asked confused. I wonder if Kylie and Chase are getting the same treatment as me.

“It’s just routine for us, don’t worry we search everyone that comes into our home.” Yeah because that’s so reassuring.

“Fine.” I huffed, before walking over to the wall opposite of me and placed my hands against it and spread my legs.

‘Would you like me to bite him for you?’ came the female voice form earlier. I looked to my left where the voice had originated from, but only saw Kira standing next to me. Am I going crazy or is she actually talking to me.

“Did you hear that?” I asked Dante, hoping that I wasn’t the only one hearing voices in my head.

“Hear what?” he asked looking at me quizzically.

“Never mind, it was nothing.” I replied shaking my head. Okay so I am going crazy.

‘He can’t hear me…only you can.’ Great the voice was back. I just closed my eyes and waited for Dante to finish running his masculine hands all over my body. If the truth be told I actually kind of liked it.

“There all done…you’re clean.” He said moving away from me.

“Are you happy now that you got to feel me up?” I asked turning around to face him, placing my hands on my hips.

“Very much so.” He replied flashing me a lopsided smile. I must admit he’s pretty damn hot, but very weird…I’m not sure if his hotness trumps his weirdness yet.

‘Why are you ignoring me?’ I heard the voice again as Kira walked over to me and rubbed her head against my leg. With I sigh of defeat I dropped to my knees and stated scratching behind her soft white ears. I guess I am going insane, and that’s something I’m going to have to live with.

“Don’t worry girl, I’m not ignoring you.” I told her reassuringly and giggled as she licked my cheek. I gave her a quick hug before standing back up.

“Follow me and I’ll take you back down to the living room to wait on everyone else.” Dante said offering me his hand. I hesitantly took it, and true to his word he took me down to the living room and Kira just followed along behind us.

“Do you want something to eat?” Dante asked, making sandwiches for all of us and I looked at him. After all of that shit he just put me through in the last hour it seemed, he expected me to eat anything that he made. I just hoped and prayed that my best friends hadn’t just been put through the same bullshit that I had. “Ah come on don’t be pissed at me…” he pouts and I fought to ignore that adorable look of his, thinking about everything that had happened. The others girls walked in and looked just as angry as I had, which meant my worst fears had actually happened and this just pissed me off more.

“Are you sure you aren’t hungry?” Roman asked all of us and his stare was entrancing and I felt the hunger start to take a hold of me. We all started nodding and he smiled going and helping Dante with the food.

“So do you think we are going to be able to live here?” Chase asked excitedly, sitting next to me and I noticed that Jaci was whining and pawing at her like something was wrong.

“I could see you guys living here, we will get back to you for sure since no one else has shown interest, besides you guys of course are a shoe in!” Beau stated, handing out our sandwiches and we devoured them within minutes.

After eating we exchanged numbers with the guys and they told us they’d be in contact in a few days to let us know the final decision. We said our goodbyes and hopped into my van to make the trek back to our home towns.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, another chapter up and going for you guys.
As always, we hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please Subscribe/Comment/Recommend.
And please tell your friends.
Until next time!