Smuts

JonahxBret

This party sucked. The music was shit, none of my friends were here, and creepy guys kept hitting on me. I was in line to get some beer when someone bumped into me, spilling their beer all over my dress. I spun around sharply on my heel, only to be staring into a mop of black hair. The mop shook and I found myself staring into some beautiful grey eyes. I was briefly aware of someone's hand rubbing the side of my face, and then a voice, somewhat high and yet deep spoke. "Hey, I'm Bret, I didn't see you there, are you alright?" He intoned. I nodded, awestruck at this beautiful creature who was talking to me. I was in a happy state of mind as I felt his eyes roaming up and down my body and lingering before he averted his eyes and looked directly into mine. "Wanna come to my bus?" Nodding rapidly, I followed him. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door, down a few blocks and he led me onto his bus. Just before he showed me his bunk he smiled.

"Oh right, I'm also the lead singer for a band called The Relapse Symphony, maybe you've heard of us?" I smiled happily. "Yeah, I love your music." He smiled and then I saw a wicked look in his eyes before he pushed me down onto his bunk. I rolled onto my back and he slid into his bunk, his body caging me in. He caught my lips in a heated kiss and he gently tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth. I released a soft moan and he took full advantage, slipping his tongue into my mouth and easily taking dominance. His hands slid down my sides and underneath my dress. He rubbed my length slowly, as he removed his lips from my mouth. Smirking, he ripped the dress from my body, so I lay underneath him, totally exposed and naked as he grinned. He slowly leaned down and begin to suck on my collarbones planting kisses and sucking and biting on me at will. I writhed against him as he skillfully marked me. He then pulled his jeans off, and, snapping his hips forward, thrust into my mouth. I gagged immediately as he filled my mouth up and begin thrusting forward back and forth in and out multiple times. I bobbed my head up and down slowly on him, until he grabbed my head and begin fucking my face. I tongued him up and down while my hands caressed his balls, rolling them around. Bret's voice was goading me on the whole time, talking, berating me. "You dirty fucking boy, you slut, you like sucking my dick, you like being forced to choke and gag and suck huh?" "Mmrghmph" I tried to get out but it just sounded like mumbling.

He pulled out of my mouth with an audible "pop" and a trail of saliva was strung from the tip of him to my mouth. He smiled, and without warning brutally shoved into me. No warning, no nothing, just straight up burrowed himself in me up to the hilt, and without giving me time to adjust, begin thrusting hard against me. I moaned loudly and high pitched as his fingers deftly began tugging on my nipples, twisting them and tweaking them. His thrusts continued before he then shoved two fingers into me as well, stretching and prodding me and poking in me. His fingers hit my sensitive spot, and I whimpered loudly as he continued hitting that spot. "You like that huh?" I nodded, numb with pleasure. He shoved his fingers out and fucked me harder, flipping me onto my back, and pinning my feet back til they were behind my head. I felt myself coming closer and closer to orgasm, and I let him know. "Bret, I-I- can't hold on any longer!" "Let go" He said. "FUCK" I gasped as I came hard and he slid out of me. I lay against him and felt his sharp hipbones against my waist. "Sleep, I'll get something to clean you up with." I curled up in a ball and relaxed into the sheets, sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for smut!! :)

Comment on what band members you'd like to see next/what you'd like to see. c: