Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

1

Sid P.O.V
It has been 4 years since Rebecca set a foot in Pittsburgh. Through the past four years I was good but not as good I was before Rebecca left. People say that I should be traded because how bad I am. I kept the picture of the ultrasound at home. I hide it when I have guest over. Maybe she was telling the truth that she wasn't coming back it Pittsburgh. She hasn't even called Mike at all. Mike has no clue where she's at. I spend my whole off-season looking for her. I paid a P.I to find her but he couldn't find anything. Everyday I think of what could my daughter look like. How old would she be? What would her laugh be? People have been telling me that I should stop look for them and move on. I can't and I won't stop until I have found her and my daughter. This was going to be my last week in Portland before I had to go back to Pittsburgh. When I pass a store something caught my eye. It was a picture of a mother and daughter in a field. Both have long brown hair, the thing is you can't look at their face. They were wearing white dresses. Then something click, I remember that hair in my dream a couple of years ago.
'Is that my daughter ? Is that Rebecca ?' I walk into the store it was for little girl clothes. The store was called Ice Princesses.
"Hi, can I help you with anything?" A women ask.
"Yeah I was wondering if you could tell me who are the mother and daughter in the picture in the front?"
"The mother is the owner of the store and that's her daughter."
"What are there names?"
"Her name is Hannah Deal and her daughter's name is Kaley."
"OK thank you." I headed out the door and I called James.
"Hey are you still in Portland?"
"Yeah I am I was wondering what's Rebecca's middle name?"
"Hannah, why?"
"I think I have found her. Your niece's name is Kaley."
"Wow. Call me if you find anything else." When I hung up the phone I took the picture of the the photo and send it to James. I was heading to my hotel when I heard a little girl laugh. I turn around and there they were. She was dress down in a University of Oregon jersey and jeans on. Then there was Rebecca still as beautiful of course she was wearing a long orange dress and had her hair up.
Rebecca's p.o.v
As Kaley and I went into the store. Sarah was getting ready to leave.
"Hannah you just miss a hot guy that came in a couple of minutes ago. He also was asking who you were."
"Really." Kaley went over to play with her toys.
"Did you get his name?"
"No, but he did look like I know him. He's behind you, looking out of the window." I turn around and my heart sink. How did Sid find me?
"You know what I think we should close up early tonight. Can you do that I forgot something and I need to get it down now? Kaley come here." I pick up Kaley and headed into the back. Into the car and headed back home. I was so close to get out of the parking lot when I heard someone hit my car.
"Rebecca ! Please talk to me !" I step my the gas and went home.
"Who was that mommy ?"
"I don't know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Poster: http://pinterest.com/pin/227220743672491384/