Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 1

I guess i should start off by introducing myself and how my life became this mess.
okay so my name is Olivia Jessica Leroy, i'm 22 from Sydney, Australia. I work in my dads smoothie shop and have done since i left school. I don't really know what i want to do with my life which is why i never went to university. I just like the relaxed life of being near the beach working in a smoothie place and enjoying the simple life. I have a 17 year old sister called Maui Jean, she is my best friend ever since our mum died we have gotten closer. My mum died just before Maui reached her teen years and when her body was starting to change so i had to step up and guide her through those awful years without mum.

My boyfriend Ashton is my other best friend, we met one day at my dads smoothie shop, i accidentally bumped into him when cleaning tables and a half full smoothie went all over his shirt. I was mortified. he was this tall, tanned hot boy and then me a 5'1, red head pale awkward girl. He just found it funny and took his shirt off and laughed it off with his friends. I wanted to go run in a cave and hide for the rest of my life. I couldn't stop apologizing, i offered him and his friends free smoothies and they happily went on their way and i was glad that i would never see them again. or so i thought. about an hour later Ashton came back without his friends and asked me when i finished. I told him i wouldnt be done for a couple more hours and he waited until i was finished, i found it so weird. Like why was he waiting for me, I basically threw a smoothie over him. But he waited and we chatted all the way through my shift until my sister came from school and we switched out and i was good to go. We walked around the complex the smoothie shop was on, at first it was super awkward and once again i wanted to run away but the more we talked the more comfortable it got.
We ended up meeting up every day after my shift. He told me he was in a band and the guys he was with were his band mates and that they had a show coming up and asked if i wanted to go. I agreed and a week later i was backstage at their show in Sydney. It was an average size show i guess i dont really know i dont tend to go to concerts so i cant really tell you what a good size show is, but people were there. That is the night we had our first kiss. I was telling him how amazing he and his band were and he asked me if he could do something crazy, i said sure and then his lips were on mine. At first i was confused because she i thought he was hot and yeah i had a crush on him, but the other way round why me? i am nothing special and clearly he could get someone way hotter. But i didn't fight it. From then on we were basically joined at the hip & we have been together for a year and a half now.