Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 2

***Everything is going to be in Olivia's point of view unless i state otherwise****

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Ashton. he told me he has something serious to tell me. I know it's something to do with 5 Seconds Of Summer because they've been having a lot more meetings with their managers. They've also been growing in popularity, i'm so proud of them. i was cut out of my daydream when i heard teh front door open
"Li" i heard ashton shout
"in the lounge"
He came in and planted a kiss on my lips before sitting down next to me wrapping his arm around me
"how's your day been babe" i said
"good i guess"
"you guess" i questioned
"Yeah we had some amazing news and then i got some not so amazing news"
"Well what is is, tell me, i know you've been with the boys all day"
"okay so we are going on tour"
"Thats amazing" i said cutting him off
"Yeah, but we have to change"
"we as in you and me" i asked getting concerned
"Yeah it's a massive tour and the management think we should portray ourselves as single" he said not looking at me
"Are you, are you breaking up with me"
"no no no baby i'm not, i promise"
"Then what, you clearly didnt stop the tour and you're not going to quit the band so how do i fit into this "need to be single thing" when i'm clearly your girlfriend"
"we just have to..." i cut him off
"Have to what Ashton, what just tell me this plan of yours" i said getting annoyed moving slightly away from him on the couch.
'We have to take a step back and be more careful, i'm no way in hell breaking up with you, you're the best thing thats happened to me. We just have to be more careful in public"
"so pretty much you have to pretend you're single, that i dont exist"
"only when it's to do with band stuff, when Fans are more likely to be around that sort of thing"
"I just dont understand why, you arent allowed girlfriends, it's a normaly life thing"
"i know babe, but the management think that we wouldn't get bigger if they knew we were taken"
"So the mangement are basing your success on your amazing music, but on the fact that youre single or not'
"when you're fanbase is made up of teenage girls, yes"
"Whatever i guess"
"babe dont be mad at me, if i could i would show you off to the world"
"I get it Ash, i do, i just dont see how i can support you if i cant even be there, i've always been there on the side cheering you on"
"you can be there, just out with the fans"
"we'll see" i said getting up and going to the kitchen.
Ashton shortly followed me wrapping his arms around my waist as i looked in the fridge for something to it.
"i love you, always okay no matter what" he whispered in my ear
"I know" i replied turning round in his arms and kissing him.

I pulled out the already made salad and started eating it while Ashton sat next to me on my laptop. He starting going back months in his tweets and deleting pictures of us and it really made me realise how serious this whole thing is. How am i going to go about pretending i'm not dating my boyfriend.