Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 35

We woke up at the buttcrack of dawn to get to eh airport. He said a sleepy goodbye to his brother and sister and gave his mum a long hug while i stood trying to wake up.
"i made you guys coffees" Anne said as she came from the kitchen with take away cups with coffee in them
"Thank you, i need it" i said taking them and handing one to Ashton
"Thank you mum, i'll see you soon yeah and i will call you when i get there" he gave her one more hug and we went out to my car. I was only in trackies and one of Ashtons t-shirts, it is way to early to actually dress properly and i really couldn't give two shits either, i'm just going to back home and climb into bed anyway. Ashton on the other hand actually had to dress. just skinny jeans, white shirt and red and black flannel. he could wear a bin bag and look hot though.
"Do we need to pick anyone up" i said as we backed out of the driveway
"Nope, we're meeting everyone there" he said sipping on the coffee.
The drive to the airport was quiet mainly for the fact we were both knackered
after parking in the short stay car park we got his suitcase out of the back and started to head inside, he held tightly onto my hand. I dont know if it's the fact that i'm tired but i felt very calm about him leaving.
"you better not tell anything to Luke" i said
"oh i totally forgot about that, thanks for reminding me" he said smirking
"oh fuck sake"
he dropped my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders bringing me closer into him as we walked. we found the boys surrounded by a bunch of fans and the check in. I will never understand how fans find out what time the fly in and out of places like how do they know. I tense up a little because ever since everything being public about me and Ashton the fans make me uneasy because i just never know what they are going to do and say. i've only ever had a few encounters where they have been rude to me and they have never been when Ashton is there but theres always a first for everything. but then would they really risk doing it in front of Ashton and the boys.
"Hey guys" Ashton said as we got up to them
Heys came from the guys
"oh my god Ashton can we have a picture"
"Ashton we love you"
Ashton this, Ashton that. i left him to it and went and stood off to the side a bit with his suitcase letting him have some time with his fans. i suddenly felt weird about what i'm wearing. I can see it now. "Olivia is such a mess" "Olivia is a slob" "Ashton deserves someone who dresses nice"
"Is Olivia going with you" i heard someone say
"No, shes staying here" Ashton replied
"oh that sucks"
"Yeah, i wish she was coming with me"
"you guys are so cute together"
"Hey Olivia" i heard and i turned around to see Michael
"Tired of your fan already" i said joking
"to be fair, yes i'm tired and i just want to sleep"
"Yeah i understand, so are you ready to go to LA"
"yeah it should be fun, we're going to miss you though"
"I'm going to miss you guys too"
i hugged him tight and let a few tears run down my eyes
"Don't cry Liv, it will be fine" he said rubbing my back
"i know i just think it suddenly hit me that you guys will be gone for 2 months"
"i'm sure if you ask Ashton, he would get you on the next flight out if you want to join us"
"i'm sure he would,but the whole point of you guys going was to get me and Ashton separated"
"I'm pretty sure the point is to make an album, but yeah"
"you know what i mean Michael"
he lauhged a little "i know, it's so we don't end up with mini Ashtons or Olivias"
i hit him in the chest "dont start that, it's way to early for that shit"
"Excuse me, but are we having a livbear hug without me"
"come here lukey" i said letting go of Michael and he gasped a little, like "how rude" and pulled luke into a hug
"i'm going to miss my bestie" he said
"i'm gonna miss my lukey too, but i have bone to pick with all of you" i said as Calum joined, Ashton was still with the fans.
"how dare you talk about me and Ashton on twitter like that" i said pointing my finger at all of them
they all laughed
"So who was right" Calum said
"No one was right okay" isaid blushing
"Shes lying Our livebear is blushing and getting embarrassed, remember what she said yesterday"
"she only gets embarrassed about the subject when we know they've done it"
Ashton came over after their management arrived and told the fans the boys needed to check in
"Babe, they are being mean to me" i said as i pulled out of lukes arms
"about what" he questioned
"We just wanted to know who was right" Calum said
"Oh Luke was" Ashton said
"ASHTON" i shouted in a harsh tone which made some of the fans turn around and glare at me.
"what" he replied innocently
i pouted as we walked over to check out, not looking at Ashton.
i stood to the side as they check in
"Babe, have you got my passport" i smirked a little. Anne handed me his passport he had left in the kitchen and told me not to give it to him until he realises. Ashton was panicking a little.
"oh you mean the passport that was in the kitchen this morning, yeah i have it" i said handing it to him
"what would i do without you"
"Well it's more your mum giving it to me but whatever"
they all checked in and we headed over to security, more fans had turned up and they went to say hello.
"guys we have to get going or we will miss our flight"
this was it, now here comes to goodbyes. i felt a hug weight on me and i found all the boys on me hugging me ina group hug
"well miss you liv"
"come with us livbear
"dont miss us too much"
"guys i can't breathe" they let go and took step back. i hugged Michael, Luke and Calum and said safe travels to them and they gave Ashton and i space. i felt kind of uncomfortable because i knew their fans were watching us.
"i'm going to miss you so much" i said hugging him. He held me tightly.
"not as much as i'm going to miss you babe"
"no thats not possible sorry. i'm going to miss you the most" he chuckled a little.
"lets just agree we are both going to miss each other a lot"
"Yeah two months isn't that long really is it"
"no not at all babe, it will go so fast and remember you can go to my house whenever you want okay"
"i know" i was looking at my feet the whole time not wanting to make eye contact. he lifted my chin up so i was looking at him. tears were escaping my eyes
"dont cry baby"
"sorry i just love you so much"
"i love you too, so, so much. dont ever forget that okay"
"i wont"
"Ashton mate, we need to go" Luke said
"give me a second okay" Luke nodded
we looked in each others eyes for a second before our lips met, we heard a couple gasps and awws knowing the fans were watching our every move. At this moment in time i really did not care.
"i love you princess" he said
"i love you too, not you better go before i get in trouble for making you miss your flight"
"if i miss my flight i can stay with you though"
"but you need to make a killer album so please go"
"okay, i'm going i love you" he said kissing me one last him and hugging me tight
"love you too"
He went and joined the rest of the guys in the security line and i watched as they went through and out of sight.