Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 38

I was sitting at the gate waiting for my plane to LA. It's been about a week and a half since i asked to come out. Which means yes it is right before Christmas, in fact it is in 3 days. Im sad that i will be without my dad and Maui on Christmas, but i'm happy i will be with Ashton. I've pushed all negative thoughts out and just going to take this trip as it comes and hay i dont even have to tell him till the day i leave to come home if i don't want to.
I sat scrolling through twitter and decided to take a picture of my passport covering my face, mainly because i wasn't wearing any make up and also i didn't want to do the typical passport picture of it and the boarding card, so i did a "passface selfie" as i like to call it.
"where in the world am i heading <3" i tweeted with the picture.
The good thing about this trip is Sydney to LA is direct and only takes about 14 hours. i say only because seeing as the last time i flew out to see Ashton it took over 24 hours to get to London from Sydney.
Pretty much everyone was replying to that picture with "LA" "TO ASHTON" "CALIFORNIA" some mean tweets went along with it like "I hope the plane crashes" and "Ashton doesn't want to see your ugly face bitch" but you know i'm so use to it, it doesn't even bother me anymore really.
"Flight to Los Angeles California has been delayed by 2 hours" i sighed, just my luck, i get here an hour before my flight which was meant to leave at 10:50 and now i have to wait till 12:50. which means my arrival time of 6:30am is now going to be more like 8:30.
"bad luck for me guy. flights been delayed 2 hours. i just want to get on my journey #anxious"
"@baileyjean @oliviajess where are you off too and you going to see Ashton? for Christmas"
@BaileyJean i'm going back in time... no but really arent time zones so confusing to work out"
@OliviaJess @lily5sos OliviaJess i hope you have a good holiday wherever you are going #weknowitstoseeash
@OliviaJess @Lily5sos thank you, i'm sure i will #amireallynow
@Luke5sos i'm soo excited for our special guest to get here
@Michael5sos not long now till our favourite person is here
@OliviaJess Oi @luke5sos @michael5sos could you make it anymore obvious, i was having fun making them all guess
@Luke5sos Liv, Ashton totally gave it away in an interview the other day.
@OliviaJess @Luke5sos, oh yeah forgot about that. damn it. well see you soonsies
I continued scrolling when Ashtons name popped up for facetime. i grabbed my headphones sticking them in as i accepted
"Hey babe" i said as his face appeared
"Hey beautiful, so i see you're delayed"
"yeah, 2 hours i just want to be on the plane heading to you"
"i know me too."
we talked about random stuff from what we would do the week i'm in LA from discussing super touristy things we could do, to how our parents and siblings are and how we are spending Christmas without them.

We were basically on the phone for an hour and a half because just as i clicked the button to end the call the announcement came up they were ready to board us. I waited for my section to be called and i happily got up and handed the lady my ticket. the thing about planes is. they always tell you where to go, like i'm sorry there's only one way you can go from the doors and that's backwards. the only thing i need to know it which side to walk down. i don't need to be told" to the right and down" i know it's down. I found my seat, i got a window seat which i was happy about. We waited for everyone to be on board before we started to move, i lucked out and didn't have anyone next to me.
most of the flight i spent sleeping or reading. one thing i miss about traveling with Ashton is using him as a pillow and curling up next to him. The brought food along a couple times throughout the flight but i just can not eat airplane food, i think it's absolutely disgusting, i would rather starve the whole flight than feel like i'm going to puke from eating it. about 5 naps later we were finally told we were coming in for landing. I was getting so anxious and excited. Anxious because it was hitting me why i'm on the flight at all and what i have to tell Ashton. Excited because i'm going to be back with Ashton and the boys.
the plane landed at 8:45am Los Angeles time and seeing as i was quite near the back of the plane i had to wait for everyone else to get off first. Then i had to wait in security line where the ask you the questions like "whats the purpose of your visit" "how long are you staying" "how much money are you bringing into the country" "where are you staying" I finally made it through to baggage claim one more stop and then my main should be out there waiting for me.
"Collecting my bags now should be out soon x" i quickly texted him
"Okay i'm here waiting, just to warn you there are a few fans out here but they are giving me space love you"i got back.
I saw my bag go by me and i quickly ran to get it
"excuse me sir, could you help me" i ask a middle aged man as i struggled to get it off the belt
"Sure" he quickly replied before grabbing my bag and setting it down for me
"Thank you"
i clicked the handle up and strolled right on ot of baggage claim. i scanned the arrivals area before my eyes met his. there he stood with a sign saying "Welcome Princess" and holding a bunch of pink roses and lilies, my favourite. i ran up to him with m suitcase trailing behind as i got up to him i dropped the handle and jumped into his arms
"i missed you baby" he said into my ear
"i missed you too" i replied tears were filling m eyes
"this are for you babe" he said handing me the flowers, i smelled the loving smell
"thank you so much, you didn't have too' i replied kissing him
"i wanted to"
i hugged and kissed him again before he took my suitcase in one hand and held my hand in the other as we walked out the airport
"Wait didnt you say you had fans here, shouldn't you go say hi"
"i didnt when i first arrived and told them that i would appreciate it if they give u space when you arrive as you've come off as long flight and will be tired"
"you didn't have to do that, i would have waited for you to say hi to them"
"no they understood and we took pictures and everything before you came"
we got into i'm assuming the boys rental car and headed to their house
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took me a while to update. If i'm being honest, i kind of stop being inspired to write this and also not really knowing what to write and where to take it.
But i'm also the type of person that if i start something i finish it. So here i am trying to figure out where to take it and how long till i finish it.