Status: I'll try super hard to keep this updated.

Aphrodisiatic

Netflix

El was chugging what Merlot I had in the fridge and I could swear she was a borderline alcoholic.

She sighed gleefully and that made me chuckle. She was so stupid sometimes. I grabbed the remote from my kitchen counter and turned on the TV.

"Netflix." I heard Ellen mutter. I smiled a bit.

"What do you wanna watch?" I said as I flipped through the selections.

"Oooh, how 'bout Breaking Bad, I never quite finished it."

"I don't get why you can't get your own damn Netflix account. It's only, like, nine bucks and that's honestly not much, considering you've been saving up for how long?" I heard El sigh from across the couch, deep and melodramatic.

"No, Mckenna. It isn't the same. I can't mooch with my own Netlfix and besides, even if I wasn't such a lazy fuck, it still wouldn't matter." She looked up to the ceiling. "The stars aren't right. Not in the correct position for me to pay money for things. Anything."

God, and this idiot isn't even drunk yet. I plopped down on the couch next to her. She stared at the screen. "Don't you dare spoil anything, Mckenna, or I will end you." I laughed.

"Of course not, dear, that's a heinous crime I'd rather not commit."
♠ ♠ ♠
Also, this is rated R for a reason, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should've made it NC-17 instead. Reasons for the rating are sex and language, though neither of these are prevalent yet.