Status: I'll try super hard to keep this updated.

Aphrodisiatic

Drunken Mistake

She's so damn funny sometimes. She'll make stupid comments and moronic jokes, but other times she gets really depressed, mostly when drunk though.

El was getting all hot and bothered over Bella again. This is surprising because, from what she told me, she had gotten over her stepmom quite a while back. Her crying and bitching about how she loved her since before she was twelve and how she didn't want to hurt her half-brother with her feelings said otherwise.

"I just wish I never told her." But, if you didn't confess then you wouldn't have met me... yes, I know she didn't mean it like that, but it stung me anyway. I slipped my arm around her.

"It's okay, bro, you'll get over her sooner or later." Judging from her emotional state, I'd have to say later.

"I loved her, Mickey, I loved her for soooo long, and I wanted her when I was 13 and it just got so much worse... Every little thing she did, rubbing the back of her neck, running her hands through her hair, I- it just- it made me want to ruin her in the worst ways possible." She started mumbling under her breath.

I pushed a strand of hair from her mouth to her ear, lingering on the dark brown lock. There was a silence and I don't know if it was the alcohol, but I found that drunken flush to her cheeks appealing. I combed her hair with my fingers, stopping my hand at the nape of her neck. Shit.

I pulled her to me, pressing my lips against hers. It was raw and hurtful and my teeth kept clacking against hers. She sleepily kissed me back, a dribble of Merlot-mixed saliva surrounding her lips and making it's way into mine. This kiss was an explosion, a star bursting in my brain and forming raw energy. I felt her whisper a name into my lips. It wasn't mine.

"Bella..." I pulled back and the nebula became common dust; the energy had been sapped from my bones and my heart was hurting in ways I couldn't describe. I wanted to cry but couldn't. Why did I even kiss her? Shit, she wasn't even sober...

What the hell have I done to myself?
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually like this chapter. Hah.

Thanks for reading!!! :D