Status: First Boondock Saints Story My Own

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Chapter 1 Boston Morning

"Our Father, who art thou in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil, For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever Amen." Father Daniel Macklepenny says

Another priest walks up after Father Macklepenny takes his seat. "Thank you Father Macklepenny, for coming all the way across town to be our guest speaker today. I hope you found out little parish to your liking." Monsignor said to Father Macklepenny as he sat down next to the other priest. The MacManus brother suddenly stand and for the alter eyes down, determined. The MacManus brothers are fraternal twins. Macklepenny is taken aback as he scans the congregation amazed to find that he is the only one who thinks this out of the ordinary. The monsignor begins his sermon. Macklepenny rises to stop the boys from this disgraceful disturbance.The elder clergyman finds Macklepenny's arm, keeping him seated while shaking his head. Macklepenny's confusion gives way to awe as he watches the brothers step onto the altar, brush by the six seated priests, and approach the enormous crucifix. They both fall to their knees and kiss the feet of Christ. They rise and as abruptly as they came, they turn and head back down the aisle for the front door. They stop at the rear of the church, turning to listen to the sermon.

Monsignor says his sermon "....And I am reminded of this holy day of the sad story of Kitty
Geneviese. This poor soul cried out time and time again for help but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, not one so much as called. Her assailant wiped the bloody knife
off on her lifeless little body.They watched as he simply walked away. Nobody wanted to get involved. Nobody wanted to take a stand... We must fear evil men and deal with them accordingly but what we must truly guard against, what we must fear most...Is the indifference of good men."

The MacManus brothers turn and walk out the door. The brothers are on the church steps and they put on their dark sunglasses. They both got a cigarette and light them up.

"I do believe the Monsignor finally got a point." Connor said "Aye." Murphy said and they leave the church walking...

At the Diner

Before they head to work they stop at a diner to crap something to eat. They walk in and greeted by every worker as they walk in "Hi..Good morning, my name's Alyssa and I'll be your waitress." I said.

"Hi, Good mornin" Connor said as Murphy just looked at me with a slight nod "Table for two." I said they nodded and I showed them to their table. "Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" I said "Can we have 2 cokes please." Murphy said "Okay..I'll be back with your coke's gentlemen." I said as I was walking away Murphy was checking me out and Conner saw him do it "Mmhh" Murphy said "You checking her out Murph?" Connor said. This causing Murphy to look out the window "Alright, so what if I was checking her out. I ain't hurting anybody, I'm just looking." Murphy said "Okay dear brother calm your ass down, I would too if I was sitting right there, shes cute and very attractive too." Connor said as his brother was staring out the window.

I came back with they're drinks "Here you guys are..Are you ready to order?" I said as I took out my pen and my order book. "Are you guys still serving breakfast or you stopped serving it." Connor said "We're still serving breakfast,we stop serving breakfast at noon." I said with a gentle smile to Connor then one to Murphy. Connor nodded his head "I'll have eggs, bacon, potatoes, and toast." Connor said I nodded and wrote it down "I'll have the same but no toast. Thanks." Murphy said. "Okay, I'll be right back. Can I get you guys refill before I leave." I said, they nodded. Then I came with their refills, then I left.

Then Yakavetta's soldiers came in they're were 4 soldiers. "Hi Good morning gentlemen. How many?" I said as I greeted them when they walked in. "Four people." he said. "Okay right this way." I said with the menus in my hand and I walked them to their table, "Here we are gentlemen." I said "Thank you" the other man said. "Can I start you gentlemen with something to drink?" I said. One guy answered for them all but different choices of drinks. "2 coffees, one ice tea, one coke." he said "Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks." I said as I smiled and left.

I then started walking toward the table as Murphy looked at me, I winked at him and smiled and he smiled back at me. "Here's your drinks gentlemen...Are you men ready to order?" I said as I took my order book out. "Are you still serving breakfast or you guys serving lunch now?" One of the four men said and "We stopped serving breakfast. Now were serving lunch right now." I said.

"Well I'll have a steak with potatoes and sauce." one man said "I'll have a hamburger with fries." second man said "I'll have a meatloaf please." the third man said. "I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread." the fourth man said. "Okay, I'll be right back and set your orders in." I said then I walked away, Connor saw them checking me out.

Connor waved over to me after I gave the paper to the cook. "Do you have any desserts?" Connor said. "Yes we do..What would you like? I said "What do you guys have?" Murphy said "Well, we have apple pie, pumpkin pie, donuts, cinnamon rolls, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, and cookies, and ice cream sundaes." I said "I'll have 2 cinnamon rolls and a piece of apple pie." Murphy said "Yeah, I'll have the chocolate cake please Alyssa." Connor said and I nodded "I'll be right back with your desserts boys." I came back with they're desserts.

Then I was taking a short break near the stools not that far away from the MacManus brothers, the other waitress Susie came to me and she started talking to me. Before I began talking Yakavetta's soldiers called me over for their check. I wrote them their check and placed it in a black book and placed it on their table and walked back to Susie. They paid and walked over to me, "I think this is my favorite diner to eat at now." One man said as he gave me a smile and a wink.

Then we began talking "So how's everything going with your job and school?" Susie said. "Its going good, I just have to pay off my student loan before I graduate, if I don't pay it before I graduate then I wont get my degree as a vocational nurse." I said "How much is your loan?" Susie said. "$3,000 and I've only paid $1,000, I need $2,000 left." "Oh my god that's a lot, all your checks from this job and your other job go to the loan." Susie "Yeah, well that's what happens when you live on your own with no relatives." I said. "True." She said. Connor and Murphy over heard our conversation. "You here that, she's going to become a nurse." Murphy said "Yeah I did but you're forgetting she has to pay off her loan before she graduates." Connor said.

"Well I got to go clean my table, we'll talk later okay." I said to Susie, she nodded and walked away greeted another customer that walked in. I headed over to the table to clean it off, I started getting the dishes in the container and started wiping off the table and then I took the black book and opened it and saw there was a lot of money in it there was about $250.00 in it and the check was only $50.00 and I called Susie over "Yeah Alyssa what's happened?" Susie said "There's $250. as my tip." I said as she took the money from my hand and looked at the check. "Wow that's a lot for $50.00 check. They must like you" she said as I just nodded, she handed it back to me. "They might be your regulars now?" she said and she walked away and I followed behind her with the dirty dishes.

Connor and Murphy were still at the table, they were talking. I walked back into the front of the diner. Murphy waved to me, so I walked over. "Yeah..What can I do for you guys?" I said "Can we have the check please." Murphy said. I nodded and wrote the amount of they owed. They gave me a $50.00 tip. I came over to them "Was everything good with your orders today?" I said with a smile. "Yeah, everything was good. What time do you get off?" Murphy said "I get off at 3 then I head home and change and go to my other job at 3:30, then from there I don't get out until midnight." I said

"What about tomorrow?" Connor said "I'm off tomorrow. Why?" I said "My brother Murphy wanted to buy you a drink at the bar tomorrow." Connor said "Well Murphy I will be pleased to have a drink with you tomorrow." I said. They nodded, "Well we got to go. See you later." Connor said "Okay, see you guys later. Have a good day." I said and they got up and they left and Murphy got out the door we looked at each other and he smiled at me then I smiled back at him and then he left and I continued to do my work.

Meanwhile at the Brother's Work Place

Noland's Meat Packing Plant 4:00 P.M Same Day

Murphy was thinking about Alyssa, About her beautiful smile, those hazel gold brown eyes that are hypnotizing. Then Murphy started working while Connor was outside smoking a cigarette. Murphy was wearing a white blood soaked apron and he stands around the corner of the entrance of the loading dock. He grabs a gigantic bloody piece of meat and smirks. Conner then flips his cigarette and then he passes his brother's hiding place, he noticed the other workers have stopped and are looking at him.

"What?" Connor said, then Murphy slaps Connor in the face with the bloody meat. Then Connor's face is full of blood as he stands stunned, he then leaps over at his brother Murphy sending him into a pile of meat nearby. He then grabs a large cow tongue from the pile and slaps Murphy with it as the other workers laugh.

Then their boss Mr.McGerkin comes with a very large women. The women's appearance is she had her head is shaven clean. The brother's are still laughing and out of breath and they turn. "Boys this is Rose Baum Gurtle...Gurtle." McGerkin said "Rozengurtle Baumgartner." she said "You'll be training her today, and do a good job." McGerkin said. "Aye." Both brothers said at the same time.

"Pleased to meet you Rozie." Connor said as he wiped his hand and extends it. She then points to a tattoo on her neck that says Untouched by men. "I prefer to be called Rozengurtle by you men." Roz said then her Connor left to get started.

Noland's Meat Packing Plant Cut Station Same Day

Rozengurtle and Connor stand in front of a bunch of co-workers, who are cutting meat as it goes by on the assembly line. "Okay, just cut off as much as you can as it goes by the rule of thumb here is..." Connor said. "Rule of thumb?" Roz said "Yeah?" Connor said questionably. "Do you know where that term comes from? In the early 1900's it was legal for men to beat their wives as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb." Roz said then Connor holds his thumb up and stares at it.

"Can't do much damage with that. Perhaps, it shoulda been the rule of wrist. Ha!" (he then elbows her) Rule of wrist." Connor said. She returns an icy stare.

"Hey Murphy?" Connor said "Aye" Murphy said "How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?" Connor said with a slight smurk "How many?" Murphy said. "Two. One ta screw it in and one ta suck my cock." Connor said. Everyone burst out laughing. Rozengurtle jabs a knife in a piece of meat and turns to Connor. She pushes him and starts walking toward him. He starts backing up, laughing.

"I knew you two pricks would give me problems. Give me shit cause I'm a woman. I'm not gonna take your male dominance bullshit!" Roz said. "Oh, come on now Rozengurtle. I was just trying to get a rise outta you." Connor said trying to calm her down but still chuckling. "Yeah just trying to break the ice is all." Murphy said "Fuck you....and fuck you!" Roz said to both of the brothers. "Oh, come on its St. Patty's Day. Its all in good fun." Murphy said. "Now look we're sorry. Just relax." Connor said.

She hits him in the crotch, sending him to the floor reeling with pain. And she looks at him then Murphy winds up and punches her in the face, and she lands on her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Diner Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/alyssas_waitress_outfit/set?id=72710023&lid=912829

Im sort of following the story line of the movie and then I'm not.