Status: First Boondock Saints Story My Own

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

INSIDE CONNOR AND MURPHY'S APT EARLY NEXT MORNING

Connor and Murphy are fairly beaten up and sit on their beds. "Saw you and Alyssa last night talking, she kissed you, didn't she?" Connor said. "Yeah, we were talking I asked her out. She asked if I was okay, and she kissed me on my cheek, but I kissed her." Murphy said and Connor just looked at his brother "You really like her don't you Murph." Connor said. "I do." Murphy said. They weared bathrobes and boxers and they put their boots on and they examine one another's injuries and reflect their hangovers they both laughed and grabbed their heads in pain. Right when Connor was about to say something else Checkov and Vladdy broke down the door and held their guns pointed to the brothers.

Checkov is all beat up and the ass of his pants is burnt out. A bulky bandage covers his buttocks. Vladdy has a large bandage around his head. The boys stand in surprise. Ivan smashes Connor in the forehead with his gun, sending blood gushing down his face as he falls to the floor. Murphy helplessly yells his brother's name as he is brought to his knees by Vladdy. Ivan positions Connor on his knees before the toilet, which is open to the room. Checkov puts his foot on Connor's head and proceeds, as he struggles, to hand cuff him to the old toilet. So now Connor is bleeding and hugging the commode with his hands cuffed behind the bowl base.

"I was going to kill you. But I'm not... I'm going to kill your brother. Gotta go." Checkov said. Checkov walks towards the door and says "let's go" to Vladdy. "It was just a bar fight. You guys are fuckin' pussies!" Murphy said. Vladdy pulls him to his feet and leads him away following Checkov. Connor has blood running down from his face, listens to absolute silence for just a moment. In a split second he turns into an animal. He's yelling, pulling, tugging and growling.His body is a whirlwind of motion. The skin on his wrists bleeds.

ALLEY MORNING

Checkov and Vladdy lead Murphy out back into an alley. Murphy is on his knees next to the dumpster. Checkov has his gun to the boy's head. He acts like he's going to pull the trigger, but he stops. Vladdy is standing twenty feet away with his back to them keeping a look out, gun in hand. Connor becomes so venomous, that he pulls the entire toilet right out of the floor.Then he enters the buildings loading blocks. Connor steps out onto the sill of the huge, open loading doors. He is five stories up. His muscles ripple with the weight of the toilet.

From Murphy's kneeling position, he can see his brother perched 50 feet them, but he doesnt let his face betray him."I hope your conscience is clear, Irishman." Checkov said. Then Connor put the toilet upward and swings one arm directly beneath it. He holds it at a cocked angle. He tosses the toilet in a left and outwardly trajectory, then he jumps off the sill to the right. He is sailing through the air about twenty feet behind, and to the right of him is the toilet, cuffed hands above his head, robe up like a cape behind him. Murphy screams

ALLEY MORNING

Checkov begins to laugh heartily. The tank top lands on a garbage bag just behind Murphy. Ivan's look turns to one of terror. He is crushed by the toilet. His gun goes off, punching a hole in the dumpster near the bottom. Vladdy hears the bang and crouches as he turns to see a wave of tiny porcelain bits. Connor lands squarely on Vladdy's back. His gun discharges firing a hole in the brick of the opposing wall. He is crushed against the ground. Connor completely unconscious. Murphy takes his hands from his head. There is dead silence. He runs to his brother, pulls him from the trash and checks his vital signs. He seems okay. Vladdy, still alive, slowly, Murphy goes over, picks up the tank cover and hits the man to death with two hard and fast blows, then throws it up and behind him. Murphy quickly takes everything from the scene; guns, money, wallets, watches and a pager. He shoves it in a bag and throws Connor over his shoulder and runs out of the alley.

So, was there anyone else besides the owner and the few that were there?" Smecker said "Aye, but we don't want her to get in involved in this. She's scared." Murphy said "Her. There was a girl there." Smecker said "She works as a bartender there." Connor said. "What does she look like?" Smecker said. "Bout' 5'3, light brown hair, golden hazel eyes, works as a waitress." Murphy said. "Wait. What? As a waitress you said. I saw a women coming out the same building in a waitress uniform. Very beautiful. What does she do? Whats her name?" Smecker said. "She is beautiful. Her name's Alyssa. She works at the diner, at the bar and goes to school. See My brother is very fond of her, and her well being that's why he doesn't want her involved." Connor said.

"Sir, I don't want her to get involved." Murphy said. "Don't worry, she wont get involved. I just want to ask her was she there last night that's all. So, how is it that you guys are fluent in Russian.?" Smecker said gathering himself "We paid attention in school." Connor said."Know any other languages?" Smecker said. "Aye. Our mother insisted on it. French." Murphy said. "How do you think he figured all this out without talking to us?" Murphy said in French. "I have no idea. Maybe someone saw and talked." Connor said in Italian. "Not in our neighborhood, man. A hundred percent Irish. No one talks to cops. Period." Murphy said in German. "Then I guess he's just real... real good." Connor said in Spanish. "What are you guys doing working at a fucking meat packing plant?" Smecker said. The brothers laugh. Chaffey enters.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sort of following the story line of the movie but I'm changing some of it because Murphy and Alyssa go out on a date.

I'm going to have intimate love chapter for Murphy and Alyssa but I don't know how to write it. I'll write the chapter on there 3rd or 4th date they have. But if you any suggestions or ideas let me know