Sequel: Convalescence
Status: ayeee

Hell Above

XXIX

Alex is a few steps into the apartment when he’s stopped in his tracks by the younger’s hands on his hips, pulling him backwards until his back is pressed flush against Jack’s chest. Jack leans back against the front door once it clicks shut, trailing his right hand up under the front of Alex’s t-shirt, grinning against the man’s shoulder when Alex takes a sharp breath in as his fingers circle the blonde’s nipple.

He tilts his head, bending forward enough to press a suggesting kiss to the exposed skin behind the blonde’s ear. Alex sighs, letting out a shaky breath as he feels shudders run through him. Jack slips his hands out from under the man’s shirt, removing them from the elder’s body completely as Alex turns to face him.

The blonde shoots him a devious grin, Jack just barely catching the mumbled “bedroom” as Alex takes his hands, pulling him away from the door. They stumble through the dark living room, the younger nearly losing his balance and tripping when his foot catches the corner of the couch. He hears Alex giggle at his muttered ‘Jesus, fuck’ and rolls his eyes at the fuzzy silhouette of the man in front of him in response.

He pauses in the entrance to his bedroom, tugging at Alex’s hand so that he stops to turn around before Jack backs him up against the doorframe, clothed bodies pressing together. Their lips meet, graceless and urgent, as Jack settles his hands along the sharp bones of Alex’s hips, pressing further against him.

As their relationship had progressed physically over the past few months, Jack had also begun to notice a progression in how the elder man views himself. It wasn't extremely noticeable at first, but it had dawned on him the way that Alex reacts and takes control of situations now, especially sexual situations, that there’s a certain confidence in the man’s movements and speech that wasn't there a few months ago.

And so it almost doesn't surprise Jack when Alex’s hand slips down, trailing across his clothed chest until nimble fingers easily catch at the younger’s jeans as he undoes the button, pulling the zipper down a second later. The blonde doesn't pull away at all, instead opens his mouth for Jack to lick into as his hand dips inside the younger man’s jeans. In the back of Jack’s mind, he knows this is something that the elder has acquired after years of experience with sex, but the thought dissipates as quickly as it had formed as soon as Alex’s hand grips his cock.

The blonde reaches forward, using his free hand to tug Jack’s jeans down over his ass enough to free the man’s dick from the tight denim. The younger pulls back as Alex grips his shaft, leaning his forehead onto the blonde’s shoulder, both of them breathing heavy into the otherwise silent air.

Jack reaches down to palm the elder through the thin material of his sweatpants as the man’s hand works his hardening cock. After a few moments, each of them easing into their own skin a bit more with every stroke of the other’s hand, the almost teasing movements become too much and they have to move, have to have more than just handjobs against the wall.

They pull off of the doorframe, moving on shaking limbs into the room in a blind search for the bed, dizzy with anticipation and need as hands roam skin. Alex pauses, stepping back to pull his shirt over his head, making quick work to slip out of his sweatpants as well. He licks his lips, thumb skimming the waistband of his boxers as he watches Jack kick off his jeans through the grey dark, the younger’s boxers dropping to the floor a moment later.

His shirt completes the pile on the hardwood, and then he’s acting, pressing forward until Alex is under him on the mattress.

They kiss, wet lips pressing together and Alex’s brain is moving much too slow than he’d like it to. Jack pulls back again, pressing a kiss to the man’s nose before reaching between them to tug at Alex’s boxers, standing to slip the clothing off of the blonde’s frame easily.

Alex shifts, scooting over on the bed so that his back is flush with the headboard. He closes his eyes, tilting his head back against the wall behind him. His chest is tight, but it’s not nerves that are sloshing around inside him, no. It’s something more than that, something a lot lighter and more like those butterflies you always hear about in romance books.

The mattress dips as Jack climbs back onto the bed, causing Alex to open his eyes when the younger settles beside him against the headboard. “You okay?” Jack asks, voice calm but there’s an edge of worry tinging his words. He’s looking at Alex with that same look that the blonde has seen a thousand times before, with that light in his eyes that practically screams adoration.

It usually makes him want to throw up, but now all he wants to do is kiss Jack senseless.

Alex nods, but he still can’t seem to catch his breath properly. He sits up off the headboard, turning over so that he’s in Jack’s lap. The younger tilts his head and Alex is reminded how utterly effortless everything is between them as their lips slot together again. It’s slow and simple and absolutely perfect to Alex, but there’s this insistent nagging in his brain that’s telling him exactly what this feeling is that’s tightening his nerves and making his hands shake as he settles them on Jack’s skin.

He ignores it.

Alex pulls back, biting his lip as Jack pushes the condom packet and lube into his hands. The blonde looks down, tearing open the wrapper in one smooth motion, waiting until Jack gets comfortable against the headboard before rolling it onto the younger’s length.

He pops the cap on the lube, pouring some onto his palm and then pumping Jack’s cock a few times to coat it before closing the bottle and setting it on the nightstand. Jack’s hands find his hips as he shifts up onto his knees, reaching above the younger’s shoulder to take hold of the top of the headboard for support.

Alex reaches behind him, gripping Jack’s cock in his hand and lining it up with his ass before sliding down onto it gradually, focusing on how much he likes the feeling of the younger’s hands on his body rather than how accustomed he is to the sensation of his asshole stretching and being so full.

Jack smooths his hands over Alex’s sides, pulling the man from his thoughts. The blonde reaches out, winding into Jack’s dark hair with his free hand. He leans into Jack’s body, muscles relaxing and mouth falling open in an easy pant as he rolls his hips down into a steady rhythm.

The younger reacts, grinding up into Alex as he pulls the man against him further, encouraging hands roaming the blonde’s skin along his back before dipping down to settle at the top of his ass, pads of his fingers pressing into the slight dimples there.

They move together, and it’s so much slower and gentler than either had expected it to be, but somehow it manages to work out as Jack grinds up again and Alex rolls his hips down, effectively pulling quiet moans from each other.

Generally, Alex would feel needy, rutting against Jack’s stomach and actually moaning under his breath when Jack finally takes hold of his cock before grinning into the blonde’s mouth as he strokes him. But instead he feels justified, and not only that, but he also feels completely at ease with being like this with Jack.

It only takes a few pumps of Jack’s hand to push Alex fully over the edge. He stills against Jack’s chest, leaning fully into the younger man as he pants while his orgasm washes through him, all of his muscles tensing significantly before relaxing as he finishes. The blonde tightening around him is enough to pull Jack down as well, nails digging in against the elder’s back and toes curling as he comes.

They sit there slumped against the headboard for a few minutes, until Alex thinks he can breathe properly again. He shifts, pulling off of Jack’s lax cock and moving over to settle beside the younger on the bed. Jack leans over, pressing a kiss to the blonde’s cheek, completely missing the grin that follows as he turns the other way, reaching out to grab a tissue off the nightstand.

They clean themselves up, Jack getting up to throw away the gross tissues and used condom before returning to tackle Alex onto his back on the mattress.

Alex’s eyelids are heavy as he looks up at Jack, reaching a hand up to twist his fingers around a strand of the younger’s sweaty hair. Jack’s wearing that lopsided grin he always has, and when the blonde pulls him down to meet his lips, the younger can’t help the way his heart speeds up despite how sleepy he is.

He pulls away, tugging the elder up with him so that they resituate underneath the sheets and comforter, Jack’s head buried in the crook of Alex’s neck and their legs tangled together.

Alex is brushing his fingers through Jack’s hair, trying to focus and get his eyes to stay open because Jack is mumbling things against his throat and the blonde can tell the younger is on the verge of sleep by the way his voice sounds.

The man is silent for a moment, and all that Alex had been able to make out of his quiet ramblings were things along the lines of you’re incredible, I want to make you happy so badly, and I’m terrified of losing you. He thinks that maybe the man had finally dozed off, but then Jack speaks again and it’s a lot clearer than everything that he had said before, despite the way that the sentence is almost whispered instead of spoken out loud.

He murmurs, “I’m really in love with you.”

And Alex swears he feels his heart skip a beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE HAHA

also this is super gay & i apologize i kept looking up synonyms for words and this took me like 4 days to write because i'm lazy and w/e

is the smut better than the last smut or no or worse or what i want opinions so i can get better at this seriously guys

ily all tho v much !