Status: umm....

Child of Lilith

Chapter 3

After a week of not seeing Dmitri she was starting to think maybe she had scared him off, and thus had stopped waiting for him to show and walked to class and left campus as quickly. Today she was once again waiting for the time when her first class would start. She sat in the court yard in a grey band t-shirt that fit loosely on her small frame and khaki shorts that stopped just above her knee. She was toying with one of the laces of her well-worn grey convers’. She sat in silence humming the song that comforted her, still the words eluded her. She felt the breeze sweeping past her and enveloping her in its embrace as it danced with almost joyous abandon. It seemed to whistle the song stuck in her head and she closed her eyes and enjoyed then its company.

Dmitri walked out of the gate and looked as his phone to see the date. He cursed under his breath he saw that it had been a week and a half since he left. He stood there trying to figure what lie he could tell to make her forgive his absence. Then he paused, why did he need to explain his absence to this woman?

It is because you don’t want her to dislike you. You want to be near her. He shut his eyes and tried to think of anything else but the voice in the back of his head. As he was trying to collect himself the door behind him opened and out stepped two others like him, children of the fallen.

The male of the two was pale and fierce looking with dark features. His eyes pale blue eyes were sharp and unforgiving. The man’s hair was long a pitch black. Straight and cut in layers it was currently free at the moment swaying lightly in the wind. The man’s face seemed to be carved of stone and set in a permanent scowl. His cheek bones sharp and pronounced made more dramatic by the slightly hollowed cheeks. He could almost pull of a far darker version of a very dark and frightening superman. He was slightly taller than Dmitri, and just a fraction less muscular. Most of the muscle mass was hidden under his skin giving him a leaner appearance. He was dressed a bark blue t-shirt with long sleeves bunched around his elbows. He had his arm placed protectively around the wait of a female that could be described as a baby doll.

She was small in size and pale as porcelain without a crack, chip or imperfection in place. She appeared a little board and annoyed at everything around her. Hey eyes large orbs of silver blue to match her appeared chosen mate were fanned with almost impossibly long lashes that curled almost to touch her brow. He lips were painted a pale pink on a pouty little mouth with a slightly thinner upper lip leading to a delicately curved and thick lower lip. The difference in sizes made the pout seem reluctant and adorable in its own sense. Her hair that stopped just above the curve of her bust was a beeline honey blonde with straight bangs that ended just above her eyes. The doll face beauty had the figure of a young woman just reaching adolescence. Clad in a simple black halter-top dress leading down to the black knee high stockings with a small pale blue bow. Oh her feet were wedge heeled boots with a felt texture laced up from the toe to her ankle. Everything about her was small and delicate, soft and feminine.

Dmitri stood and stared at the pair waiting for them to identify themselves. Once he realized they would not speak first he took the initiative and broke the ice. Looking into the eyes of the man Dmitri introduced himself while meeting the eyes of the man.

“Hello, I am Karamat, son of Satanachia watcher of the Quinticeps palace. You may address me as Dmitri. State your name and purpose.” His voice held the authority his father’s position had granted him. Being in the fifth circle meant that he was only one circle from The Morning Star, and thus higher in rank then most of the other offspring born of any of the fallen. Only one other of the fallen was closer to their leader then his father and he had sired not one child since the dawn of time.

The male looked bored but still responded with the respect that was demanded of him. “I am Lothar, commonly known as Luther, son of Alfazon, protector of Primitus.” He looked over at the small female clutching his shirt in her little fist. “This is Yasbal, daughter of Simi, watcher of the palace of Tertia. ” The small woman looked down and gave a soft bow looking back up at him with no fear present in her eyes. Instead they held a little bit of laughter and triumph. He smiled at her foolishness of thinking that she could tame him. He felt her pull but none of it could grasp him.

“You have yet to tell me your purpose, Luther.” Dmitri stood and waited taking small happiness in Yasbal’s frustration at failing in trapping her prey.

“We have been sent by Nieval of the circle of Elul. We are to accompany you from now on in your trips to earth.” Luther sounded bored with the task he had been given.

Dmitri was shocked. Nieval was the second in command in the 6th circle. He paused then sighed before turning and walking further into the campus. Nuncio. The messenger flutter into view offering his blood as payment he sent it with a message to his father asking what was going on.

He didn’t look back but he felt them there behind him mirroring his every step. Abruptly he stopped and turned to them. Seeming unaffected they stopped just a quickly looking at him just as bored and annoyed as when they stepped through the gate. Sighing he asked his two tail to hold out their hands.

“And why should I listen to you?” Yasbal said sounding just as young as she looked.

“I need to blend in better with the school so were going to have to fabricate a closeness like the other students.” He pulled put an empty vile and a small knife. Unclasping the top he vile he took a small amount of blood from those around him. He then reached down and used to knife to dig up some of the earth.

“Why are you putting earth, it should work with just the blood?” this time it was Luther that spoke.

“The earth has always been stubborn and we need this to stick and be as real as possible. The earth will envelope us in the closeness and even we will have a hard time breaking through it.” Putting the cap back on the vile Dmitri shook the contents till he couldn’t smell the differences in their blood. Making sure a drop landed on the earth he took a small sip handing it to each of his companions. They sipped and soon they were flooded with fondness for each other.

The atmosphere around the three became far less tense and they remembered having shared a fun normal past without demons and fallen angels. They have inside jokes and were a tightknit group of friends that had never separated from each other for more than days at a time never more than a week. They giggled and embraced each other as they had always remembered doing. They walked to the court yard talking adamantly about some hobby they had all liked when Dmitri saw Eirene sitting folded under the tree where they meet. He gazed at her a moment before breaking ranks and walking over to her.

Eirene was lounging against the tree with her eyes closed and a slight small pulling the corners of her lips up just a hint. The wind lightly whistled round her blowing lightly on the waves of her hair. He sat looking at her for a moment trying to find a reason to wake her. He reached his hand out and then remembered her reaction to contact the other day and thought it better if he didn’t. Instead he chose to call her name to rouse her. Her eyes fluttered open as she meets the honey brown ones calling her name. She stiffened for a moment before she noticed Dmitri was the owner of said eyes. A small sigh of relief and a smile had passed her lips.

“Hey, you ok?” his voice was barely above a whisper as he looked at her with a smile spreading on his own lips.

“Yeah just relaxing before class.” She pulled her phone and noted that she still had two hours before she had to go.

“Ah I see…” Dmitri paused and thought for a moment. “Right about this past week, I’ve had a bit of a family emergency to tend to and that’s why I didn’t come to school.” He looked at her to gauge her reaction. She looked like she wanted to ask him something but she held it back and nodded softly to herself. Understanding written all over her face. They both sat there in silence for a while until Luther cleared his throat looking between the woman he didn’t know and his best mate with seemingly knowing eyes. “Right, these are my best friends, Luther and his fiancee Yasbal. Luther, Yasbal, this is Eirene.” They exchange common pleasantries about it being nice to meet each other. He understood the look Luther’s face took on when he heard Eirene’s voice. He saw the desire spark then he saw the guilt as his friend pull Yasbal impossibly closer.

Eirene spent the rest of the time getting closer to the threesome happy that she was finally making friends. Once the day was over she made her way to her car happily driving home with a small smile on her mouth that would not disappear. The locked her car and made her way into the house. She had locked the door and walked into the kitchen. She had pulled an apple from the fridge and made her way up the stairs forgetting to step softly and walked into her room forgetting to lock the door. She was eating her apple looking out at her balcony when the sound of a slamming door frightened her and made her drop her apple. Whipping around she came to face him. Her eyes widened and she started to tremble as she made contact with the door behind her. She sank to the floor slightly shaking her head.

“Please…”she begged and whimpered. Trying to back away into a corner or under her bed. Anywhere would have been better then right here right now. Her eyes begged him not to but instead he smiled and locked her door slowly walking towards her. Eirene closed her eyes as his wrapped around her hair dragging her to her feet. She clutched at his grip of her hair holding on to keep some of the pain off of her scalp. She whimpered as she was thrown to the bed not fighting but tears never stopped running down her cheeks.

He pinned her beneath him, his large muscular body forcing air from her lungs. He took joy in her small struggle to breath. Pulling both of her hands above her head. She struggled and wiggled then attempting to break free of his grasp knowing it was useless. His free hand grasped her breast and she twisted her body away from him making his grip move from her. When she felt his hand tighten on hers she knew he was done playing. He ran his hand up her chest between her breasts as he grabbed her neck. He squeezed her airway until she couldn’t get air in or out. Letting her hands go he moved his hand to removing her pants. She clawed at his meaty hand with tears rolling down her face. The glass doors to her room rattled as she started to see black dots clouding her vision. Her struggling was slowly failing.

He chuckled as he saw her losing consciousness letting up just enough so she could breath. A smile stretched from one ear to the other at her coughing and struggling for breath. Her pants were now on the floor he was rubbing himself through his pants. As she struggled to catch her breath he pulled himself out of his pants and looked at her pale face flushed and gasping for air. He was her air he was allowing her to breath and the though made him that much more excited.

Once she caught up with her breathing he had positioned himself with her opening. Her undergarments were still in the way she tried to back away but he once again tangled his fist in her hair.

“Fa-” she had started to plead but suddenly he was enraged. He back handed her across the face and held his hand back at her throat.

“Don’t call me that. Never ever call me that do you understand me?” his voice was calm but frightening. She nodded her head and held his wrist as he tightened
his hand before giving her just enough space to take in small breaths tears ran down her eyes silently as she stopped resisting.

In her silence she heard the wind howling just outside the window it sound like it was streaking its lament to her begging her for something she couldn’t give. She closed her eyes shut as she felt him enter her. Her tears had dried and she couldn’t feel anything but broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe and comment. have a nice day!!!