Status: First Mibba Story!

This One's Different

Dean Winchester has had his back turned on relationships since he had to leave Lisa. He put up his defenses and drank more and more, ignoring his brother's and best friend's intervention attempts. When the two finally comply to his drunken requests to leave, Dean is left alone with cassette tapes and a liquor cabinet. Weeks later he walks out of a bar to be hit by a car, and upon admittance into the nearby hospital's ICU, finds someone who just might break the great wall surrounding his emotions.

Anya Natad was the local musician and viuda misteriosa. Her unwilling marriage had turned her quiet and closed off, and when her husband of two months was killed in a tragic plane crash, she didn't bother to shed a tear. Born in Hungary, Anya came to America to study Visual and Graphic Arts at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, graduating early at the age of 22. Living in this small Ohio town, and the largest house in a five county radius all to herself, she's an easy target of gossip. But when she volunteers to watch over the comatose John Doe, the rumors spread faster than a Texas Wildfire. Will she put out the growing ridicule, or will she fan the flames?
  1. Just leave!/The Funeral
    first half is Drunk!Dean----Second half is Anya's husband's funeral.(Includes Flashbacks!)