Status: Completed.

Different Dimension

Twelve.

Ever since that day chilling out in Martin’s bed, recovering from his hangover, snuggling in their underwear while watching movies, Zack’s life had been going great. That particular day had been perfect – it was intimate without being intimate, and got the start of their budding relationship back on track. Because that was what Martin had told him – he wanted to try something serious with Zack, not just fooling around, so he wanted to get to know Zack properly. How could Zack complain about that?

So far Zack had two weeks of absolute bliss, Martin spending a good amount of time with him, as well as updating his family, finding his classes manageable and hanging out with his friends. He was rocking freshman year.

All of Zack’s classes had finished for the day, and when he found that Martin’s had finished as well, Zack had immediately suggested they make use of their alone time in Zack’s dorm. Martin agreed, so here they were, Zack lying on his back on his bed, Martin covering him lying slightly between Zack’s legs, lazily making out. Zack liked lazy make-outs. They weren’t at a stage for any more than that yet, and Martin’s kisses were intoxicating enough that Zack didn’t care about their lack of progress.

Martin’s hands were a strong solid warmth on his face and waist, his body lined up completely with Zack, his tongue slow and languid in Zack’s mouth, and all Zack could do was to wrap his arms firmly around the older boy to anchor his spinning head, hands planted on Martin’s back. Zack didn’t know where Rian was, but right now he didn’t care. All he could think about was Martin.

Zack barely heard his door being banged on twice, before the door swung open, revealing a disgruntled looking Paul. Fuck! His RA caught him like this! How embarrassing!! Zack let out a soft sound of protest as he broke their kiss, trying to get Martin to move off of him, but Martin just took one look over his shoulder and groaned, before burying his face in Zack’s neck. Damn it Martin.

“I knew you’d be in here,” Paul muttered.

Zack just closed his eyes. If he couldn’t see Paul, then he wasn’t here, right? He could pretend his RA hadn’t walked in on him making out with his friend.

“We’re going out tonight, Marty, remember? Keep it in your pants,” Paul frowned, although when he cracked an eye open, Zack could see he wasn’t really mad.

So much for pretending. Fuck it. Zack looked properly at Paul, attempting an apologetic look, but it wasn’t helped as Martin nipped his neck. Damn it Martin.

Martin just flipped Paul off without moving anything else, and Zack couldn’t help but giggle at Paul’s displeased expression, earning an eye roll.

“Half an hour, Marty. Then we’re out,” Paul said firmly.

Martin groaned as Paul left them, pressing a kiss to Zack’s neck, making the younger boy shiver. Martin smiled at his reaction, lifting his head until he was looking properly at Zack.

“I completely forgot about tonight,” Martin huffed.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Zack shrugged.

Sure, it sucked, but friends came first.

“No, it’s not. I promised we’d spend the evening together and I’m flaking,” Martin said seriously.

Zack rolled his eyes, earning even more of a frown.

“You made a mistake, and now you’ll learn from it. I doubt you’ll do it again,” Zack shrugged.

Okay, so that came out a little bitchier than he’d intended. Oh well. He meant it though – Martin would learn from this, if he wanted to keep their forming relationship on the right track. Zack could let it slide once.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise,” Martin insisted.

Zack grinned. “I like the sound of that,”

Martin blushed slightly, shaking his head in disbelief. “You are such a horny teenager,”

Zack just shrugged, grin not slipping. Could anyone blame him, when he was seeing a guy who looked like this?

Martin grumbled something under his breath, pressing a gentle kiss to Zack’s lips before rolling off of him, standing up properly from the bed. Zack whined in protest (what?) making Martin laugh softly.

“I’ll call you tomorrow, yeah?” Martin said, smiling fondly.

“Once your hangover goes, sure,” Zack shrugged, smiling back.

Martin laughed again, blowing Zack a kiss, before he left the room. It only took Zack 10 minutes to get bored. Was that sad? Quite probably. He didn’t have any plans for the evening now, so he sent out a mass text to his friends asking what they were doing.

Jack has study group and actually needed to attend it for once.
Rian had a date and required their dorm room later.
Alex didn’t answer.
Sierra told him to come to her dorm, where Tay was too.

Well, at least he had the start of a plan now.

*

Zack had been in Sierra and Tay’s dorm for about an hour, the three of them drinking casually (alcohol bought by Sierra’s cousin Kennedy) while gossiping about Game of Thrones (Jon Snow ftw), when there were a series of knocks on the door.

“Come in Alex!”

What?

Sure enough, Alex walked in, hair a little ruffled, a sheepish smile on his face. What was going on? How did Sierra know that Alex was at the door?

“So you’ve finished riding John then?” Sierra grinned.

Alex blushed immediately, something which surprised Zack. Alex never gets embarrassed about anything, especially sexual things.

“I hate you,” Alex grumbled, pouring himself a drink.

“No you don’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if my cousin hates you though. Apparently you’re incredibly vocal and John really needs to gag you, or Kennedy will never be able to get his paper written in time,” Sierra shrugged, wiggling her phone.

Alex blushed even more, highlighting the lovebites on his neck. Oh wow. So that’s how Sierra knew where Alex was.

Wait, who was John?

Sierra just laughed at his and Tay’s confused faces. “John is that tall skinny guy with the incredible cheekbones and chest tattoo who lives with my cousin Kennedy? Bit of a tool, but abs to die for?”

Oh wow.

“Oh my God, you’re with John?!” Zack gasped.

“NO! No, I’m just sleeping with him,” Alex insisted.

“Just sleeping with him?” Zack said incredulously.

Like, seriously?

“Okay, so it’s incredible sex, but it’s just casual. I’m only a freshman, I don’t want to be tied down,” Alex shrugged.

Zack bit his bottom lip. Tied down. Should he want to be the same with Martin? Should he want to be free from ties as well? Was this the normal thing to do?

“Now look what you’ve done, Alex, you’ve made Zack doubt his newly-forming relationship with Martin,” Sierra scolded.

“Shit, I didn’t mean to,” Alex said quickly, eyes wide, “I just…we’re different people and that’s a good thing! We want different things and that’s okay!”

“Is it?” Zack sighed.

“No two relationships are the same, everybody loves differently. If you want to share your life with Martin, then you shouldn’t concern yourself with Alex and John,” Tay said simply.

Again with the love guru stuff. This girl should write poetry.

“You’re like a female yoda, you know that right?” Zack mused.

Seriously, the very few things the dark-haired girl said were always deep and insightful.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Tay grinned.

Zack laughed, pouring himself another drink.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I am not up for doing anything strenuous tonight,” Alex groaned.

“John’s dick isn’t that big, jeez,” Sierra teased.

Alex blushed furiously. “I didn’t mean it like that! I’m just tired!”

“Uh huh, sure you are,” Sierra grinned.

“We were going to watch the new episode of Game of Thrones on Sierra’s laptop, if you’re interested?” Zack said, changing the topic slightly.

“Ooh yeah, definitely,” Alex nodded, smiling.

As Sierra got up to fetch her laptop and Tay snuggled up next to Zack, Alex sent Zack a grateful look, to which Zack just smiled. Alex had looked like he needed saving from Sierra’s teasing, and Zack was more than happy to help out. Especially if it got him to see that beautiful Jon Snow sooner.

“So…is anyone else hot for Sansa?” Sierra asked, sitting in the middle of the bed.

Zack just groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a fun one to show how Martin and Zack's relationship is progressing!
John and Alex though? Hmm.
Couldn't help the GoT references. Sorrynotsorry.

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to the following who commented! Your feedback makes my day, so please keep it coming!

Ace Lightning.
xMareBear14x
Tattoo
I'd.Be.Your.Tears
fiction246

xo