Status: Completed.

Different Dimension

Fifteen.

“SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY!” Jack chanted.

“How old are you, 5?” Alex grunted.

Zack laughed along with Jack and Rian, his feet trudging in the snow outside the student canteen. The four of them had just had breakfast, dawdling before heading to classes, none of them in a particular hurry. It was true though, Jack wasn’t actually going crazy – the amount of snow that came down last night was more than anything Zack had ever seen. Jacksonville wasn’t exactly known for its winter flurries, so this was kinda cool.

Ever since everyone had come back after Thanksgiving Break, the weather had definitely dropped, but his relationship with Martin hadn’t trailed off at all. It was just continuing to grow stronger and stronger and Zack could honestly say he couldn’t remember a time that he was this happy. Sure, Martin was a nightmare without his coffee in the mornings, but he knew his cheerfulness wasn’t appreciated all the time either, so it was a good balance. That, and he got to touch Martin’s dick as much as he wanted now, so that was fun. Well, Martin still wouldn’t let him do more than jerk them off together, but whatever. This was progress. Zack knew he was slowly breaking him down. They were still boyfriends though, official and everything (his friends had thrown a mini celebration when he’d told them, so yay!), so he wasn’t going to let this go for anything.

“You’re just jealous that I’m not an old man already, Grumpskarth,” Jack retorted, sticking his tongue out, “I say, we skip classes and have fun in the snow,”

Alex rolled his eyes at the nickname but stayed silent. So Jack looked at Zack and Rian, eyes wide and pleading.

“I don’t know if I can skip lectures, man,” Rian winced.

“It’s one day! One day of fun!” Jack spluttered.

Rian looked at Zack. Zack just shrugged. He could catch up on classes, he knew a few people that wouldn’t skip. And it wasn’t like he had a Photography Society meeting today either, so…

“Sure, we’re in,” Zack said, answering for both of them.

“Sweet! Come on Sexy Lexy, it’ll be fun!” Jack grinned.

“Fine! But only if you never call me Sexy Lexy again,” Alex warned.

“Deal,” Jack said quickly. Too quickly.

Alex just rolled his eyes again as Zack and Rian laughed. Zack bumped his shoulder against Alex’s, smiling, and eventually Alex smiled back. That was more like it.

“We’ll go grab some hats and gloves and stuff, and meet you on the East Field?” Rian suggested.

“Sounds good to me!” Jack said cheerfully.

*

“I can’t believe I got dragged into this,” Alex scowled, shivering violently.

“To be fair, I didn’t think Jack would start an all-out snowball fight with those Juniors,” Zack winced.

More like snowball war. Jack just had a knack for getting in trouble, apparently, and after only three hours of making snowmen and snow angels, the Juniors that Jack had ‘accidentally’ (yeah right) thrown the snowballs at had taken the bait. Two hours after that had started, and after far too many students had been roped in, Zack had declared defeat, dragging Alex and Rian away too. They’d lost Jack in the chaos. Maybe it was better that way.

“Whatever, I need hot chocolate,” Alex muttered.

“Come on then, Grumpy,” Rian mused.

The three of them headed to the local student diner, Zack just happy that it wasn’t too busy, although it did give the server more time to judge them for their sopping wet appearances, and in no time at all the three of them were trudging back to their dorms with hot chocolates in their hands. Zack had never spent an entire day having fun in the snow like this, so he had genuinely enjoyed himself. Sure, he was freezing cold now, and would probably get the flu or something, but it was worth it. And he was sure his sister would appreciate the snowman selfie he sent to her.

Once Zack and Rian had reached their dorm building, Alex having broken off at his building next door, Zack groaned. Fuck, he really was cold.

“This hot chocolate has done nothing to stop me being cold,” Zack grumbled, starting up the stairs.

“I know what you mean, man. I’m thinking hot water bottle and watching Netflix on my laptop,” Rian mused.

Oh now that was a good plan. Zack bumped his fist in agreement, making Rian laugh. They finished off their drinks as they walked up to their floor, their good moods not entirely dampened by how cold they were, and Zack only got happier when they reached their dorm – because Martin was standing outside Paul’s dorm. Martin’s eyes widened as he saw Zack, at how wide his smile was, but that didn’t stop Zack launching himself at Martin, his boyfriend just about managing to catch him.

“No, no, no you’re too cheerful,” Martin groaned, putting him down on the floor.

Zack ignored him, ignored Paul and Rian’s laughter, and just pressed their lips firmly together in a kiss, where their laughter turned to protests. And as soon as Zack slipped his hands under Martin’s jumper, Martin protested too, breaking the kiss.

“No,” Martin scowled, “your hands are too cold,”

“Maybe you should warm me up then,” Zack smirked, before he could stop himself.

“Slut,” Rian coughed, Martin just groaning.

“I don’t think Martin’s complaining,” Paul mused.

Zack just shrugged, grinning as Martin blushed.

“You have no shame,” Martin muttered.

“Eh, you like it. I take your grumbling as a sign you’re not going to snuggle with me?” Zack teased.

“Not until you’re warmer, no,” Martin shot back.

“Spoil sport,”

“You’re really turning down an opportunity to snuggle with your barely-legal boyfriend?” Paul asked incredulously.

Rian just laughed harder, Zack laughing as well. He wasn’t offended, not really. He knew already how Martin got about things, and he knew his boyfriend didn’t like being cold, so…yeah. That was all it was.

“Whatever, I’ll blow him later,” Martin mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Paul groaned in protest, Rian miming gagging, and Zack just grinned. He could deal with that. That was a very welcome alternative.

“Well we’re going to watch movies. See you later, Sourpuss,” Zack teased.

Martin blushed lightly but pressed a slow kiss to Zack’s lips, squeezing his hips lightly before letting go.

“Your face will break if you keep grinning like that. Come on,” Rian laughed, tugging Zack’s arm.

Zack followed him without protest, blowing a kiss in Martin’s direction before entering his dorm. Snow days were officially awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a fun one :)
Martin and Alex are so grumpy haha.

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter and to the following for commenting! I know this really isn't the most popular pairing ever, so I really do appreciate your feedback!

xMareBear14x
Tattoo
fiction246

xo